Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

brainbuilder

Reaction score
hi carders!! WE RE glad to introduce YOU to OUR service :)
We sell only dumps
WE ARE official reseller of King Rhode
We sell only fresh stuff(95%valid)
USA/CANADA/EUROPE (BINLIST AVAILABLE)
No test /No dumps+pin/No free dumps
No minimum order
Instant delevery
>No replacements for Region bLOCK
We take only liberty reserve
All other question via icq plz

PRICE:
USA
:-standart/classic - $20
:-gold/platinum -$30
:purchase/ sign/corp/buss/world -$35
:-disco-$25
:-amex- $15

canada

:-STANdart/classic -$40(101)/$25(201)
:-gold/platinum -$50(101)/$35(201)
:purch/ buss/world /corp/sign -$60(101)/$40(201)
:-infinite-$80

for rest or the world

:-classic/standard -$100(101)/$60(201)
:-gold/plat - $120(101)/$80(201)
:-business/corporate - $130(101)/$90(201)
:-infinite $200

FRESH BASE READY
ENJOY!!!
ok he is availble late night he dosent have amin order amount he answers fast [probably not that busy at this time]got a pretty decent size base and he is honest about being a reseller this is a great start i must say hope he PayPals around will have results soon

noname99

Reaction score
I have too many question about rhodes and i cant reply to evrybody about that... that will be my last time to write here about that...I am offificial resseller of rhodes i dont care what people sayin the only thing i know is i will not come here like everybody and say im hacker if im not and u need to respect that....my stuff is 100% from rhodes and my stuff confirm what im sayin so please carders let me do my job please ... here is only for feedback and i will do exactly like he did here : leave forum with 0 bad feedback .and for last time im sayin no minimum order ....cheerrrsss

... golden words ...It would be much easy to work if everybody here would follow the same principle ... good luck +1

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
rhodes is one OF THE 5 TOP #1 sellers inthe WORLD...if this bussines.. SO i will tell you something for SURE in this forum this GUY is not the only RESELLER FROM RHODES are anothers.. just that they dont say are reselllers of course.......but maybe you has buy from somes. and you dont know it

i agree with u bro, here 8 of 10 are resellers on forum, some of them dont know when have the next update.. LOL

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 10 pcs, fast communcation and instant delivery, will post results later today.

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
another order of 15 pcs along with bonus... will post the results sooner..

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
good results, happy customer here. a+++++ seller for delivery and outstanding communication.

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
Very good business man. I was unsatisfied with discover. But he refund all my money-back.... Wow!!!! That's the first time i ever seen any vendor do that!!! Bro we can go along was together keep up the honesty!!

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i bought 100 pcs mix usa ....70 out 100 work for 500-1500 swipe and few did multi-swipe..i am very happy .. stuff a+++ I think he is really rhodes resseler ... i hope u here bro for long time with same stuff good luck in ur work :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:03 AM ----------

i bought 100 pcs mix usa ....70 out 100 work for 500-1500 swipe and few did multi-swipe..i am very happy .. stuff a+++ I think he is really rhodes resseler ... i hope u here bro for long time with same stuff good luck in ur work :)

i forget to say that the 30 pcs that didnt work i cheked them and 25 was approved on cheker so it was region block crazyy long time i didnt see stuff like that ...

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Just bought 4 pcs to test, got order very fast + Bonus:) also very good communication.
I will post results when tried to swipe.

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
with my last order i didnt make money but all stuffs were approved on checker.. its because of my fucking region. honestly i think he is the real reseller of rhodes..

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bought 6 pcs
+ fast communcation and
+ instant delivery, will post results later

Torament

Carder
Reaction score
nice results again. keep up this good work. dumps r hitting with good amt.
thnks for providing high valid stuff. we were waiting for a good vendor. hope u finish our search.a++