No Free CC (carding week with greenghost)

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Welcome to day 5.
This is the thirteenth article on this campaign.

Forget all those craps you see on acient posts on this forum saying "you can card without investing, simply grab cc from freebie section, download a free vpn then card some giftcard" thats a total lie now. Check the freebie section of this forum check the free cc thread, ladies and gentelmen, the most updated cc there was posted in 2012, thats 9 years ago. Even paid vpn are thrash for carding same as almost all socks5, RDP not beign an exception. So how the hell do you want to card without buying cc. There are persons here that have hundred ccs or even more and have not made sucess and you want to make use of cc from 2012 that has even expired? forget all those post saying you can use generated cc to buy csgo skin or any other products are total lie. If you like get anonyed by what am saying but its the complete truth. The earlier you learn to go back to your drawing board and correct your mistakes you would remain a failure. Can you hack ordinary email or facebook? and you are busy deceiving yourself searching how hack shopping sites and steal cc, my brother you are only deceiving your self and your unborn generations. You have to make money before starting carding, there are many scams you can do that will earn a few dollars which is enough to buy cc and burner phone for carding.
ALL I HAVE SAID THE NEW REALITY OF CARDING

FEEL FREE TO CHALLENGE ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION

banklogz1-Telegram

Banklogz1 (Sourcing Person)
Reaction score
Telegram
Banklogz1
Harsh Reality my friend this is true . Must have money to use services to be able to make money times are not like early 2000s lol Must go back to drawing board and get correct

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
I advise all beginners to choose a carding direction, which is called "working with generated cards".
When choosing this option, you do not need money at all to try the first drives, that is, no money is required from you.
Thus, you can try your hand and fill your hand.
The bins with the services they are suitable for can be found in the "Trash" section.
Thus, you can card digital products and replenish account balances using generated cards, and then sell the replenished accounts on various thematic forums and sites.

Ck2020

Reaction score
I advise all beginners to choose a carding direction, which is called "working with generated cards".
When choosing this option, you do not need money at all to try the first drives, that is, no money is required from you.
The bins with the services they are suitable for can be found in the "Trash" section.
Thus, you can card digital products and replenish account balances using generated cards, and then sell the replenished accounts on various thematic forums and sites.
I'm new, sorry if I ask unintelligent questions, what do I do? is there a guide explaining how to do it? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Stop confusing them. This method is dead. Don't argue with words do a video to proove it