New Moneypak Alternative

JoeSamp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Everyone is either selling moneypak codes or buying them and it seems that moneypak will slow down soon or be dead, but i have stumble onto another type of payment systems that works just like moneypak but it alot newer to the game then moneypak is. So basically i want to work wit someone or even a few who can see if they can get codes using this new payment system which can b cashout using prepaid card but only from certain companies. Please PM me for more info, its new and no am not trying to scam anyone just trying to take advantage of an opportunity since there is no one on this board using this new moneypak alternative. No asking for money or not selling anything, just want to talk and eventually start a partnership, just PM me you contact and we can chat more

Forgot to mention, this will only benefit you (and me) if you have ways of getting codes already, if you cant get your own codes, meaning if you dont have a locker or something, then there is not much we can talk about, so PM me if you have ways of getting codes and i will add you on ICQ.

Last edited:

JoeSamp

RIPPER
Reaction score
up, seems like people dont believe there is an alternative moneypak system you can use, but there is and one big plus that moneypak does not have over this is you can buy the cards needed to cahout out these new codes from stores so you can have unlimited number of cards to cashout rather then having to buying from someone else or order online. had a few people inbox me but its hard to believe these guys know what they are doing cuz almost all of them seem very new to the board.

dikermail

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
???

up, seems like people dont believe there is an alternative moneypak system you can use, but there is and one big plus that moneypak does not have over this is you can buy the cards needed to cahout out these new codes from stores so you can have unlimited number of cards to cashout rather then having to buying from someone else or order online. had a few people inbox me but its hard to believe these guys know what they are doing cuz almost all of them seem very new to the board.

What is the system? can u show me? i will create locker for it, if it easy to cashout, uhave jabber?

JoeSamp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro I asked ,you a question.

yes i got your msg, i thought i replied to you, anyway will contact you soon,

heavengate, and dikermail, can you guys really do anything bcuz you guys have negative reps and plus i really want someone who has a locker to look into it, but will contact u guys anyway, you guys have ICQ

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:24 AM ----------

ok seems like i am getting either getting some rippers or newbies trying to find out what i am talking about, was hoping there would b some of the older members who would inquire but these guys are to stuck in their ways to talk to people. Anyway, this moneypak alternative I am talking about is not different from moneypak, its basically the same thing, works the same way, its just a different company, reason i want someone who has or can get moneypak codes already is so they can get these codes instead since its new, no offense to the new members but I don't really know if you guys can, one guy asked me what is a locker but yet he wants to know, But if you guys want to know i will tell you.

Last edited:

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
yes i got your msg, i thought i replied to you, anyway will contact you soon,

heavengate, and dikermail, can you guys really do anything bcuz you guys have negative reps and plus i really want someone who has a locker to look into it, but will contact u guys anyway, you guys have ICQ

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:24 AM ----------

ok seems like i am getting either getting some rippers or newbies trying to find out what i am talking about, was hoping there would b some of the older members who would inquire but these guys are to stuck in their ways to talk to people. Anyway, this moneypak alternative I am talking about is not different from moneypak, its basically the same thing, works the same way, its just a different company, reason i want someone who has or can get moneypak codes already is so they can get these codes instead since its new, no offense to the new members but I don't really know if you guys can, one guy asked me what is a locker but yet he wants to know, But if you guys want to know i will tell you.

I figured out what I needed to know bro nvm k thnx

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah the reload packs can be used with netspend and American express prepaids

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yes moneypak saturated and the new theme is reloadit. Already selling locker for this payment system.