Need help with UK bank transfer - LLoyds - transfer expert required!

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
So I have a lloyds login with over £100k in it and full info including memorable word, password, card info on the primary account, dob, address, phone etc. Only thing wrong is I don't have the telepin...

I need someone who knows how to successfully transfer from lloyds - ie. can divert the sms code to a new number or has another method for login cashing that works and is willing to share for a major cut of the profit.

Things I can do: Set up a new account in the same name, make full valid ID in the same name of the account holder.

I need some guidance and input. I'm not interested in handing over the account or buying a method. I need a people who is willing to walk me thru it or discuss options and for that you will get a major cut.

Please PM me with your ICQ or contact info if you can help.

No time wasters or scammers please - I can smell you from a mile away.

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
Only option, call for the owner's REAL id card. It will be shipped to owners billing address/ you will have to intercept the postman.

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
When you create another account, no option to have diff number for diff account?
On my bank there is an loop, where when having 2 accounts with same login, both can have different phone numbers to get pin, and there is no requirements to transfer money to your own account.

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks guys - unfortunately the account only allows for 1 sms phone number - I can update this online, but it texts the old number as well as the new one to let the owner know :( This is very risky of course.

ID is not a problem, but the age difference means I can not walk in and withdraw funds, plus they would ask for the atm card.

There must be another way. If anyone has experience with this there is over 100k in the account.... lets work together and make some money :)

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
I've done this with Santander before...

Simply call the owner of the account, impersonating a person from the banks security team.

Say to them we are manually verifying accounts,

9/10 people will fall for this, if your convincing enough.

Good luck!

(Don't PM me for extra help, I'm busy - cashing MoneyPak's)

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
scanman. whats your email addy or icq?