Need help/partner/guidance (bank cashout)

knuckvickland

Reaction score
Of course this is all theoretical and ficticious and will be told in first person. For whatever reasons i began my journey down this rabit hole less than 3 months ago and have been obsessivley learning and reading everything possible since. i started off by not even knowing what a vpn was. Anyways learned how to use vpn's, socks, rdp's, spoofing audio/webgl/rects/font/canvas fingerprings etc. How to set up my browsers, virtual machines, anti detect browsers. How to get good logs, use cookies, change useragents, how antifarud and bank systems work and so on. While i have sources and knowledge to make self register accounts using fullz etc, i am lacking having accounts and any kind of network base for working with people and cashout services. So while i have been trying to optimise safety and setup, i am lacking in my cashout direction and system.

now i can see scammers eyes light up, but keep in mind im not a spring chicken and have been a business person in the shall we say ug world my whole life, so i have been around scammers a long time lol. To my pleasant surprise im now getting good access and penetration from my logs. I want to work with someone or a service to help cashout..or get some guidance on getting the most money out of my logs. Here is a theoretical scenario i need help with.

-I have acces to online bank account with a business checking balance of 30k, and a credit card linked with balance of 5k, and a personal checking balance somewhere in between.
- I have access to users email, but not the one on bank file...i have cookies but i am triggering 2fa on the other email.
- have acces to social media
-only a couple notifications are enabled for email in the account, and thats not in regards to transactions
-2fa is disabled on the bank account
-account is not super active, and not much as far as large transactions (6-12 transactions a month)
-zelle is enabled and used fairly regularely for transfers under a thousand.

I am not able to intercept 2fa and i am also the wrong gender and ethnic background to try and verify any larger transactions or try a sim swap. So who can help me or give advice on cashing out the best way. Do i make a bank drop with zelle, buy bitcoin and cashout. do i try to do a ach or wire transfer to cashout service and not sure how much i can do before additional verification. I can buy self made registars and do bank to bank transfers etc. Do i try to link account to bitcoin and services like paypal and go that route? zelle has transfer limits so not sure how much i can do before account is frozen or locked etc. I would like to drain account as much as possible but would definitely need help. I know i can safely get a few thousand myself right now, but it feels like a shame to leave the rest behind. So theoretically speaking who might be able to assist with this scenario...whether it be guidance or a working relationship.

Donkin

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The creating of something new is always important in the field of success I therefore submit to you the article writing by professionals to do justice to what you want . Even sending it through western union format he gave was awesome so read that article on this forum

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Of course this is all theoretical and ficticious and will be told in first person. For whatever reasons i began my journey down this rabit hole less than 3 months ago and have been obsessivley learning and reading everything possible since. i started off by not even knowing what a vpn was. Anyways learned how to use vpn's, socks, rdp's, spoofing audio/webgl/rects/font/canvas fingerprings etc. How to set up my browsers, virtual machines, anti detect browsers. How to get good logs, use cookies, change useragents, how antifarud and bank systems work and so on. While i have sources and knowledge to make self register accounts using fullz etc, i am lacking having accounts and any kind of network base for working with people and cashout services. So while i have been trying to optimise safety and setup, i am lacking in my cashout direction and system.

now i can see scammers eyes light up, but keep in mind im not a spring chicken and have been a business person in the shall we say ug world my whole life, so i have been around scammers a long time lol. To my pleasant surprise im now getting good access and penetration from my logs. I want to work with someone or a service to help cashout..or get some guidance on getting the most money out of my logs. Here is a theoretical scenario i need help with.

-I have acces to online bank account with a business checking balance of 30k, and a credit card linked with balance of 5k, and a personal checking balance somewhere in between.
- I have access to users email, but not the one on bank file...i have cookies but i am triggering 2fa on the other email.
- have acces to social media
-only a couple notifications are enabled for email in the account, and thats not in regards to transactions
-2fa is disabled on the bank account
-account is not super active, and not much as far as large transactions (6-12 transactions a month)
-zelle is enabled and used fairly regularely for transfers under a thousand.

I am not able to intercept 2fa and i am also the wrong gender and ethnic background to try and verify any larger transactions or try a sim swap. So who can help me or give advice on cashing out the best way. Do i make a bank drop with zelle, buy bitcoin and cashout. do i try to do a ach or wire transfer to cashout service and not sure how much i can do before additional verification. I can buy self made registars and do bank to bank transfers etc. Do i try to link account to bitcoin and services like paypal and go that route? zelle has transfer limits so not sure how much i can do before account is frozen or locked etc. I would like to drain account as much as possible but would definitely need help. I know i can safely get a few thousand myself right now, but it feels like a shame to leave the rest behind. So theoretically speaking who might be able to assist with this scenario...whether it be guidance or a working relationship.
Hello, welcome to this forum. Feel free to browse through it and read each topic.

First of all, I congratulate you for achieving everything you have achieved so far, in addition to meeting your goals. Carding is art, and it is a beautiful place in which we all have space, and of which we all must take advantage. I think you are clever, and you know what you are doing.

You can drain bank accounts according to the risk possibilities of the account you are using, that is, the more information and access you have to the account, the better the chances of successfully draining the account. If you have enough information and access to the account, it is advisable to drain through btc, since it will leave less trace. Now, if you do not have the necessary information to drain through btc or cryptocurrencies, then the best thing to do is try using cashapp, zelle, xoom, etc., although you should know how to do it. If in any case you only have information to wire, then wire, it is quite simple. Don't get too complicated, just look at the chances of success and start working.

Any other questions, post it right here, so you can help others. We can work together @nurs1p on telegram.

Greetings, and good luck!