Need help from a man who can speak freely in English

Berger

VIP member
Reaction score
Hi. I Need help from a man who can speak freely in English. I can write in English using a translator. It can be made to understand the basic idea, and it is very good, but he admits vocabulary mistakes, and sometimes builds a complex proposals which are not used or are not correct in every day American man.
What help do I need?
I have a text which I do use a translator. I need to find someone who can see this text, and rewrite it using the right words and avoiding grammatical errors from the text.
I need this to people who live in America and speaks on the American language by reading the text did not suspect, and thought that it wrote the same person from America.

The text is no longer what I wrote here.

If you are ready to help me, I will be grateful to you and return for your help I can give you 10 socks 5 fresh. You can take them when you need it for one or more pieces.

Please leave the following message offers of assistance. They will be examined and I have chosen a man who, after I respond to PM

Many thanks to all. Berger

Berger

VIP member
Reaction score
Guys! Really need your help! This is not a problem if you know your language well! Write here below who can help me in this matter.

Berger

VIP member
Reaction score
marina! Message waiting for you

Berger

VIP member
Reaction score
Topic can be closed. Thank you for helping mrina! Also thanks to all who responded to my letter