NCR Skimmer for Sale

Skimmer4Sale

Carder
Reaction score
ESCROW ACCEPTED
I have skimmer for NCR ATMs. You are installing the skimmer over the antiskimming device. I'm talking about the green bezel to protect ATM against skimmers. My skimmer is mounted over the green bezel. By this way you are bypassing the NCR ATM Card Reader Anti-Skimming Device.

This is the most highest technology and quality skimmer in the market. You can't find such a device somewhere else.

For price and details talk over icq. (English only and write something while requesting authorization)

Please remember that i'm not helpdesk, I don't have time for teach someone "how to make a skimmer". Serious buyers only!

RENTING
If you don't have enough money to buy a skimmer i have renting option.
Here how it goes :
You are paying a 1 time fee to start work with (think this as franchise), i'm sending the skimmer+cam set to you. But i get xx euro for each card i decode. Skimmer encodes the data. You are sending me the data and i decode it. I don't get the pin. I'm giving you the track2 and you cashout. All money is yours.

I don't send to all countries so please tell which country you want it to.

If you don't have any money don't add me, don't message me, don't contact me. I don't have time for time wasters. Go to circus and enjoy there

As i said before : ESCROW ACCEPTED
add ICQ: 648507035

Last edited:

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
Pal that would be so sweet...
A anti anti skimming device...

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
Can you post pics of the skimmer

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
added

code

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Waiting for your vidz!!!

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
never online

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
have not come across this device yet, but am I to assume this antiskimmer device (green bezel) is the device that produces a large magnetic field interfering with any added readers and turns off once the card is inserted?

my 2 cents - make the mold out of c4 and then paint over, and be sure to include a tilt sensor.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
I don't understand.

The green bezel you're talking about is seen on most Canadian ATM machines and the bezel actually lights up when the card is inserted and taken out.

How exactly does your skimmer work if it's just going over-top of it? How exactly would your skimmer work in this way if you're telling us that it fits directly ontop of the exact same green bezel. Do you know what I mean?

If you're saying it fits over-top of it like a blanket then there's no way for the card to be read by the skimmer.

I also think that it would set off some red flags to the smart customer if it looks thicker and bulkier and they don't see the green light flashing very well that they're used to seeing.

How do you overcome these problems? I'll show you what I'm talking about:

Do you see what I mean? How is there enough room for the skimmer to read the bezel if it fits snug on the original and the lighting problem could make people suspicious.

I mean don't get me wrong, I hope to God you're legit and you've found a way around this because I wouldn't mind being a customer but I just want to make sure you aren't a ripper. A lot of rippers come to the forum claiming they have skimmers.

Can you send pictures to my PM?

Note: Your image was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: