MR. PERFECT'S PLASTIC,SUPPLIES & DMV QUALITY ID'S(A+++ QUALITY) Fast & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

king1

Carder
Reaction score
bro been trying to hit u up 4 while now.. answer n let me know if u dnt want the business at least

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
Same here he only responds with Hi when he does, terrible communication

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Not only are you advertising on other peoples threads which is against the rules but you are a ripper. I thought you have so many people messaging you why are you hijacking Mr Perfects thread? your a liar and a loser.

king1

Carder
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHARKY1
your mom is a liar and a loser and a ripper, you have never made any real deals with yourlife so STFU. only speak when you spoken to PUNK

WOW... sad to see u throw $$$ away to be vender only for a week. u mite swell close down shop. cuz u made ur self look like such a fool with ur childish bullshit...

Last edited:

scyangyi

Reaction score
hello boss , 2 days not online ,please help , send the tracking number to me ,thanks so much

nitesage

Reaction score
same here... need a tracking number... been 12 days now since ordered and still didnt get anything...

meechi201

Carder
Reaction score
same here... need a tracking number... been 12 days now since ordered and still didnt get anything...

yea he proabably busy with back orders, i order last week took him 2 days to ship then another 2 to send my tracking, i got yesterday ct id and the quality nice 8/10 the holo is flawless jus the edges of holo dont reach edge of card so it can be peeled off by lp but it shudnt get that far. cant wait to get my pa and fl

RIC0

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro you are not online on icq, I need a custom template done and also need to order 15 pieces

markus82

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello
please answer to my requests..

Bishop

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
MR. Perfect will come back to work today he had a car accident but now he is ok. he'll be sending all orders as soon as he comes online to icq.

MrPerfect

Reaction score
MR. Perfect will come back to work today he had a car accident but now he is ok. he'll be sending all orders as soon as he comes online to icq.

Thx to my buddy bishop for his support yes i suffered a severe accident where i broke 3 ribs also got a mild concusion this was a serious matter but thank god for giving me one more chance at life this happened nov 28th not i am back home from the hospital with a neck brace i will bee taking orders tomm again and for those who had orders pending i wil send them out asap sorry and thx for understanding

Niko_Bellic

Carder
Reaction score
Waiting for you to come back, want to make an order. Hope the best for you man.

scyangyi

Reaction score
oh , Mr Perfect , welcome back , and Hope you will be resumed as soon as possible , we are waiting for you, and best regards.

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
Welcome back- sweeet Jesus, MrPerfekt we need you , Santa Clauss need you and all usa shops wana see your plastics swiped in this Cristmass :))