MR. PERFECT'S PLASTIC,SUPPLIES & DMV QUALITY ID'S(A+++ QUALITY) Fast & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

MrPerfect

Reaction score
DISOCVER BLANKS NOW IN STOCK :)

bestgore

I have done Multiple Transactions with him he stays in touch 24/7 his plastics are the best available to you and have known him for a long while

tommyboy

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect is verified & reliable I recommend him for good business. This man was sick & still got work done he's great in my book & a true hustler. Thanks Mr. Perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:

jaysmit500

Reaction score
Mr.Perfect is the real deal grade A vendor with great customer service & great prices & quality. He's the best I've dealt with hands down.

bronxsosa

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this guy haves the best plastics on the forum. i used a few guys and they are not as good as this vendor A+ will not use another vendor wile he is around. keep it up bro

bestgore

Reaction score
I have done Multiple Transactions with him he stays in touch 24/7 his plastics are the best available to you and have known him for a long while

tommyboy

Reaction score
This guy is great sufficient reliable. A+++++++++
Keep up the good work bro.

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
got my order from him today. ny id.. a++ if you a newbie you should try him.

RIC0

RIPPER
Reaction score
placed order with this vendor 3 weeks ago. He hasnt been responding to me or would refund my money. MR. PERFECT is turning into a ripper. I beleive this guy re-sells and he has horribe communication. Wont refund my money or answer me in icq! ive been waiting for my order for 3 weeks!!

tommyboy

Reaction score
I ordered a ID from this brother and his work is a++++++.
I guess that's y they call him mr.perfect.
Jack Frost 699***544