Method for sale

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ladies and gentlemen we all can say carding is more challenging now due to cards not able to process online transactions and insufficient funds we tend to lose more money in carding materials till we make profit. Im here to tell u i have an ultimate method and easy cardable site atleast u could use to minimize losses.
Guys im selling this tut/method. Contact me if u interested via telegram @thegentleman007. U can use @admin as escrow if you have trust issues.
Will show u proof of success when u contact me. Serious people only not time wasters. Thanks

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen we all can say carding is more challenging now due to cards not able to process online transactions and insufficient funds we tend to lose more money in carding materials till we make profit. Im here to tell u i have an ultimate method and easy cardable site atleast u could use to minimize losses.
Guys im selling this tut/method. Contact me if u interested via telegram @thegentleman007. U can use @admin as escrow if you have trust issues.
Will show u proof of success when u contact me. Serious people only not time wasters. Thanks
Please help

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you for being legit bro. I didnt trust you but you proved me wrong. Thanks you so much. It worked

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Thank you for being legit bro. I didnt trust you but you proved me wrong. Thanks you so much. It worked
Nice doing business with u bro. Enjoy!!

chushpan

Reaction score
He sold the method from the public. This is someone else's method, he did not write it.
Moreover, this method does not work, since they do not sell good themes, but work with them independently.

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
He sold the method from the public. This is someone else's method, he did not write it.
Moreover, this method does not work, since they do not sell good themes, but work with them independently.
It did work for me. He is legit