Malware. Sniffer. Stealer. Viruses.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Anonymous. Where do cards with balances come from and why doesn’t it work out for you?

The first answer is outrageously simple: they steal or buy. More often than not, it’s the latter, because stealing data is a tricky task and not everyone is capable of it.

What is a stealer?

What is a sniffer?

What is malware?

Let's look at these terms in order:

Stealer is a malware that steals confidential information from browsers (and cryptocurrency applications) and is also capable of extracting data directly from disks and downloading additional payloads to the “victim” machine.

A sniffer is a malware capable of intercepting and analyzing network traffic. Sniffers are useful in cases where you need to extract some information from a data stream or perform network diagnostics. The program can be installed on one device to which you have access. And within a short time, receive all transmitted data.

Malware - “malicious programs” corresponds to the English term malware, formed from two words: malicious and software. There are other, rarer options - badware, computer contaminant, crimeware. We are simple people, so it’s simple: malware. In everyday life, all malicious programs are often called computer viruses, although this is terminologically incorrect.

Malware classification:

1. Botnet (botnet agents) - a group of infected computers receiving commands from a hacker; The corresponding malware is responsible for receiving and executing these commands. Such a network can consist of from a few to millions of computers; it is also called a zombie network. Are they already mining through your computer?)

2. Exploits - hacker utilities designed to exploit vulnerabilities in each

3. Backdoors - programs for remotely connecting to a computer and controlling it

4. Viruses. A virus is usually called a program that injects its code into other applications (“infects” them), so that every time an infected object is launched, this code is executed. According to script

5. Rootkits are means of hiding malicious activity (for example, other applications will not be able to detect files belonging to unwanted software).

6. Worms (network worms) are malicious programs with a wide variety of functional loads that are capable of independently spreading across computer networks.

7. Trojans are a wide class of malicious objects for various purposes, which usually do not have their own distribution mechanism (i.e., they cannot infect files or reproduce copies of themselves over the network). The name comes from their early infiltration tactics - under the guise of a legitimate program or as a hidden addition to it.

Have you understood the terms, but still don’t have a card with a balance?
Spoiler alert! Having wandered around the vastness (depths) of the Internet, you will be able to determine for yourself a couple of popular malware to suit your needs, be it Iris, spynet, aurora or raccoon -> you will learn more about them -> you will ask the price -> you will collect money -> you will buy the desired loot button -> ?*

?* - you'll be shocked by the fact that nothing works and it's a dud for $1500
An attentive reader will ask: where can you get a checkmate if it is impossible to steal it and it’s all a scam?

We learn programming using skill factories. Have you seen their new course on writing and distributing malware? (Joke)

Malware is real, but you either need to write it yourself or know people who can do it for you. With the current competition, entering IT is not so easy. It’s not easy to find a place even for $2k. Dozens of unpromising interviews will discourage the slightest desire to do this monkey work. Therefore, the option of organizing a “workbench” for yourself is real. Buying or renting is a very unreliable option, there are too many pitfalls. The servers, whether public or private, are not yours. Install someone else's style on your PC - maybe it's easier to immediately send your home videos to the seller? The principle is the same as with checkers. Why can't selling be one of the distribution methods? It’s worth thinking about it and taking matters into your own hands.

Personally, I think that a good coder is worth its weight in gold, and software that, even in theory, will bring you 10k a day cannot cost $1.5. Convincing a victim to download malware is easy. Find a coder - a task with an asterisk.

The method of purchasing and selecting cards is much simpler and does not require narrowly focused, specialized knowledge from you, and what’s most important is that it works!

I wrote more about the cards - here

Where to get them and how to check - here

Regarding full-fledged individual training for a percentage of the profit, PM me. Contact is secure as always.

Carding is simple, if not complicated. You can really make money if you forge while it’s hot. After all, there are no eternal topics. As long as the connection can make a profit, you need to use it. I wrote more about current methods of work here, here and here

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefe0913

Reaction score
Hello Anonymous. Where do cards with balances come from and why doesn’t it work out for you?

The first answer is outrageously simple: they steal or buy. More often than not, it’s the latter, because stealing data is a tricky task and not everyone is capable of it.

What is a stealer?

What is a sniffer?

What is malware?

Let's look at these terms in order:

Stealer is a malware that steals confidential information from browsers (and cryptocurrency applications) and is also capable of extracting data directly from disks and downloading additional payloads to the “victim” machine.

A sniffer is a malware capable of intercepting and analyzing network traffic. Sniffers are useful in cases where you need to extract some information from a data stream or perform network diagnostics. The program can be installed on one device to which you have access. And within a short time, receive all transmitted data.

Malware - “malicious programs” corresponds to the English term malware, formed from two words: malicious and software. There are other, rarer options - badware, computer contaminant, crimeware. We are simple people, so it’s simple: malware. In everyday life, all malicious programs are often called computer viruses, although this is terminologically incorrect.

Malware classification:

1. Botnet (botnet agents) - a group of infected computers receiving commands from a hacker; The corresponding malware is responsible for receiving and executing these commands. Such a network can consist of from a few to millions of computers; it is also called a zombie network. Are they already mining through your computer?)

2. Exploits - hacker utilities designed to exploit vulnerabilities in each

3. Backdoors - programs for remotely connecting to a computer and controlling it

4. Viruses. A virus is usually called a program that injects its code into other applications (“infects” them), so that every time an infected object is launched, this code is executed. According to script

5. Rootkits are means of hiding malicious activity (for example, other applications will not be able to detect files belonging to unwanted software).

6. Worms (network worms) are malicious programs with a wide variety of functional loads that are capable of independently spreading across computer networks.

7. Trojans are a wide class of malicious objects for various purposes, which usually do not have their own distribution mechanism (i.e., they cannot infect files or reproduce copies of themselves over the network). The name comes from their early infiltration tactics - under the guise of a legitimate program or as a hidden addition to it.

Spoiler alert! Having wandered around the vastness (depths) of the Internet, you will be able to determine for yourself a couple of popular malware to suit your needs, be it Iris, spynet, aurora or raccoon -> you will learn more about them -> you will ask the price -> you will collect money -> you will buy the desired loot button -> ?*

An attentive reader will ask: where can you get a checkmate if it is impossible to steal it and it’s all a scam?

We learn programming using skill factories. Have you seen their new course on writing and distributing malware? (Joke)

Malware is real, but you either need to write it yourself or know people who can do it for you. With the current competition, entering IT is not so easy. It’s not easy to find a place even for $2k. Dozens of unpromising interviews will discourage the slightest desire to do this monkey work. Therefore, the option of organizing a “workbench” for yourself is real. Buying or renting is a very unreliable option, there are too many pitfalls. The servers, whether public or private, are not yours. Install someone else's style on your PC - maybe it's easier to immediately send your home videos to the seller? The principle is the same as with checkers. Why can't selling be one of the distribution methods? It’s worth thinking about it and taking matters into your own hands.

Personally, I think that a good coder is worth its weight in gold, and software that, even in theory, will bring you 10k a day cannot cost $1.5. Convincing a victim to download malware is easy. Find a coder - a task with an asterisk.

The method of purchasing and selecting cards is much simpler and does not require narrowly focused, specialized knowledge from you, and what’s most important is that it works!

I wrote more about the cards - here

Where to get them and how to check - here

Regarding full-fledged individual training for a percentage of the profit, PM me. Contact is secure as always.

Carding is simple, if not complicated. You can really make money if you forge while it’s hot. After all, there are no eternal topics. As long as the connection can make a profit, you need to use it. I wrote more about current methods of work here, here and here
How do I pm you?

Last edited by a moderator:

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
I help develop this carding forum, so I always answer any questions on the forum. I have no secrets from beginners, I teach everyone for free.
When you learn carding, you can post a topic about partnership and if I am satisfied with your terms of cooperation, I will write to you at the specified contacts.