Looking for UK drops + reseller, to clear £20K min worth of carded goods weekly, must have experience, no retards.

maxd0r

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can supply a good amount of UK drops + be able to resell items by your own methods that you have previously had experience with. I,E gumtree/ebay/IRL transactions etc.

I have an extensive list of card-able sites, and have been clearing about 50-80 approved orders per day with average order value of 400-800 gbp. This has been achieved with new drop locations weekly etc.

Why do I need someone new? Because the current turn around is too slow, and my payments are unreliable, I'm looking for someone 100% in the know how about this, can clear a load of items, and liquidate into cash daily, it's 100% doable, but is not for everyone, if you're the man and looking for a massive income opportunity, then you may add my ICQ.

Do not contact me unless you know what you're talking about AND have had experience in this line of business, and can supply what I need, when I need it.

Thank you

PM for msn if you must have it.

l0OkIn

BANNED
Reaction score
I gt Yo on ma list... bt u dont show up... why ?

maxd0r

BANNED
Reaction score
I blocked you for time wasting a long time ago

l0OkIn

BANNED
Reaction score
Oh!.... Sorry abt tht could u pls come online ..... maybe we could sort that out

Am sure i never wasted time.... maybe u dont hve good mind of understanding....

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
add me to icq 563129759 i do this now with it goods!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score