Lecture: “Working with Enroll” (carding training 2021)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Lecturer: Turner

[19:15:19] <Turner> Let's start

[19:15:33] <Turner> Today we have an Enroll theme. I'll tell you what it is, where to get it, and how to use it. In my opinion, this is the easiest way to work with clothes.

[19:16:25] <Turner> What is Enroll?

Enroll is an ordinary CC (credit card), or a debit card (but for the entire time of working with Enroll, I found only one bank that allows you to deposit a debit) and a personal account for this card. It has its own functions that allow us to expand our capabilities. Let's consider them.

[19:17:38] <Turner> Change Billing address

Most banks allow you to change the billing address to the one we need online in your personal account (drop / client / middle).

[19:18:02] <Turner> Why do we need this? The USA has a system for reconciling billing addresses and shipping addresses, called AVS. You should have learned about this from the first lectures. And in USA, most of the shops are very principled in this regard.

[19:18:22] <Turner> What are the problems with different shipping billing? The shop may refuse to make your order, or will shower you with checks.

[19:19:08] <Turner> In order to get around this, rolls will help us. Many have the ability to change the billing address of CH to your own. This is done very easily in your personal account. In the required tab (Change Billing Address) enter the address you need. After that, go to the shop and hit billing = shipping.

[19:19:33] <Turner> As a rule, the change is carried out 3-5 working days (depending on the bank, most often - 3). Weekends don't count.

[19:19:49] <Turner> Remember, not all banks have this option. In some banks, there is simply no change of billing, or it is possible by calling.

[19:20:21] <Turner> Mini Deposits / Minikis

Also, access to our personal account allows us to view mini-deposits (Mini-deposits / mini-depots / minikis).

[19:21:02] <Turner> Minideposits are a micro-transaction that the shop charges you. As a rule, the amount of the minideposits will be around $ 1-2. This transaction serves as the verification of your card in the shop.

[19:22:00] <Turner> The shop withdraws a small amount of money from you and asks you to say exactly how much they have withdrawn from your card, or the transaction code that came with this minideposit. This can be viewed in the card history in your personal account ...

[19:22:48] <Turner> After you have entered it, then everything is Ok. The level of the shop's confidence in you increases a lot and there will be no problems with this order 99% on the part of the shop, but this applies only to those shops for which minideposits are very important.

[19:23:30] <Turner> There are shops that don't care about bill = ship, the main thing for them is to verify the minideposits. If they have verified the minideposits, then with an order of 99%, there will be no problems.

[19:23:54] <Turner> I will give you a couple of examples for better understanding.

[19:24:28] <Turner> I have a roll of some bank, which displays minideposits as an instance.

[19:25:04] <Turner> I go to Steam and drive it for a hundred bucks. Steam immediately blocks my account for a week for manual verification of this operation, or it offers to accept minideposits for verification.

[19:25:50] <Turner> I am sending these minideposits, Steam is sending 2 mini transactions. I go to the roll, see which two transactions came from Steam, and confirm them on Steam. That's it, the hold is removed, Steam got used to the card, and then I undress this card in the same Steam without any delays or holds.

[19:26:07] <Turner> Next example

[19:26:38] <Turner> Skrill without a minicam allows you to send 140 bucks to the acc, but if I confirmed the minideposit, then I can already send up to 5k there.

[19:27:06] <Turner> But, I want to note in advance. Most offices like Steam, Skrill, etc. are already loaded with rolls, and are missing certain bins / banks / cards.

[19:27:48] <Turner> How do you know which one will let you in? Only through personal experience. Or find out from knowledgeable people (usually such information is not given for free)

[19:28:36] <Turner> VBV / MCSC

Roughly speaking, this is an internet pin code. If it comes to the CIS in SMS, then in USE it is static, that is, one does not change. KX sets it himself. The same options for the passage of additional info.

[19:29:01] <Turner> VBV (Verified by Visa) - if the card is VISA.

MCSC (MasterCard Secure Code) - if the card is MasterCard.

Amex and Discover do not have this type of protection at all.

[19:29:47] <Turner> Usually you can install it when driving. At the time of payment, a window will pop up and ask for this code, there you can either immediately put your own, or just reset the old one and just put your own

[19:30:15] <Turner> Previously it was possible to install VBV on the Visa website, but now this site is closed and this possibility has been transferred to some banks in the personal account.

[19:30:58] <Turner> As a result, if the shop has a VBV and you entered it, then the shop's trust in you increases, which increases the success of your order.

[19:31:39] <Turner> There are such shops and services that will not miss an order at all without VBV.

[19:32:09] <Turner> Change phone

One of the most important pluses of the roll, and the last one we will consider.

[19:33:12] <Turner> We all know that we can call with the substitution of the number that was specified when purchasing the card / or we found in the office, but the shop can always call back to the number from which we called.

[19:34:15] <Turner> If the shop does this, they will go to the holder, we don't need that. Even a call from our own number, which we could buy on Skype, will not save us, because now very often they call the bank from the shop to verify the address, the name of the holder, as well as his phone number.

[19:34:57] <Turner> And if the bank says that the information does not converge, then the shop immediately cancels the transaction, and the bank blocks the card. The end, we have no warrant, and the card is dead.

[19:36:01] <Turner> In this case, enroll will help us. Together with the billing address, we can change the phone number. As a result, when the shop calls the bank, all the information provided is the same and the pack will safely go to your drop.

[19:36:34] <Turner> But there is another side to the coin. Recently, many banks, with any suspicious activity on the roll, can ring KX.

[19:37:28] <Turner> They will ask CH whether he changed the data, after which the card will be reissued and the roller blocked. Based on this, you need to understand that changing the billing or phone may not always go well.

[19:38:50] <Turner> Where can I get it?

We now know what Enroll is, the following question arises: "Where can I get it?"

[19:39:22] <Turner> There are two options here: Buy from our forum, or upload it yourself.

[19:40:13] <Turner> First way:

Go to the "carding offers" section on the forum and buy enroll from the seller you like, for example from me: D

[19:40:32] <Turner> The second way is more difficult, we try to roll ourselves.

[19:41:04] <Turner> I can warn you in advance, it can get lost the first time, or maybe the fifth time it won't be possible to upload the card. I also want to warn you that this is worth doing when you have free funds.

[19:41:30] <Turner> My first roll came out the first time, and then I couldn't make 5 cards in a row.

[19:42:12] <Turner> In this case, we need to know the banks that roll with a minimum of information, we must buy a CC, and push that very information to it.

[19:42:38] <Turner> Different banks require different info for enroll.

[19:44:13] <Turner> They can simply ask for SSN / DOB, or they can ask for the mother's maiden name, PIN code, billing phone, answers to the holder's background, the code provided by the bank, account comer and so on ...

[19:44:55] <Turner> We need those asking for SSN / DOB

SSN - social security number of the holder

DOB - holder's date of birth

[19:45:45] <Turner> We have many services on the board that deal with this type of punching, I recommend contacting the Syndicate.

[19:46:26] <Turner> Then, having received ssn / dob, we go to the bank's website and look for a link to register. It is not always on the main website of the bank. But if you spend not a lot of time, then you can find it.

[19:47:40] <Turner> Most often, the enroll process looks the same in all banks. Enter the card details, name on the card, additional information (ssn / dob), email. If everything is fine at this stage, then we will be asked to choose secret questions and come up with answers to them.

[19:49:06] <Turner> What could go wrong:

You enter your data, but it does not allow you to upload a card, there are several options:

- The map is dead

- Information broken is not correct

- The card does not belong to the person who was specified during the purchase, but the real holder is mom / dad / wife / husband / son

- The card is not the main one, but only serves as an additional card that is tied to the main account of the husband / wife / mom / dad or someone else

[19:49:40] <Turner> There were cases, when entering data, the bank wrote that incorrect data was entered. But I was sure that the card was alive, after that I punched their relatives (wife / husband / parents) and then rolled the card.

[19:50:29] <Turner> But I recommend doing this when you have experience and free money.

[19:51:10] <Turner> And the last "nuisance":

The card was uploaded to you, that is, the holder has already registered a personal account

We will consider this in more detail.

[19:53:02] <Turner> Primary Enroll and ReRoll

There are two types of Enroll

1. Primary - the holder has not made a personal account before you, and you calmly do it yourself

2. ReRoll - a personal account has already been created before you, but the bank makes it possible to restore your username and password. Most often, for this you need to have the same information as with the primary enroll, sometimes we can get to the background of the holder in the form of secret questions.

[19:53:42] <Turner> Also, many banks for ReRoll require you to specify the set Username or E-mail. In this case, there is no point in trying to restore access because the data for recovery will be sent to the mail.

[19:54:23] <Turner> To get to the Primary Enroll, I can advise you to take cards with the maximum expiration date of the card, that is, freshly issued cards with exp date ** / 23 or ** / 24

[19:55:22] <Turner> The larger the exp date, the better. But this does not work in all banks. Some banks most likely offer to register a personal account when receiving a card, and as a result, many cards of this bank have already been unloaded, but these are isolated cases.

[19:55:49] <Turner> It is much more likely that the holder did not get around to creating a personal account

[19:56:22] <Turner> As a rule, the balance that we can use is signed - available credit.

The balance that CH spent is Current Balance.

[19:57:13] <Turner> I'll tell you for those who don't know how credit cards work. Roughly speaking, KX takes a loan from a bank, and these funds are kept on the card, and not in cash. Accordingly, Current balance is that part of the credit funds that have been spent, and Available credit is how much is still available. Do not confuse these concepts!

[19:58:10] <Turner> 441802 441297 441323 - these are the bins of the First National Bank of Omaha. It rolls quite easily. You can practice on this bank; it is quite fucked up and it will be difficult to drive it well into popular services.

[19:58:38] <Turner> And this is how the whole process goes for me.

[19:59:08] <Turner> I take the beans that I know are rolling and go to the shop and see what is available.

I select several cards, I punch through them ssn add.

With enroll, I take the grandfather / ssh / sox under the card holder.

[19:59:35] <Turner> I go to the site and try to roll.

I save all the cards that I managed to roll until Monday.

On Monday, I take the socks / ssh / grandfather already under the drop state and change the address.

[19:59:46] <Turner> Further, the address changes from 1-3 weekdays, weekends are not taken into account.

[20:00:03] <Turner> Then I go to drive. Do not drive the roll into a bunch of places at once, drive it into one shop, wait until the pack is delivered and go to drive it in again if the card is still alive.

[20:00:11] <Turner> That's probably all your questions.

[20:01:27] <dat_user1> 1 As I understand it, the card must be rolled on the bank's website, creating a personal account there?

2 What is this site for? (We once used it, but don't remember why))

[20:01:50] <Turner> 1. Yes

2. For the reception of minis on visa cards that are suitable for this service.

[20:02:10] <Temporary> 1. There were cases, when entering data, the bank wrote that the entered data was not correct. But I was sure that the card was alive, after that I punched their relatives (wife / husband / parents) and then rolled the card. How did you break through your relatives? 2. can you see the history of payments in lk?

[20:02:40] <Turner> 1. Through punched / on sites like whitepage, peoplefinder

2. Yes

[20:02:50] <yarah> 1. is this method easier and more successful on average than the typical CC + Socks + Warm Up + Buy?

2. If we buy enroll from you, we will have to also buy sphere config, fingerprints etc. when entering the bank account?

3.what info is provided inside the 'enroll' when we buy from you? CC / DOB / Phone numb.?

4.How much is the average cost of enroll from you?

5. having learned this from you, can we try and do it ourselves today and buy clothes or we still have to learn extra stuff?

can you guys give us a practical video example on what goes on? thank you

[20:04:35] <Turner> 1. Yes, you have more options for card control

2. Yep

3. CC + all info that was needed for enroll

4.different, from 40 $ to 99999999 $)

5.better to learn extra stuff

6.there will be videos going through course

[20:04:55] <Koba787> 1- mini-shop -shop asks to say how much they have withdrawn - is it about a sound or is it usually in the mail?

3 - that is, people and you who sell enroll - this is already access to the personal account of the bank and do what you want there - but why don't you do what you want there instead of selling?

5 - you do not have videos with 0 balance, which will definitely not be replenished, well, that is, you do not mind, the owner has already signed out from the world - let me see with my own eyes how everything looks like)))

6 - when you sell a video with a mark FB, does it mean that it can only be used for BM FB?

Example:

??? Private under FB ???

Available Credit: $ 15,725.55. State - WI. KX - M Price - 200 $

====================

? TCM BANK, N.A. (Instant, minideposits)

Available Credit $ 4,760.21 State - OH. KX - Husband Price - 110 $

use the first only on fb, the second anywhere in the shops?

7 - affordable credit 4760 - can you get it out of the card?

8 - private under FB - a, writes off money on the sly, let's say, there will be no option that in 7 days while I overclock the card and RK - everything will fall off?

9 when working with rollers in shops, as I understand, there is no smut with amounts - that is, 4k is available, then you can drive the product directly to 3k?

Private under FB

Available Credit: $ 15,725.55. State - WI. KX - M Price - 200 $

====================

? TCM BANK, N.A. (Instant, minideposits)

Available Credit $ 4,760.21 State - OH. KX - Husband Price - 110 $ it

[20:07:05] <Koba787> 10 there will be no video for us in this course - right, that is mnjkmrj eats with additional training, right?

[20:07:48] <Turner> 1. It's about online transaction history.

3. We do it, but not all of them fit / need / do not have time for them / do not cope with the volume.

5. No)

6. This means that the rolls of this bank are good for fb) You can use it everywhere as well, it just fits better than in fb.

7. When, how, depends on many factors.

8. There is such a possibility.

9. No, it is better to warm up and overclock, and not immediately beat the whole amount.

[20:09:14] <goldenbaum> 1. On which Sox do we roll the map?

2. What is the principle to postpone until Monday?) Is this a special vacation?

[20:09:18] <Tayna> tell us about videos with NSF. is it possible to connect the function online, or is it there or not?

Is there a region lock - how to check and how to get around?

Those who sell on the forum, are they with the region lock?

not about NSF. what prevents you from buying 1 roll from a seller of rolls with a minimum amount and find out the bank that is now successfully rolling and the bin is not wired?)

from the real device roller does not make it worse than through antique, vm, etc.?

[20:11:02] <Turner> Goldenbaum

1. On the one that you choose) If you ask about a drop after a change or under a CH, then it's better to roll under a CH.

2. Not necessarily until Monday, I gave an example for a loop)

[20:12:28] <Turner> Tayna

1. Yes, you can, but in most videos it will require confirmation by SMS, so you need to look for banks that are linked by mail either by an instant.

2. Yes, call to ask to remove. Almost all USA maps are with region lock.

3. Nothing interferes)

4. Not worse if well tuned.

[20:12:45] <riba12> how to understand in the context of Enroll Instant?

What is the average available credit for your videos?

If I bought a video from you, but it was not possible to change the billing address or some other problem, is there a refund?

[20:13:18] <Turner>

1. Instant = immediately

2. Generally in different ways

3. Ref only if the problem is on our side.

[20:14:07] <Izolentna>

1. Regarding the vbv. Is there such a way to call the bank (give him information on the card in advance) and just reset this code and put a new one? Or would you like more information to reset your code?

2. Attention, stupid question! Will we be able to choose the banks that interest us when buying a mat?

[20:15:08] <Turner> 1. This rarely happens.

2. Of course)

[20:15:29] <Goodman>

1. About NSF, is it better to use it all the same for sites with Apple pay Samsung pay, or can you remove the lock region and shop for example in Russia? It is clear that no one will do this)

2. But is it technically possible?

3. How to know what is the video with NSF?

4. Throw in a couple of banks more fraternally)

[20:15:55] <Turner> 1. Both)

2. Yes

3. Either ask people who worked, or by typing)

[20:16:55] <Koba787> How is used in our business? in three words please.

[20:17:00] <Koba787> NFC

[20:17:02] <riba12>?

[20:17:33] <Turner> The card is bound to the NSF and purchased with it

[20:17:59] <GruRus> If I join the Enroll Group, do you have information there on rolls or services, where should these rolls be hit too?

[20:18:26] <Turner> The main emphasis is on banks and the enroll itself, but there are also monetization options.

[20:18:34] <IB $ integral> 1. When selling videos, the (transaction controls, region control, merchant types control, app) are selected. What does merchant types control mean? restriction in the merchant, how can it be changed?

1.1 app - so we can install the application? But how can this help us?

2. Where, besides clothes, can rollers be used? Anskoeo understand the bays of VV PP, cash app, etc. not an option due to the fast chargeback.

[20:19:17] <Turner> 1. You can set in which type of merchants to remove the lock, in which not.

1.1 Yes, there may be more functionality

2. Absolutely wherever you can use the CC.

[20:19:23] <Izolentna> So what to do then with vbv? Is it stupid to score and change or buy a new mat? I am already pecking with the lecturer, and this question is a day don't understand what: D

[20:19:59] <Turner> In what sense, what to do?) Vbv is not on all maps and not all merchandise requires. Change, go through, if it didn't work out - move on)

[20:20:17] <riba12> Turner

explain again what region lock means.

if we have enroll cards, what prevents us from withdrawing funds from the lk? let's say in savings account i can transfer money to any account with USA roll there is no such possibility?

Is NFC on CC done in a mobile phone?

[20:20:59] <Turner> 1. In American banks, there is almost no such opportunity in rolls.

2. Yes, either on an emulator.

[20:21:08] <Tayna> if we use a video with NSF and pay online from NSF - the region lock is not required right? Even if the shop is not in the holder's country.

[20:21:24] <Tayna> not required - no problem

[20:22:55] <Turner> May cause problems. While it is impossible to say for sure, on the one hand, with NSF (if we talk about Apple Pay, for example), then almost no information on the card is transmitted to the merchant, and she cannot verify the billing. However, he sees the card number, which means that the bin also means the country. In practice, it turns out differently.

[20:23:20] <Tayna> you know that when you pay for NSF, the payment is not made directly through the bank

[20:23:28] <Turner> Correct

[20:23:45] <Tayna> that is, according to the code, there is authorization from Apple or Google. As far as I know.

[20:24:21] <Tayna> but in general I, for example, pay for Apple Pay by USA and the shop will be in USA - then he beat and the spike does not see the shop, right?

[20:24:40] <Turner> No, the shop does not see bill through apple pay.

[20:25:01] <Tayna> is just a very interesting topic. especially in the framework of work with BA

[20:25:27] <goldenbaum> that is, in fact, taking into account all of the above, via Apple Pay

[20:25:42] <goldenbaum> will be much more trustworthy and less of a problem with af

[20:25:52] <Turner> Yes

[20:26:26] <dat_user1> What is NFC?

[20:26:43] <Turner> Contactless payment)

[20:26:55] <Koba787> Does the video have a lifespan? for example, we discussed this SS, that sudden death is also possible, including because of an unfair shop. How do things stand with rollers from decent you?

[20:27:30] <Turner> Our rolls go only to one person, however, we cannot guarantee that the CC we uploaded didn't buy in another shop. The lifespan is completely different.

[20:27:38] <Temporary> 1. Is there an SMS-informing about transits in Western banks? 2. What is NFC? Where is it in online payments? (in my understanding, this is contactless payment at the terminal in the store)

[20:27:59] <Koba787> It turns out that he took it and immediately put it into operation - instantly?

[20:28:05] <Koba787> sorry

[20:28:24] <Turner> 1. They rarely connect

2. Already answered. You can also pay online.

[20:28:33] <Turner> koba 787 if you do not need to change billing, etc. then yes

[20:29:01] <goldenbaum> how to select phones? not to drive in from your own? he still reads some data of the serial type

[20:29:26] <Turner> Buy specifically for this case and correctly configure, jail, socks, etc.

[20:29:59] <dat_user1> Can I pay for food delivery in Russia with a hammered card?))

[20:30:46] <Turner> Work on the CIS is prohibited

[20:31:23] <Koba787> but there is a risk that while I change the address with her, she will die, right? and this is not accepted by you, as a mistake on your side?

[20:31:45] <Turner> Correct. We have nothing to do with it. Service questions - by service contacts.

[20:31:47] <Turner> If there are no more questions on this, then we're done. Thank you for your attention, successful learning and reread the lectures, this is useful)

Lecturer: ded

Greetings to all!

Today's lecture will be devoted to the topic of driving Liquid Staff using Enroll

In this lecture we will learn:

How to use enroll correctly when changing billing.

The main mistakes that should not be made when driving.

How to build logical chains when driving

And the most important thing is the result. How to have your favorite Gucci jacket in your hands!

Perhaps some already have a question, what is Enroll?

That is why, to begin with, I would like to draw your attention to the analysis of these incomprehensible words, which will often be used in the lecture.

So that you, as listeners / learners, do not have problems in assimilating and understanding the material.

For convenience, you can copy these definition words to your notebook so that during the lecture you can unwittingly peep if you suddenly have difficulty in understanding.

Definition words:

Enroll (aka "roll) is a cc (Credit card) with access to the bank, where you can later change the holder's billing address ...

Drop is an extensive definition, but in our case it is a person who accepts the goods and then sends them.

Medium - a company that is engaged in sending your purchased goods from the us / eu to you in the cis

Holder - The owner of the card, bank, account, etc.

Bill (aka billing) - Personal address of the holder

Ship (aka shipping) - Address to which we order the goods

Material preparation

For many newbies and not only, I think the question immediately arises in my head: "Where can I get these same enroll?" Or "From whom to buy?"

The answer to this matter is simple - buy from sellers!

There are many sellers on the site with the sale of enroll from a changeable billing

We need to take enroll from the online billing exchange (As a rule, billing changes for 3 days). Highlight or write down this moment for yourself.

Also, we will need a drop, namely a drop, and not in the middle, because billing in the middle simply will not change and your material will fly into blocking

What about the system?

On this issue, opinions are controversial, someone likes to beat from Dediks (Exclusively brutal), someone from VNTs (Remote computer control, VNTs can also be purchased from sellers on the forum), there are many options, they can be listed and enumerated.

Personally, my first drive with the help of enroll was from Dedicated to the city of drop.

In any case, the IP-address must necessarily be not under the bill of enroll, but under the drop.

Working process

We go to our purchased material, go exclusively with SP under the drop. Many people think that the question immediately arises: "Why not change the bill from the SP holder?" ...

Again, you can use the SP under the holder, but what's the point? We turn on the logic, immediately put ourselves in the place of the holder, imagine you are moving to live in another city, for example, from New York to Dallas at the very move, you will definitely not have thoughts about what you need to change the billing in your bank account right now. Accordingly, upon moving you will change the billing address.

At this point, I think everyone understands.

Move on.

Immediately after changing the billing, exactly from the moment of submitting the application, that is, immediately, we go and choose the shop we will hit. Remember once and for all such a moment, you can break through absolutely any shop! Whatever protection he has, if a shop is created for an ordinary person, then we can also make goods from him.

I'll tell you about finding a shop using my example:

When I started working on this topic, I didn't really bother with finding a shop (Well, some will say, a shop that gives is the key to success) Not at all! The key to success is only in a well-constructed logical circuit for breaking through the shop!

And so, at that moment, I went to Google and wrote "buy Gucci", went straight to the 2nd page and poked randomly on the shop, that's it! Nothing else is needed! I strongly advise against buying shops and doing other nonsense somewhere.

Only your own experience and personal search will lead to success. Remember one thing, no one will ever sell you money for money. (Perhaps you will come across “sellers” on your way, who will sell “Magic shops”, which give “an apple in ru.” I think the meaning is clear.)

Do not buy anything from such people!

I drove on!

We go to the shop, register for the roll holder data (Full name enter the holder, billing and shipping address - drop)

Many people think the question will arise: "why do you need to immediately register in the shop? And if the bill does not change, and the meaning is not yet ready for the main tool for driving", I am always convinced of one thing, 40% of success is account warming up! This is the most basic part (in my opinion) to achieve the result.

How does the warm-up take place? And what kind of animal is that?

And this beast, something between heavy and simple, I would call it edgeless.

Warming up work can be done in different ways, but I strongly recommend taking this issue seriously.

To warm up your account, I recommend using the largest possible number of methods you know, I will tell you just a few of them.

Surfing - I think the most popular way to turn the heat on your account!) Without surfing, you cannot drive anything, only if in the most leaky shop.

We need to constantly climb the site, look at the product, read the rules of the site, see the parameters of the product, material, etc.

We always put ourselves in the shoes of a real holder, I don’t think that the holder would have come in and made an order in 5 minutes, no! Americans and many Europeans are very sensitive to the choice of any product, even if it will be ordinary socks.

A real pendos, before buying any product, will read everything about it, read a bunch of reviews, think 100 times whether he needs it or not, then we'll see the quality of the material, check with other analogues of the product, only then will he buy, I know this from personal experience with pendos.

You need to warm up our account every day until the billing is changed.

Simply put, we went to the account for an hour or two and looked at the product (Close to the one that we will order

For example, if we order a Gucci jacket, surf only jackets or just a Gucci brand, sometimes we go to something else), the next day we do the same operation and so on until the bill is changed.

Call, chat

As practice shows, warming up with this type very strongly pushes for success. We immediately put ourselves in the place of the holder. Let's say you registered in a shop, looked at the product and you immediately had several questions, where will our curious holder run to ask them? Online chat, of course.

The questions may be different, the point is not at all in them, but in the fact that when communicating in the chat, the fraud begins to smile at us more and more, because we are beginning to fit the description of a real holder!)

For those people who are friends with English:

Ask different questions: "How long does delivery take", "And if the item does not fit, can I change it?" , "I want to make a present for my brother, can you make a gift wrapping?" And so on ... there can be many questions, turn on your brain and think!

For those people who do not speak English:

The forum has many different dial-up services that have a "chat warm-up" service, for a certain amount (usually not more than $ 5-8) they go to your account and communicate with the store

There are much more ways, but basically I use these two methods

How much to buy a product?

The question is very delicate, here again, it all depends on the bank and the limit on the holder's card. How to find out the limit? Again we turn to the dialers.

The meaning of the conversation with the bank should be such that the holder wants to make a purchase on the Internet (for example, you will drive in the amount of $ 1,500) and will find out if the payment will go through normally? I mean, won't there be any problems?

There are 2 options:

Your future purchase meets the limits and the bank says "Everything is fine, you can make a purchase"

Or "You have a card limit for online transactions of 1000 dollars, we can increase your limit

The 2nd option is the most common. We do this not only to find out the limit in the bank, but also to warm up the transaction, what can this mean? And the fact that we have now in plain text notified the bank that we will make an order for $ 1,500! And the bank already knows about it! What could be better?

Remember always. There are some problems with the order, immediately contact the callers, a good dialer can pull out a lot.

If the shop doesn't have solvable declines, the problem is with you, not with the shop! Always carefully check the system to see if everything is configured correctly. When driving in, you need to take into account a lot of factors, not everything is as simple as it seems, with each driving you will be more and more experienced.

Let's talk a little about building logic circuits and what factors you need to consider when driving.

Experienced this information may of course seem obvious, but many beginners, respectively, do not know about it. Let me tell you briefly about the main factors.

In general, for convenient work and better quality drives, I advise you to buy a sphere, get acquainted in more detail and you can purchase.

(For students 1 month is FREE! Write by contacts in the topic)

Personally, I have been using it for 3 months, driving in and other work is going much better than with the same Dedicated ones. Yes, and for the money it will be much more profitable for you, the price for a home Dedicated Dedicated is 8-10 dollars, the price for a sphere is 100 dollars a month, so count it! Soks cost a penny.

Also, work with VNC is much better than with Dedicated ones. By choosing a car for driving, there is an individual approach.

-Post office

It is better to use the Gmail domain here. Also, if the holder is called for example "Leen Helson", then I advise you to do mail something like this: "[email protected]", who deals with email databases: the pass will understand that basically americans use the first name or just the last name for the mail login, the most common type.

- CTR + C CTR + V

The mistake of many newbies! Write any data by hand! And only with your hands! You never need to copy and paste anything, be it a login, password, billing, and so on ... 90 percent of the anti-fraud system looks at this, because the real holder, his address or data from the card will definitely not copy and paste!

- Visits from different SP

Very often it happens that in the process of a 3-day drive, a sock dies, or a deed who has been at work for a long time, I think this unpleasant situation is well known. If this happens to you, do not try to take the first Dedicated Dedicated or Sox that comes across and climb into your account, be it a bank or an account in a shop!

In such a situation, select the most similar SP with what it was, try to find the same zip, if there is no zip city. If this is not done, from the side of the shop - it will look like this. Check in. You are from Texas, you sit there for a day looking at the goods, after 3 hours you come from Las Vegas, isn't it strange?

Immediately we remember about fraud glasses, which we don't really need, and the fraud's smile immediately begins to subside. If this happens, even if from the same city, but from different addresses, then it's okay, let's say you came to see a friend with him. passed registration, climbed with him, looked at the goods, then came home and again went to the site. The situation is simple.

- Carding time

In no way, I do not recommend driving on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Doing driving exclusively from Monday to Thursday! Because they send the goods on these days, if you do it on a day off, your goods will be sent on Monday and the chance that the transaction will be canceled by this time is very great!

There are a lot of factors, every little thing can and will influence progress! Always imagine yourself in the place of the holder! After all, you are an ordinary American who wants to place an order.

With this, I think it's clear.

Let's move on to the drive itself!

Everything is simple, you don't need to invent anything. We chose a product, read reviews (if any), looked at the quality of the material, added to the cart!

If there are several products, go on to look at various products, at least 15 minutes, have you found ?! Well done! Add a product to your cart!

In no case follow the links to the product. Let's say you took 3 Gucci sweatshirts under your order, you accordingly throw off the site for the client where to look for these sweaters, the client threw off 3 links to you, you can open them strictly on another machine, you can use the main one, and look for this product in the shop by hand, otherwise they will come evil glasses of fraud!

Let's move on to paying for the goods!

In the Billing address we enter the bank holder, name, surname + drop address (when it changed at the bank)

In shipping, the name is the surname of the drop, the address, respectively, is the same, the differences in billing and shipping are only in full hiring.

Many people will immediately have a question: "How will the shop react, if the names are different, it immediately arouses suspicion?" Does it cause suspicion ?! I would not say.

Over the hill, this is a very frequent occurrence, when holders order goods for brother, mother, father, sister and so on, as a rule they live together! Why and why? Many are very busy to pick up a parcel, for example, work, study, and a mother who always sits at home can easily cope with this, or when they give a gift to someone

A common occurrence, here the shop will not bother too much, because in fact, there is nothing like that in this.

There are also services that accept in the name of the holder, look for such on the forum.

Click Confirm! If you did everything right, you will see such a nice green sign.

What to do if a cancel appears?

First of all - calm down! Yes, the spectacle is not entirely pleasant, because you tried so hard, and then an instant cancellation! But do not be afraid, first of all, double-check that you entered all the data correctly, CC number, exp, bill! If not, correct it and try again!

If so, press confirm again anyway, because a regular holder would have done so. If it's the same song again, call the shop immediately and find out alarmingly what happened and why it happened, because your brother has a birthday in 2 days and you really need these things! Usually they help and drive in the card either by phone, or you do it again and everything goes.

Further, I recommend calling the shop or writing to the live chat! To say something like this: “I made an order, is everything okay and when will it be approximately delivered?” And again, you need these things so urgently!)

In normal practice, everything goes with a bang, the goods are sent! But there are pitfalls here, the cancel also loves to fly to the post office, but if you see this sign, we immediately call the shop and find out what kind of business. In such cases, if we do everything correctly, often the bank simply cancels the transaction, the reason for that in 90 percent of cases is the call of the holder and the cancellation of the payment.

We immediately write to the dialer and try to pull out the transaction, if not, then alas! In every case, there are unpleasant things. Here we do not despair and move on.

Let's summarize.

Today we have learned:

Competently expose logical circuits when driving.

We studied the main factors of working with enroll.

We understood how important it is to use the dial-up service, that without it we won't go far.

Do the correct warming up of the account! We realized that this is an obligatory part of the drive!

Well, I hope in the future, you will make and will make the goods using the enroll!

Homework:

Task # 1 Write down in a notebook, journal, notebook, where it is more convenient for you, those things that you did not know before this lecture and constantly try to repeat this so that it stays in your head, because if you make one slightest mistake, you can simply lose the goods, money for material and, most importantly, time, because it is priceless. You can earn money, but you will not return the time, use it wisely.

Now questions

blazhkin

I understood correctly - to beat from a Dedicated Server? why? thanks

CH will see the billing change? there is a possibility of a notification from the bank for cardholder immediately after the change of billing? SMS to his number "billing successfully changed", etc.

ded

The rogue Dedicated Directly connects to the PC, and the Server Server is an artificially created PC.

You can put his phone and mail on spam.

goldenbaum

On this issue, opinions are controversial, someone likes to beat from Dediks (Exclusively brutal), someone from VNTs (Remote computer control, VNTs can also be purchased from sellers on the forum), there are many options, they can be listed and enumerated.

For questions in the chat. From your point of view, take and call the shop first, good idea or not?

I was very surprised by Gucci's jacket, isn't it possible that this unifying desire and not only mine? Can we conclude that even small shops in Europe have already fucked up with antifraud and it is worth looking at such shops that sell some kind of game that is not needed by almost anyone, but very expensive?)

"On this issue, the opinions are controversial, someone likes to beat from Dedic (Exceptionally brutal), someone from VNTs (Remote computer control, VNTs can also be purchased from sellers on the forum), there are many options, they can be listed and enumerated." Does it all pale in comparison to a jailbroken iPhone or a rooted android? Or is it sometimes better from a computer?

How to shove ss into NSF?)

You can put his phone and mail on spam. How?)

ak-baks

How much does a call cost on average?

everything hangs ...

goldenbaum: 1. Yes, as an option, again everything is individual here, each shop has its own fraud.

2. Yes, such a theory is quite possible)

3. I do not work from phones, only from a PC

5. Didn't work with this

6. There are services on the forum

ak-baks: 5-10 $

blazhkin

You can put his phone number and mail on spam - It turns out that every time I change billing, I will be obliged to order spam for each kx? I apologize for skipping the line. this is as a clarification to the answer)

Basically this is not required, but there is a small percentage of the bank that makes notifications, look first in the lk, if you can turn them off

ibintegral

continued to understand now with the rollers and saw the following phrases in the description of the material at the sellers. Is their understanding correct? Naturally, it will be better to check with the seller additionally, but not all the same)

Travel Notification - as if you can make a mark that you are traveling and the region is being removed?

APP is an application. Ok, that's understandable. Why do I need it? All the same, I work through the desktop. Or is the permeability higher if from the phone? If a phone, then do you need a phone? The emulator won't work? (It's just that many people say that the emulator is not suitable, but it is better to confirm with you)

Card Controls - as far as I understand, you can turn off merchant control, control of the type of transactions and, most importantly, region control. Do I understand correctly that with the region disabled I can stock up in shops in Eastern Europe? Or is travel notification suitable for these purposes?

Balance transfer - what's the trick? How can I transfer to my vcc like venmo with data kx videos? Or something else?

ecopayz is a payment system like PP. When they write ecopayz about a video, does it mean that you can make a transfer to ecopayz self-registration with the data of CH videos?

I understand that the questions are primitive and these are not even questions, but rather confirmation / correction of thoughts.

Look, each ba is individually arranged, I cannot answer this question extensively. Better when buying, you ask the seller, he will be able to describe in detail about each bank

gangass

I still do not understand, when we buy a ready-made enroll, we get access to personal bank account, and not to a bank account?

ded

It's almost the same thing, a roll is not really a bank. Enroll is an access to the personal bank account card

koba787

I have

All the same, if a brute Dedic is connected to a PC in USA - what is the difference from the VNC? sorry for the stupid question

2 phone kx can or should I put on spam? and for how long for three days?

3 and where to apply the sphere? to put in Dedicated or VNC?

4 is it not permissible to work in this direction only from the sphere?

5 again the difference between roller and ba:

video access to specific card accounts - right?

ba - access to all accounts of a citizen of USA - right?

Vntc - direct control of this PC, it is not visible from the Dedicated Server that you are controlling it.

2. At the end of the shift, even then it is not always necessary at all

3. On your pc or server

4. can be from the sphere

5. bank is a bank, roll is a card

Yes

goodman

By socks, tell me what service do you use? What about 911?

I use faceless

otjlu4huk

Isn't it better and easier to hit through Android.

answered above

ded

Thanks to all! Have a nice evening everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for this article,
Please i have some questions
1) when i take a ready made enroll can i do instant transfer
2)Can i buy enroll with any bank or there are specific banks that are good
3) Are there some enroll bank with limits
4) Can i use firefox to enter into it or i must use a sphere browser
5) what are the downside on working with Enroll

Thanks

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
1) when i take a ready made enroll can i do instant transfer
1. Most banks immediately have the opportunity to make instant transfers. In some banks, for this opportunity, it is required to connect this additional option in the personal account of the account, this can be done automatically (in some it will be activated immediately, and some will be connected within 1-2 business days).
When buying a ready-made enroll with balance, immediately check with the sellers for the possibility of an instant transfer.

2)Can i buy enroll with any bank or there are specific banks that are good
2. Almost in all top modern banks there is an opportunity to open online banking, for this we buy a valid full account, use the bin to determine the bank to which it belongs, go to the bank's website and register an account using the data received.
To determine the best and good banks for these purposes, just go to the topic of trusted sellers and see the enroll of which banks they offer for sale, that is, this is a top and popular enroll that is in great demand and is effective in its work.

3) Are there some enroll bank with limits
3. Limits on transfers are set by each bank on an individual basis. They can have a value on the number of cardholder operations performed during a month or a certain time. There are also limits on the maximum amount of a one-time transfer or the total amount of transfers per month.
All current limits and restrictions will be indicated in the account itself. And also this information can be found on the official website of the required bank.
Study the history of the cardholder's transactions in your personal account and make payments with similar amounts so as not to arouse suspicion. It is not recommended to make transfers above $ 5000 at a time.

4) Can i use firefox to enter into it or i must use a sphere browser
4. For successful work, it is enough to use the portable version of the browser + add to it socks or RDP (Dedicated Server) corresponding to the cardholder's address.
Many people prefer to work with the Sphere antidetect, as it is very convenient and practical. You yourself choose how you like and how you prefer.
If you buy a ready-made enroll, I advise you to ask the seller from which browser and which IP address it was registered, use the same mask parameters accordingly.
It will be even better if the seller provides you with cookies, which you can easily import into the desired browser and use as intended.

5) what are the downside on working with Enroll
5. The main disadvantages of working with enroll are:
- When changing the address, phone number or e-mail of the cardholder in the personal account, the bank security service can notify the cardholder according to the initially registered data in the system.
- Account may be blocked for suspicious activity.
- When making a payment for a large amount or a money transfer, the bank can call the owner on the originally specified number in order to make sure whether the legitimate cardholder is actually performing this operation.
Therefore, I advise you to work with enroll of banks that do not send such notifications, or send them to e-mail to which you will have access.

P.S. Most often, enroll is used for purchases of expensive liquid goods in online stores.
To do this, carders simply change the cardholder's address to the drop address (which must initially be obtained from the dealer or drop service).
Then they make purchases in online stores after a while (usually 1-2 days).
The AVS verification system (which only works in the US) verifies the billing and postal address of the cardholder (method: bill = ship) and successfully confirms the placed order.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
1. Most banks immediately have the opportunity to make instant transfers. In some banks, for this opportunity, it is required to connect this additional option in the personal account of the account, this can be done automatically (in some it will be activated immediately, and some will be connected within 1-2 business days).
When buying a ready-made enroll with balance, immediately check with the sellers for the possibility of an instant transfer.

2. Almost in all top modern banks there is an opportunity to open online banking, for this we buy a valid full account, use the bin to determine the bank to which it belongs, go to the bank's website and register an account using the data received.
To determine the best and good banks for these purposes, just go to the topic of trusted sellers and see the enroll of which banks they offer for sale, that is, this is a top and popular enroll that is in great demand and is effective in its work.

3. Limits on transfers are set by each bank on an individual basis. They can have a value on the number of cardholder operations performed during a month or a certain time. There are also limits on the maximum amount of a one-time transfer or the total amount of transfers per month.
All current limits and restrictions will be indicated in the account itself. And also this information can be found on the official website of the required bank.
Study the history of the cardholder's transactions in your personal account and make payments with similar amounts so as not to arouse suspicion. It is not recommended to make transfers above $ 5000 at a time.

4. For successful work, it is enough to use the portable version of the browser + add to it socks or RDP (Dedicated Server) corresponding to the cardholder's address.
Many people prefer to work with the Sphere antidetect, as it is very convenient and practical. You yourself choose how you like and how you prefer.
If you buy a ready-made enroll, I advise you to ask the seller from which browser and which IP address it was registered, use the same mask parameters accordingly.
It will be even better if the seller provides you with cookies, which you can easily import into the desired browser and use as intended.

5. The main disadvantages of working with enroll are:
- When changing the address, phone number or e-mail of the cardholder in the personal account, the bank security service can notify the cardholder according to the initially registered data in the system.
- Account may be blocked for suspicious activity.
- When making a payment for a large amount or a money transfer, the bank can call the owner on the originally specified number in order to make sure whether the legitimate cardholder is actually performing this operation.
Therefore, I advise you to work with enroll of banks that do not send such notifications, or send them to e-mail to which you will have access.

P.S. Most often, enroll is used for purchases of expensive liquid goods in online stores.
To do this, carders simply change the cardholder's address to the drop address (which must initially be obtained from the dealer or drop service).
Then they make purchases in online stores after a while (usually 1-2 days).
The AVS verification system (which only works in the US) verifies the billing and postal address of the cardholder (method: bill = ship) and successfully confirms the placed order.
Thanks for the reply, looks like you have been in carding for so long, if you don't mind i can be your student :)