Lecture: Working with brute accounts (learning carding 2021)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Lecturer BirdHorrible

[18:54:33] All beavers. We are waiting until 19: 05-19: 10 and start. Today we'll talk about brute

[19:09:20] Well, latecomers will get acquainted with the logs in the conference, well, we'll start

[19:09:40] Today we'll talk about brute. If someone doesn’t know, or has forgotten, let us remember what it is

[19:10:24] Brutus as a process is an enumeration of log pairs: a pass for validity to a certain service

[19:11:24] This process itself is quite primitive, for him we we need a login database: password, software for enumerating these lines, a proxy and a server on which we will do this

[19:11:34] Now a little more detail

[19:13:01] 1. Software. The script itself that iterates over your log: pass. It is bought at EXP, and anywhere. When buying, look at the reviews and, in general, the popularity of the coder. If they rarely buy from him, then most likely, with the first update of the authorization form in your shop / service, you will not see the update and the software will stop working

[19:16:07] 2. Proxy. Proxies are needed in order to brute-force multithreaded and get high-quality checkmate. The fact is that when going through a dozen invalid combinations, the antifraud of the shop will throw this ip into the stop list, usually for a couple of days. Therefore, it will not be possible to brute force on one ip. Buys a proxy for his service, choosing individually. For some kind of shop from the ass of the Google index, an ordinary "proxy list" bought for $ 1 or assembled by yourself will do. Services like eBay, Amazon, PayPal need high-quality, expensive proxies. The less they are heard, the better. Never ask potmow on what proxies who works, and don't give your services to anyone. More people - worse quality :)

[19:18:24] 3. Base. Databases are merged combinations of login: password from the database of sites, forums, shops. According to the criteria, there is a difference only in their geographic location, validity (the percentage of combinations that can be sent to the holder's mail) and privacy (how often combinations from your name have come across in others)

[19:21:34] 4. Server. In this case, this is not some super-complicated tool, but an ordinary rdp with server Windows, which can plow for days. It is bought for specific needs, like a proxy. If you brute through a proxy, then you can take in relatively white places, where they are usually taken for hosting sites, etc. If you are going to brute force directly, such as brute Dedicated Server, then it is better to take on such hosting services that do not care about complaints from various organizations

[19:21:52] Now, according to the work itself

[19:23:11] Brutus accounts are sold all over the darknet, you can also get them yourself by harnessing them. But the juice itself, if you yourself found a service friendly with brutus, ordered software for it and swing it into one person.

[19:25:51] For a check, everything is extremely simple, we go to the shop, taking with us the data from any CC, you can even from the generator, register the account to the left mail, make a "purchase" by clicking the "remember card" checkbox. Next, we clean the history, cookies, change the ip and go with our username and password to this site for the second time. We are trying to buy something with only a login with a password. If the shop does not ask you for CVV, and the second order falls into processing, you can order brute for this site

[19:27:07] You can beat from a brute in several main ways - directly to the middle / drop or to the holder, followed by a pickup / redirect

[19:28:14] In the first case, the chances that the shop will send something, less, but the costs are also reduced

[19:28:55] In the second, the costs are higher, but many send to the cardholder address from a good account. True, then it will not be possible to stop everything, but these are nuances

[19:29:14] In order for our chances to increase, we can:

[19:30:39] 1. Beat without changing the name of cardholder. The long-suffering eBay was on fire for almost a year. Just put the drop address, leave the name the same and try to beat. Drops are almost always accepted for fake ID and they do not care what name will be on the package. Use this, the palette will be less

[19:32:10] 2. Hit the living drop as close as possible. Shops trust orders that go to addresses located near the holder's billing address. But the chance that along with the pack the holder will come to the drop along with the cops also increases

[19:32:31] 3. Beat a small order, and after sending the first one, sizzle a large

[19:33:13] In this case, for the first time, the shop can skip a trifle, and the second time it will see that the staff has already left for this address and there have been no problems yet

[19:33:51] But due to due to the fact that there are a lot of all sorts of notifications, by the second order the account may already die, or the holder will block the means of payment

[19:37:30] 4. Trying to keep an account with a changed address. In this case, you will have a better chance of getting your pack if an inexperienced manager looks at the order and account. Usually, the addresses are changed immediately and this is suspicious, and the change a week ago may not be noticed. And as a bonus, often even before you appear on such accounts, holders enter them and hiss something to you without looking at their address. In the middle, from which the necessary staff left a long time ago, for another 3 months, any junk usually comes from inattentive account owners :-D

[19:38:50] 5. If you hit in the middle, distort the addresses as much as possible, shorten, write a suite instead of the box number, break it (instead 1234566, write 12/23/566), in the middle it will understand who exactly, and the shop may not make out the addresses

[19:39:39] Also, look at the "chips" of the shops. For example, one popular shop did not send staff from

[19:39:43] blah)

[19:40:34] One popular shop did not send staff from brut, but the order itself passed. It was possible to place a ref on such orders, on the balance of the account, and from this balance it was already possible to buy Gift in the shop

[19:40:58] In another, the balance could be transferred and spent in the partner store

[19:41: 19] They were unhappy in one shop, and the second shop did not quite know about the origin of money

[19:42:47] Also, when sending the staff to another address, you can try to leave the name of the holder, so that in case of anything, write to the support that you sent it for your son / daughter / mother

[19:44:29] And also, in some shops there is insurance in case you entered the wrong address. Until the moment the pack is sent, the address can be changed. Use this if the shop processes your order right away. Then the processing will not look so fraudulent and may not be processed manually by the manager.

[19:45:20] Now for the accounts themselves. There are actually 2 main types of them, accounts with cards (acc + CC) and with a PayPal (acc + PP)

[19:46:23] The difference between them is big. If on an account with CC you can be hindered mainly by antifraud shop, validity and balance with a card, then in the case of a linked PP account, in addition to the above, your PayPal antifraud will have to be defeated

[19:47:35] when paying with a PP, it does not ask to log in, orders fly like clockwork. Well, if the shop is heard, there you need to be able to work with the PP, because its brutal problems will constantly come up

[19:48:19] Well, briefly about what to do if the order has passed and you need to get the staff

[19:48 : 54] We need to limit the holder as much as possible from the information that someone bought something at his expense

[19:51:40] For this, we change all the data on automatic communication, mail, phones in the brute account, unlink Facebook accounts, etc. There is an interesting trick with mail, it works in few places, but there is still room. Try changing it twice in a row as a test. On eBay, this rolled. When you change the cardholder mail for the first time to your own, a link is sent to his mail, by which you can roll back the changes and return access. If you change twice, then the same link arrives at your first mail, and the link on the mail at cardholder stops working

[19:52:23] See the contact details not only in the shipping info, but also in the billing, which is usually forgotten, there is almost always the cardholder number and often his mail

[19:53:44] By spam mail I will say my IMHO - a useless thing. If cardholder is "modern", then he will already receive a bunch of push notifications to his iPhone, and if the old grandmother, then she will have several thousand advertising spam in her mail without us, against the background of which she will not see your messages anyway

[19: 54:10] This concludes the lecture block itself, smoke break for 5 minutes and go through the block of questions.

[19:59:26] Any questions?)

[19:59:50] <kkkkk> The question is rather to the rest of the participants.

What do you need to get access to the sphere? It seems to be how to contact the mans, but I did not find any information on this in the conference. can be in PM))

[20:00:55] Yes, rather to the others, because I don't know. Now I’ll ask the lecturers, can they tell

me [20:01:34] <Lektor186> And in the stick, will it be possible to change the data? Phone, mail, etc.

[20:02:38] Lektor186: no, now we were talking about brute shops and various services. There will be a separate lecture on brute PP, everything is more complicated there

[20:03:32] <Camo> will or was there?

[20:04:13] <Camo> we already had a lecture on how to work with logs and brute nn

[20:04:20] <prt> Ie now we mainly considered eBay + CC / nn?

[20:04:26] :)It may have already been,

[20:05:06] It's better not to consider eBay at all, he is rather dead than alive. There are a lot of shops with gear, electronics, accounts of which are sold in shops

[20:08:18] <prt> Are you dead everywhere? gb? eu?

[20:10:28] Well, not so much that his mortal body has completely decayed, but it is already rotting. Themes on eBay do not last long, there is no stability at all, there are no "givers" and "no givers" in the countries either. In some places, something works, someone drags a trifle, but I haven't seen guys with large orders and normal topics for a long time

[20:12:25] How profitable is it to brute yourself? or is it easier at the first stages not to do it (for a beginner)

[20:14:26] It's easier not to study. Independent brute is relevant if you brute private service, or you need a lot of accounts to work

[20:15:57] <Compass> Is it difficult to get high-quality Dedicated servers? How is this activity different?

[20:17:11] Differs. Brutus is a whole industry. The software is expensive, the servers are even more expensive, you need to have a good password database, which is very expensive.

[20:17:39] Well, that's if we talk about quality. Someone is brutalizing on his knees, but there is neither quality nor quantity

[20:24:24] I think that he will answer all the current questions, since they are not asked any more. If anything, write on the forum, I will answer there ;-)

Lecturer:

Hello everyone

Today I will have a lecturer

lecture we have to work with brute accounts of different shops

for those who have no idea what Brutus:

Brutus - The process of sorting login combinations: the password to gain access to any or service (shopping, bank, toy, etc.) A brute account is actually a successful result of brute force work (programs for brute force) in the form of a valid login: password combination for a specific resource

What do we need to start brute force?

The software itself, databases of the form login: password, proxy and server on which the whole thing will stand

Now I will dwell on each of the points and tell you what is what

Software for brutus, aka Brutus, aka Checker - software that searches through combinations of login : a password for a specific service, there are also those that check for several services at once, but now you are unlikely to find

such software Such software can be bought or ordered on any shadow forum, the cost starts from a couple of hundred rubles and can end in an amount of several thousand dollars, depending on on the complexity (availability of protections, captcha, etc.) of the site that you want to brute.

Next, in order, we have the Bases.

Bases - a set of combinations login: password. Extracted by leaking Databases from vulnerable sites using SQL injection or some other means.

After extraction, the databases look like a set of incomprehensible symbols (hashes), which are then run through decryptors and are already sold to us. When buying or selling databases, there are several criteria by which their quality is assessed and whether they suit us or not.

Among these criteria are the following:

Valid , it is also Validity - the percentage of login: password combinations with which you can get to the cardholder mail.

Private or Privacy -% indicator of unique combinations of login: password that have not been previously seen in public access. Determined by a special software, so called AntiPablic

Geo - defines belonging to a particular region / country. It happens, for example, Asia, USA, MUR (CIS), MIX (All in a row), etc.

Bases, like software, can be purchased on shadow platforms / forums. There are a huge number of bases and the price for them varies greatly depending on the criteria and not only.

Next we have Proxies - this is a combination of ip: port, used in brute to replace ip when connecting to sites and not only. This is a very important thing, as they help us bypass IP blocking. Many sites block IPs after several unsuccessful attempts to log into one or another account. For example, I use stormproxies for brute and other tasks. There is also a huge number of different services with different quality and prices, for example proxyrack, bestproxies, topproxies, awmproxy and many others. Prices can also start from several hundred rubles a month, up to several hundred dollars.

We came to the last moment necessary for a brutus:

The server is actually a remote computer, basically Windows servers are used, to which you connect via RDP, we need it firstly for the smooth operation of the software, and secondly to increase our anonymity. Servers for brute are needed not entirely weak, but at least from 2 dedicated cores and 4 RAM, which makes them more powerful in general

. We finished with the first block.

I hope I have clearly explained what brute is and what is needed for it.

In the next block, we will consider in more detail how to work with brute shop accounts, i.e. in general, we will touch on this topic in the context of clothing carding, and brute BA and services with cryptocurrency, etc. this is a completely different story and a different level

Mainly for hammering with Brutus used accounts with attachment to them cards or accounts on which there is an internal balance of a shop

There are certainly accounts with attachment of AD or PP, but with them you have a probability of 99% did not fuck, I do not advise to even look at their side.

First of all, we will consider working with linked cards.

Conventionally, there are two options for working:

Driving directly onto the drop or in the middle

Driving into the address of the cardholder, followed by a reroute or pickup

Driving directly into the drop - very rarely ends with success when working with brute accounts, often asks for CVV or the full card number, which of course we will not have. There are shops in which this information is not requested when changing, if you find one, then we are happy and try to work on it. By the way, there are quite a few of them. But this does not negate the fact that your purchase may be freaked out. After all, the account was entered from 3 different IPs, i.e. cardholder itself, software for brute and us personally + the address changes to everything, which also adds fraud points.

Driving cardholder to the address followed by re-rooting - with such a carding, we are less fraudulent, since we do not change the cardholder address to our own, respectively, the chance of canceling the order is several times less. But before driving in, you should definitely pay attention to which postal service the shop is sending, if, of course, such information is indicated. Since the shop can be corny, it can be sent by the service that is impossible to return or with which it will be very difficult to pick up our pack. I think you don't need to explain what a pick-up is and a pickup at the last lecture)

By the way, speaking of Gift, forget it. The chance that you will add a gift with a brute account tends to 0.

It is also worth mentioning that when working with brute accounts, orders are often canceled not so much by the shops as by the CHs themselves.

Because they receive notifications by mail or in the applications of the shop / bank. Therefore, do not get very upset about failures, checkmate (brute accounts) is quite a cheap thing, especially if you get them yourself.

Purchased accounts with linked DCs usually cost 1-2 dollars, you must agree, this is much cheaper than buying a DC separately for driving.

But I still recommend that you get the mate yourself.

About warming up when working with linked CCs - you should not especially warm up the shop when working with brut, you will only waste your time.

Since the material is cheap and there is a lot of it, you can safely go through accounts and some of them will 100% go

Of course, walking around the shop at least 1-3 minutes before driving in, looking at some kind of product and adding it to the basket - nothing without it

I told about working with attached cards, there is absolutely nothing complicated about it.

No more system settings, etc. also not needed. Sphere + sock for the country of KX, and if you parsed ZIP, then closer to ZIP and drove

Now I'll tell you about a sweeter one, which I personally prefer)

This is work with accounts that have a balance in the shop

There are 2 huge advantages when working with such accounts :

95% of shops absolutely do not fraud orders made from balances

It comes out of the first plus - we can safely change the address for a drop or even in the middle and are not afraid that the shop will cancel it, since again 95% of shops do not fraud and do not check such orders.

There is one more small plus - in fact, you can beat even without socks, using a regular VPN for the country of cardholder. I'm not kidding :)

You can do without a sphere) Turn on incognito in any browser, turn on vpn and drive it)

Of course, some shops can burn this, but the chance of this is minimal. Nevertheless, I still recommend using socks, at least the same 911 and the sphere, so as not to repeat the iron and prints from hammer to hammer.

Of the small cons:

you can not beat Gift from the balance, never did not see such an opportunity,

there are much fewer such shops than shops in which there are linked cts, but nevertheless there are not a few of them, so look for it.

I personally prefer the option of working with balances.

I find a shop (google -> register an account -> see if there is a balance system in the shop)

I turn to coders and order software

Bases for such shops I even take a public one because very few people are engaged in brutal balances - why

I fuck it until

I'm blue in the face) So, well, like I told all you wanted

You can ask questions

The only request, if you saw that I have already answered a question similar to yours - do not ask it again

goodman

Share a couple of shops with the ability to keep

money on the balance sheet) For shops, it is of course to give your bread, but I can say 1-2

zalando of

different countries

and john lewis, for example,

this is a

UK shop user80

And coders are also possible

On coders, I can not advise anyone, unfortunately

With this there is always a bit of a problem - they are amateurs swell op step narcotrip that even more often

so I will not someone to recommend

can find coders as well as on our forums and on bhfili Experi-

temporary

validity of the database - as a percentage of how much can be considered, what is normal? how much do bases usually cost? coder services? under each shop it turns out it is necessary to order the brutal software?

When buying valid databases 80 +% this is already good validity

The cost of databases varies greatly

From a few dollars for a conditional Mix not coined for valid to several hundred dollars (maybe even thousands) for some specific country with high validity,

and yes, for each shop you need brute software, it is true that the

services of coders also depend on the shop

from 1,500 rubles conditionally and ad infinitum

temporary

cost of software? on average,

well, on average, if not a complicated shop, then $ 50-100

izolenta

How can you avoid fraudulent orders? Do not understand a little bit. We have to eat cookies and all that. Then how will such orders be bypassed? Do not understand a little bit

temporary

I think, since the acc has been secured, it means that everything has been registered for a long time and KX walked for us on the site, and af is not looking at him that way, maybe?

Are you talking about driving off the balance sheet?

Even amazon to drive in from the balance is much easier

We do not use a card for driving in

And the address should not be the same as the rest The

money is already on the account of the shop

and it is, in principle, purple

You can search for sale brute accounts of the same zelando,

for example, the German one,

take 2- 3 accounts

enter them using a regular browser + vpn

and try to drive in you

will be very surprised)

izolenta

None of the lecturers finally said where to start.

Didn't I?

In my personal opinion, brute is one of the cheapest options for starting

and at the same time one of the most effective of

course you will not immediately rake in huge amounts,

but even a couple of driving in a month for small amounts, this will be a good result for a start

yarah

will the anti fraud find it a problem that we change the address to the drop instead of the normal card holder's address?

if you mean when you work with cracked accounts + cc = yes, but if you mean cracked accounts with balance, for ex. Zalando = no

temporary is

not entirely clear about the general progress of work. what do you find first, point by point, you can from and to, albeit briefly?

We find a shop. To do this, we use corny Google for any request you are interested in.

Registering an account in the shop

We examine the entire personal account and try to find signs that there is a balance in the shop. Of course, on self-registration it will be 0. A small hint: often if a shop has its own Gifts, then it also has an internal balance.

If there is a balance, we order a brute. We select a base for the country. And we start work. If there is no balance, we are looking for another shop and repeat the steps.

if, of course, we are talking about working with balance (which I prefer)

well, then it's up to little

yarah

so what I understand:

get brutus software

buy database

use program to find the valid accounts

buy socks

login inside accounts

warm up for couple of minutes

enter shipping, send item to drop

yes something like that

user80

Question by country for work. Is it USA or Europe?

I prefer Europe

Since we have our own drops, etc.

But it may well be USA and even conditional Asia

goldenbaum

you can hypothetically compare the extraction of a log from the desired shop by a stealer or go the same way and get the password from the same accounts

No, these are different things.

Logs will still be better

They have cookies, access to mail, respectively, etc.

Brutus this is a little different. Here we select a conditionally correct combination of login and password to the shop and get into it while we do not have any other access by mail type and there are no cookies in general.

yarah

do you prefer this way more than the normal: VM + socks + CC from CC shop + warmup 30 minutes + re route? especially forus beginners?

Is the success rate higher?

yes i can recommend it for beginners

and from my experience success rate higher, right

temporary

if Europe, then a lot of drops?

in us I think it's better with it in us with drops it is much better, but I have my own business, so I have my own drops. But in general, there are enough drop services in EU.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Brute for accounts and search for shops for brute
In this one, we will not analyze the brute force of such giants as amazon, eBay, pp and other things, but we will talk about smaller resources.
What does brute give us?
1) A brute account may have a CC link with which we can make a purchase.
- Of course, we are interested in those shops that do not need to enter the cvv code when checking out.
2) A brute account may have a purchase history, i.e. the likelihood of hitting on different bill / spike increases significantly.
- I try to select drops for the brute state of the account, in most cases the shop sends staff without problems, the main thing is that there is money on the CC linked to the account and the bank missed the tranche.
- As a rule, the bank passes in most cases, because CH has already been holed up in this shop.
- When driving on different bill / spikes, I leave the name everywhere from the brute of the account, as a rule, drops are received for any names.
If you drive into an intermediary, you will need to specify the name from the intermediary.
- I also want to note that I constantly come across brute accounts in which CH himself makes purchases to different addresses, I would even say that in 70-80% of cases such accounts come across.
3) If the shop does not send to different bill / ship, we can always drive it into the pickup.
4) In addition to the pickup, you can drive in an E-gift if it is present in the shop.
5) If the shop has an associated ss in the account, but requires a cvv code when checking out, take a new CC under the zip brute account and push it into it. Often, this method works the same way on different bill / ship and on a pickup or gift.
How to look for shops for brute?
1) We do a search on a topic of interest to you.
2) we check the attendance of the shop per day / year.
3) If the attendance is high - we register, fill in the billing and shipping data in the account, as well as if you can immediately specify the card data, fill them in.
4) We throw small goods into the basket and checkout. If at the last stage of the checkout the Pay button is active and there is no input field for the cvv code, then you have found what you need, you can skip paying for the goods and run to order the software encoder.
5) If at the last stage of the checkout the button to pay is not active and asks to enter the cvv code, do not despair. Enter cvv and make a purchase, but look carefully, often there is a checkbox next to the cvv code field offering to remember the card data for subsequent purchases. Those. having made the first order and putting a tick on "save card data", with the next order there is a chance that it will not ask for the cvv code.
But there are shops in which this counter does not work with saving the map, only the card number and exp are saved, but cvv still asks)
Further.
When I was looking for shops like this, I made one mistake. If, when filling in the data from the CC in the account (name of CH, card number, exp and cvv), the shop did not ask to enter cvv, I did not automatically consider this shop because I thought that when checking out, he would ask for it 100%.
And I thought so until once again I found a shop in which I filled in the CC data without specifying cvv, and when checking out, he did not request cvv at all. Those. in fact, you can even shove cardboard into such a shop without cvv.
Do not rush to discard such shops.
And of course, do not rush to throw out a shop if he asks for cvv, if he has a lot of traffic and a liquid product, think maybe it is worth knitting a new CC and trying to drive in in different ways I have indicated above.
Also in my practice there is a case when a shop has just a huge attendance, the shop is top-end, everything is saved in the account, up to cvv. But I didn't manage to get accounts, I drove heaps of bases and nothing was found. And in the shop there is a lot of equipment and other things, this is how it happens :) pain xD
When driving in brutus, I will definitely spam CH's mail before and after carding.
I either merge bases for brutus myself, or I find working off from any eBay.
I use a fineproxy proxy, but I should have tried something better.
As a result, in order to drive in a brute, you need
1) Find a shop - 0 costs except time. Well, a maximum of one CC for the test.
2) Subscription to a proxy. To begin with, you can take the smallest packages for a day or two
3) Order software from the encoder. There are many coders, prices are different and depend on a particular shop. The main thing is that the coder does not merge your software.
4) Subscription to the mail spam service. You can also add a little to the balance for the first time
5) Mail: pass bases. Or we ask for working off on the forums, or we merge ourselves (how to merge everything is in the public)
What would the cost was even less, work in teams and divide everything in half :)
Since I have a huge amount of brute-force accounts for my shops, from the costs I only have tunnels and spam mail, sometimes RDP files, but this is sooo rare.
Brutus - good and interesting, it is possible to distract from the boring CC and rollers.
Search - to simplify the search, use the dorks, I actively use them myself, because by writing a suitable dork, you will sharply narrow the range of search, as a result, you will get rid of the busting of shops that are not suitable for any parameters.
After you have found a good shop that suits you, look here (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo) the community of which country it uses, because it used to happen that you find a suitable service, you brush sharpenings, and there are 0 buzzes, then you see that everything is 20% and the rest is indium and so on.
Balance - if there is an internal balance in a shop, then often it can be even better than cc, because it goes very easily and naturally with it.
Software - I would recommend taking not software, but a project on Private Keeper, because it will be cheaper than full-fledged software, which plays a big role at an early stage, a good coder can be found easily and is done very quickly.
Spam - yes, at the initial stage you can buy a subscription, but later it seems to me better to just buy software and not bother more for paying for spam services, the prices for it are $ 20-100
P.S. When you find a suitable site, see if there is an e-gift on it, also, in addition to the gift of the store itself, there may be gifts of popular offices such as amazon, steam, psn and other things, if there is, then be sure to try to drive in, since at the initial stage such a gift You will receive a money within a day (or even a couple of hours), and the staff will go much longer.