Jumia carding method

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hmm... I see alot of newbies beaching around that we pro carders don't share working method any more. The truth is you guys keep burning method. I just pray you guys don't burn this method.
You are not going to be working with cc nor enrolls not bank logs but jumia logs.
I must warn you it's hard to see a legit seller of jumia logs. Its best to Phish the logs your self or pay a web designer to do it for you.
Requirements:
1. Pure VPN (if you are not in Nigeria)
2. Jumia logs
3. Nigeria drop
Steps:
1. Download the jumia app from playstore or apple store.
2. Now turn on your pure VPN and connect to Nigeria. Its not necessarily to connect to victims state. If you are in Nigeria you don't need VPN.
3. Login into the jumia with your victims jumia logs. Don't worry I would explain how to get jumia logs yourself at the end of this tutorial.
4. Now go to dashboard and you would see the available balance. Don't worry most jumia logs don't need otp to login. Even if it does use burpsuite pro.
5. Now get your Nigerian drop address handy.
6. Click on any product below $2k and buy it. But if you're buying multiple products such as clothes or sneakers it's better you keep it under $1k. You would see the balance in Nigerian naira. $1k is about 400000naira.
7. Buy and send the product to your drop, don't worry they don't check name. And I forgot immediately you login make sure to change the password and email.
8. Once your drop receive the products they would either sell it and send you your percentage or you pay them and they send the product to your drop via FedEx.
9. You can keep buying with one account without raising any red flags untill you empty the jumia account balance. Once email, password and phone number has been changed. The victim can't get back into the account nor can he report the situation because there is no way to locate the account without the email.

What can I buy on jumia:
* Electronics
* Male and female clothes
* Shoes
* Jewelries including wristwatches (this is the most profitable products)
* Solar products and accessories
* Laptops and computers
* Phones (card only Samsung or iPhones they are profitable)
* Food
* Office items
* Wigs
* Generator
* Washing machine
Etc.

How do I get jumia logs:
Its almost impossible to see a legit jumia logs seller. The easiest way is to pay a web designer to create a phishing page then you advertise it on Google ads or get a hacker to hack their email data base and you get a spammer to send it to the email.
I'm a web designer and I can create for you a jumia phishing page. I can also show you how to create a phishing page yourself.

Wavy

BANNED
Reaction score
Hmm... I see alot of newbies beaching around that we pro carders don't share working method any more. The truth is you guys keep burning method. I just pray you guys don't burn this method.
You are not going to be working with cc nor enrolls not bank logs but jumia logs.
I must warn you it's hard to see a legit seller of jumia logs. Its best to Phish the logs your self or pay a web designer to do it for you.
Requirements:
1. Pure VPN (if you are not in Nigeria)
2. Jumia logs
3. Nigeria drop
Steps:
1. Download the jumia app from playstore or apple store.
2. Now turn on your pure VPN and connect to Nigeria. Its not necessarily to connect to victims state. If you are in Nigeria you don't need VPN.
3. Login into the jumia with your victims jumia logs. Don't worry I would explain how to get jumia logs yourself at the end of this tutorial.
4. Now go to dashboard and you would see the available balance. Don't worry most jumia logs don't need otp to login. Even if it does use burpsuite pro.
5. Now get your Nigerian drop address handy.
6. Click on any product below $2k and buy it. But if you're buying multiple products such as clothes or sneakers it's better you keep it under $1k. You would see the balance in Nigerian naira. $1k is about 400000naira.
7. Buy and send the product to your drop, don't worry they don't check name. And I forgot immediately you login make sure to change the password and email.
8. Once your drop receive the products they would either sell it and send you your percentage or you pay them and they send the product to your drop via FedEx.
9. You can keep buying with one account without raising any red flags untill you empty the jumia account balance. Once email, password and phone number has been changed. The victim can't get back into the account nor can he report the situation because there is no way to locate the account without the email.

What can I buy on jumia:
* Electronics
* Male and female clothes
* Shoes
* Jewelries including wristwatches (this is the most profitable products)
* Solar products and accessories
* Laptops and computers
* Phones (card only Samsung or iPhones they are profitable)
* Food
* Office items
* Wigs
* Generator
* Washing machine
Etc.

How do I get jumia logs:
Its almost impossible to see a legit jumia logs seller. The easiest way is to pay a web designer to create a phishing page then you advertise it on Google ads or get a hacker to hack their email data base and you get a spammer to send it to the email.
I'm a web designer and I can create for you a jumia phishing page. I can also show you how to create a phishing page yourself.
Please show me

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost

Easypaid

Reaction score
Telegram
@haann111
Please can any one give me tutorials on how to spam bank? Please