john3 - > ripping attempt

john3

BANNED
Reaction score
I beg your pardon?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:59 PM ----------

ok i see where you're coming from, but you're mistaken. And if you're trying to push me to give you what i said i would in pm, you can just forget it.
And remove my name you filthy african.

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
You were online yesterday,and saw the Warning but you didn`t give a shit to contact a Moderator. Now you cry you got what you deserved and insult a Moderator?Your a guest here and now you`ve get what you were lookin for : Ripper suits you right!

Last edited by a moderator:

mihu332

Reaction score
I beg your pardon?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:59 PM ----------

ok i see where you're coming from, but you're mistaken. And if you're trying to push me to give you what i said i would in pm, you can just forget it.
And remove my name you filthy african.

Opening this free forum was such a bad ideea...
I only joined here because the dumps sellers were kicked out of CSU.
I don't earn anything if you are banned or not, I just posted the log so people can see.
If the moderators won't ban you because my request is improperly formated then so be it :) I don't have time to write stories.

Have a good day

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
You were online yesterday,and saw the Warning but you didn`t give a shit to contact a Moderator. Now you cry you got what you deserved and insult a Moderator?Your a guest here and now you`ve get what you were lookin for : Ripper suits you right!

what a bunch of bullshit....like i have time to respond immediately to your or anyone else's request, i have a life too other than this forum...anyways like i told u in pm i wont waste my time anymore and i will take my business elsewhere. thought i will provide a good service to the people here but i guess i cant due to morons...lolmope out of c.info....those who did business with me still have me on their lists so its all good i got what i wanted from here

Panther

No comments

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Go where ever you like.You didn`t show Respect and Thought if your a Seller life changes?:) Or Our Forum Dies if you leave?First of All you didn`t Pay to be Verified Seller,so WHERE YOU SEE IS A LOST FOR THIS FORUM?Your a ripper,you didn`t give a shit to respond to my warning and now your makin big mouth and insult me:) Kids grow in trees son,and ur one single par of a tree,not the tree it self.

Mihu : that guy alredy had DEER status when u open thread,u should have check before.Second show respect to this Part of The Forum,if you don`t have time to "write" then keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey mate u did not even give me time to respond or to pay u to be a verified vendor..u gave me ripper status right after i logged in and saw the msg..i said i will come back later when i am no busy and sort it out....i come back and u gave me ripper status...like i said before "if all it takes are +reps to be a trusted member" then hell i think i should open up multiple accounts and start to scam people, dont u think? such stupidity <------- As i said :"Ripper Mentality". If you were doin a legit operation,Even you had Ripper Status you would provide proof of what you were "selling".But no you choose to make big mouth and insult.Be a ripper it fits you! "Stupidity"?Your the fool here,i don`t give a shit if you "sell" in Unverified Section,that doesn`t make you "Legal".

Last edited by a moderator:

mihu332

Reaction score
Go where ever you like.You didn`t show Respect and Thought if your a Seller life changes?:) Or Our Forum Dies if you leave?First of All you didn`t Pay to be Verified Seller,so WHERE YOU SEE IS A LOST FOR THIS FORUM?Your a ripper,you didn`t give a shit to respond to my warning and now your makin big mouth and insult me:) Kids grow in trees son,and ur one single par of a tree,not the tree it self.

Mihu : that guy alredy had DEER status when u open thread,u should have check before.Second show respect to this Part of The Forum,if you don`t have time to "write" then keep your mouth shut.

I should have checked before what ?
The guy contacted me on ICQ out of the blue and tried to ripp me off.
I posted our conversation.