john100 aka alexander1 vs ventilator.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lmao , ventilator you have 2 flat tires on your taxi and ur not making any money cause everyone knows who you are u nigerian John dillinger.

Ninja

Reaction score
Here is quote i have wrote in all vendors topics.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH any. I repeat - ANY vendor remember 3 easy steps:
1. Read rules of posting to blacklist
2. Flowing them, make a topic in blacklist section
3. DO NOT FLOOD. Because flooding without proove and facts - just bunch of useless moaning text. and Ill NEVER pay attention to this. I need FACTS to judge. And ITS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE to combine them and put to separate blacklists.

This way ull make our community better and brighter and we'll get rid of bad vendors.
Because we're working here for you.
Thank you for understanding.

Our goal is protect our customers from bad vendors and vendors from shitalkers.
So:

ventilator
If you feel someone insult you for nothing - contact administration team and it will be fixed if there is no proof.
You contacted me today, i came here. Next time instead of moaning and spend your time to useless insultings - do the same.

john100
You have 48hrs to post blacklist topic with all proof what vent is a clone of john. And we all see what you got beside blackmailing.
If you will not do so vent will contact me, and ill remove all your post with yourself from our board.
Thank you for understanding.

PS. I want to see PROOF. Not talks.
Go to blacklist section, folow rules, be a man and show it.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Ninja, everyone clearly knows ventilator is John dillinger they have the same binlists!!!!!!! Research John Dillinger in the blacklists and cosmpare it to Ventilators and u would clearly see that the language is the same. You might as well ban me right here right now ninja because im doing your job ninja and showing by showing all the carders all the bullshit thats going on with vendors ripping and coming back under different names. However i know ventilator paid you a few dollars so he could rip. Where is your honor ninja and doing your job. Look at your post on bottom "D+P cashout in Turkey, Australia and UAE. (201,101. with or without chip). 4hrs and money in your pocket.
Contact me on: 1223956" Clearly right here you could be bought for a few dollars so john dillinger/ ventilator could continue his bullshit ripping.

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja, everyone clearly knows ventilator is John dillinger they have the same binlists!!!!!!! Research John Dillinger in the blacklists and cosmpare it to Ventilators and u would clearly see that the language is the same. You might as well ban me right here right now ninja because im doing your job ninja and showing by showing all the carders all the bullshit thats going on with vendors ripping and coming back under different names. However i know ventilator paid you a few dollars so he could rip. Where is your honor ninja and doing your job. Look at your post on bottom "D+P cashout in Turkey, Australia and UAE. (201,101. with or without chip). 4hrs and money in your pocket.
Contact me on: 1223956" Clearly right here you could be bought for a few dollars so john dillinger/ ventilator could continue his bullshit ripping.

CLEARELY FOR THIS IDIOT WE ARE ALL RIPPERS OF COURSE. EVEN NINJA AND EVERYBODY ELSE HERE. I THINK OBAMA WAS A RIPPER BE4 HE TURNED PRESIDENT WASNT HE YOU DUMB JOKE OF A MAN. DUDE I TOLD U LONG TIME AGO U NEED TO CHECK UR HEAD. NOT TOO LATE EVEN NOW.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE LETTERS AFTER PASTEBIN.COM MEAN. YOU CANT MAKE NO DIFERENCE COZ UR AS DUMB AS NIGHT YET STILL U TALK BOUT SAME BINLISTS. IF U SAW THE REAL U UD KILL URSELF TRUST ME.

Last edited:

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
LMAO, now you come out from under your rock with all your lies . Clearly you had the same binlists as john dillinger, clearly if anyone checks john dillinger thread under search yall have similiar posting styles. Even other members noticed who you are and backed me up. Surely ninja would your side and not look at the facts shit all u gotta give him is 3 usa classics and he is bought. Hey Mr. John dillinger do your thing eventually every one will see who you are .

Ninja

Reaction score
I was the 1st who is fighting with rippers. and im spending too much of MY OWN time. And didnt deserve those words.
My work is rely on proof and FACTs not some childish shit like:
he have same binlst (SO WHAT)
he talk like him (so WHAT)
If someone with 100 on the end of nickname think what such stupid things could be proof - no problem.
I will remove one vendor from dump section who have same advertising style as one of our rippers.
:D

I made some research and found what ventilator have only 1 clone. His nickname is ventilator1
Not a big deal but still prohibited by rules.

But our "fighter with rippers" have some dirty secrets.
I think what he just think fighting with competitors this way will make him richer. But this is a wrong turn.
And only reason why i didnt show all his secrets on public (his another nickname) - because i respect all and every vendor and member of our board and know what everyone could be mad or dunk for some reason.

Anyway:
john100
ok. You told right now some shit about me without proof.
and you told some shit about our vendor without proof.

You are too short to understand simple things:
Same binlist PROBABLY means what vendors could have person from which they buying those dumps.
Same story was with 2 other vendors in past.

Anyway... Im getting bored from those DUMP SELLERs wars. Because you doing all those shit not because you concerned about others, right? But because he's your primary competitor. :)

And i know your clone on our board from who you selling dumps.

Now. Lets do next.
IN a matter of 48hrs you MUST provide proof:

1. what vent is a clone of john.
2. What i was paid by vent so he could rip.

And those moust be not some childish talks about binlist. We cant punish someone just because YOU THINK SO. WE carry onlly on facts.

Otherwise its just blablabla.
My job is see the facts. And all i see now is some funny jokes.

You want some justice? No problem.
You told what vent is a clone of john without proof? no prob you will be banned.
You told to everyone what i get paid by vent for ripping? ok. Your clone from who you selling dumps will be removed without refund.
Thats is my decision.

Im waiting for excuses for me and vent. Or proof what i was paid from him and what he is clone of john.
Time is ticking. Be a man. Show me proof. Not talks.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wow interesting... jhon100 have a clone here that is verfied seller

Ninja

Reaction score
He is a child who doesnt understand simple rules of this world.
No "i think", no "i suppose". ONLY FACTs matter in our online case.
I dont care about vent, i dont care about john.
I only care what if person is a ripper - he must be vanished.
Thats why i ask ALL and EVERYONE to fill blacklist in blacklist section.
Not a big deal.
But instead of this i dont see ANY open blacklist claims against vent, only blackmails and shittalks. You guys have balls at all?
If someone against you - he got paid for tolerating rippers? LooooL. Get a life
:D

Open blacklist, show proof, show logs what he ripped you.
Thats easy as 1,2,3 and noone will help BAD vendor.
Otherwise its blackmail. And we have strong position about it.
Thats why alot of vendors is coming here. Because we respect them as long as regular members.
:)

PS.
He want drama - he get it.
He claim what i get money from rippers covering their asses - i want to see proof. Thats it. Clear and simple.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
jhon100 is better that u take it easy bro.... u good and smart.. and u are a rhodes guy. so take it easy

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja. Since he trashed my thread for a month now I think we all deserve to know who this prick really is so me and all the people know what is going on here. This is outrageous. I never ripped anyone, this prick never ever bought from me.. course theres no proof so show us who he is. Im not planning to ripp this forum and come back under a new nickname like every other seller. Im a member here for almost a year now and never had any problems. I deserve to know the truth. NINJA, no one is drunk or mad for 1 month. Clearely this was premeditated to get more sales for him. HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED ALL THE WAY WITH ALL HIS FUCKING CLONES

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
You all calm down and lets move step by step like i said.
Stop making drama from this.

I've saw such clowns ten or so times before. So i know when person come and try to blackmail other opponents who is selling same stuff.
One more time - dont waste too much of my time.

Just read my message. Thats it.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
jhon100 will take it easy now.. is a smart guy we have a litle chat in pm

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
PlraX no need to chat. you have no biz taking sides here. Matter a fact you have no biz talkin in my thread, we're not buddies and we never done any biz. Who asked u anything? Stop talkin like a peace maker. If u were one u would have talked when he trashed me not now... so mind ur biz bro. This motherfucker is trashing my thread for months and now I hear a seller put him up to this or he is the seller.
So I dont want this fuck to take it easy. I want this fuck banned and the seller too. This is the right decision to be made. I trust ninjas judgement.

Last edited:

john100

seller is a fraud

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Plrax its good your a peace maker and trying to do the right thing but as u could see this ventilator/ john dillinger guy is beyond reason and logic all he want to do is resume ripping. ******Ninja***** why dont you search for "John Dillinger" in the rippers section and look at the way he talk and look at ventilator and see the way they talk and u would clearly they the same person. Anyone who has half a brain could see that they the same person. Even other members came on the thread and said ventilator and dillinger is the same person . " This is all the proof u need"

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:12 PM ----------

*** Ninja*** John dillinger/Ventilator the same person and he is a highly skilled ripper and he has been operating like this for 1 year ventilator is not going to clearly say "he is John dillinger". *** Ninja** if you do whats right by carders why dont u research John dillinger and compare the language to ventilator

Ninja

Reaction score
john100 my "seeker of truth".
So no escuses/proof for/of:
1. Vent/john - clone of John and ignoring that john100 will go to ban.
2. Me taking money so other ppl can rip - and ignoring that your dump seller account will go to ban for insulting me as person who is on the first line spending MY OWN time fighting with rippers when you all sleep on da pillow?

If no - i will just close that shit and tell you, bye bye.

Rhamses

Reaction score
i am another victim of this newbe he was a normal guy that buy lot of DUMPS to use then see that sell its a good biz and start like vendor. JHON100 is a VENDOR here that is why he giveme -1 from any REASON just becasue he know i am a STRONG competor to HIM. is a shitty reseller. this JHON100 Aka XXXXXX SIR ADMIN this guy giveme -1 whitout any rason from his clone jhon100 this can still happen he will give -1 -1 to all vendors here just to him get in the top do smething sir ninja

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:26 AM ----------

sorry for use ur thread ventilator but this need stop soon i hope admins take this in cosideration about this newbe and give him deserve. AND JHON100 dont try to be the super guy and go to my posting sh1t

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:27 AM ----------

he still saying jd its ventialor.. this is DEER whitout proof U AND ANOTHER 4 sellers from here have the same binlist style?? are u allof them? or just have the same SOURCE?????????????????????

Veyron

Reaction score
He did exactly the same to me.
Started out as being interested in buying dumps and then he sends this:

(5:10:50 PM) money: Jd again you broke ass hood rat, ventilator is out of business you liar
(5:11:34 PM) money: futuremillionaire ur daddy charlie
(5:11:39 PM) money: here again broke ass
(5:12:28 PM) money: ur not making any money you clown

Now looking at my rep it looks like he also gave me -1

Last edited:

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Everyone its funny how other 2 vendors come rush to his side to defend him Rhames and Veyron. This dont normally happen unless they are the same person. John Dillinger i told you a long time ago the more you fight the truth the more it reveals you and thats what happening. John dillinger/ventilator stop this fighting the truth in the open its very very bad for you ur going to bring unseen forces on u and bad luck. I been right about everything so far bro and u know it in your heart. Ventilator / John dillinger if you want to continue business stop fighting the truth man... Let me show you how the truth is going to put u out of business man next step for you is " le thinks now that your a major big fish *which u are a big fish* since you have many names and they going to take you down".

Last edited: