john100 aka alexander1 vs ventilator.

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
seller have great reputation and can vouche for him... only problem, very rare on cdn updates. Few good vendors left, he is one

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Stop talking bullshit, big vouch for ventilator A+

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
A REAL CONSPIRATION THEORY IN THE MAKING lol. Im sure Hitler still lives right? Go write a book bout conspiracy and get the fuck outa here u poor bitch. all ppl tell u its white but nooo..its black. U just amuze me now..u are a joke. I told u u have brain damage. Now im sure. . U aint got shit to do thats y u keep buggin me. GET A LIFE u prick wanabe carder...u dont see reality when it hits u then u are by far the dumbest fuck who ever entered here. U should get a prize or somth. Say whatever u want...but believe this words...I really feel sorry for u. really..life must be hard when ur this stupid

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:36 AM ----------

I ASK ADMINS TO BAN THIS GUY..HE SAIS IM A RIPPER YET HE NEVER EVER BOUGHT FROM ME. PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!!!
this vendor have very good reputation in others forum and speaking for myself honest very honest not like other vendors that lie when you ask something

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
NEW usa update....and plz bros stop askin me just for 5588..ok

John dillinger/ventilator no one is buying ur lies or from your base the truth exposed who u are which is a ripper. Go get your head checked because you tell more lies than a politician selling a bailout package. I guess ur name says it all u rip people and customers vent later.

Yes sir all the roaches are getting cleaned out of the forum lmao mr. broke ass rentilator rent a center invalid bases

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
NO ONE IS THIS STUPID.....come to think of it i think that actually u are that john dillinger greedy ripper. so cut the act ripper.

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
HAVE FEAR cause Vents will RIP you off!!

^
|
|
this should be the namee of this thread. becareful dealing with him

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
lol, I toldy you, I told you, I told you, I told you that he is John Dillinger. The "Truth" is mighty and rains supreme and always expose the lie *******************************************************

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:13 AM ----------

Cinoo dont worry John dillinger/ a.k.a rentilator is so broke because noone is buying his lies or from his base he cant even afford to buy a green PayPaly thread for vendor status.

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know who u cino are and who did i rip off?? why dont u enlighten us and paste some proof here before u talk in my thread dick. and u john moron...dude said vents at least not john dillinger. wtf is your obsesion about? cant u see how damaged u are? dude seriously how much is radical of 9. i really believe u have no idea stupid.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
See everyone the truth comes to light ... This guy john dillinger a.k.a nick johnson/ventilator is ripping like crazy he is a madd lion to devour carders. Everyone becareful of this super duper nigerian excellence crown scam artist.

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
PATHETIC

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Your pathetic you know your ripping as nick jonson now mr. john dillinger/ventilator. Your a sad case your worst than a traitor, dog, pig, snake and pedifilor u are a lying scumbag. Anyone who get ripped by nick johnson/john dillinger / ventilator after this post deserves it my truth shined and prove itself.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
What the Fuck is really going on?

I have to be honest , i used to be a fan of Vents. I used to get good work but in the past few months it has been terrible! I remember G4 his biz was almost the same as Vents. They both push mix packs! I hate to hear the name Nick johnson has been thrown in the mix because his work was also very good. To bad we can not moderate this bull shit. We make these dump vendors cash hand over fist and they put us at risk because they get greedy! Vents you know what im saying. That last order, that i gave you a chance on, that you promised was good, was pure shit! Then you disappear for a week or so and now you dont respond.
Every day this shit gets harder! It sucks that these rippers are allowed here!

Big ups to Fozzy, graff and atari!

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Your more upside down than a chandilear and more wrong than two left socks you retart
Your a highly successful ripper and liar

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:11 AM ----------

See the truth shines again what you gotta say rent til later bases

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
runstrong34 come to icq coz I dont know u by this user. Lets solve this. I never run away. john ur a pathetic paranoid prick. ur a JOKE that dont deserve anyones attention. grow the fuck up

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT BELIEVE THAT THE ADMINS HAVENT BANNED THIS FUCKING JOKE YET. THIS GUY NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRR BOUGHT FROM ME. IF HE DID HE WOULD PASTE PROOF WOULDNT HE? YET HE CALLES ME A RIPPER AND HE IS SURE THAT IM SOMBODY ELSE. I'LL BAN MYSELF IF I EVER DEALT WITH THIS MORON. I'VE JUST SEEN THIS JOKE TALKIN IN OTHER THREADS AND CALLIN PPL RIPPERS. DUDE WTF..... THIS IS A MORON.... HES NOT EVEN A CARDER. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON HERE? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO AS A SELLER? NOW HE'S CALLING OTHER SELLERS RIPPERS AND WE RE ALL JOHN DILLINGER OF COURSE. GOOD THING WE RE NOT FUCKIN COMUNISTS. MODERATORS THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL EVERYONE CAN SEE. WHY IS HE NOT BANNED?????????????????????????

WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM? I ASK U POLITELY TO TAKE ACTION. IM NOT HERE TO BE CALLED NAMES BY A SCHYZOFRENIC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.

Last edited:

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Lies Lies lies lies everyone knows who u are .... Arent you tired of lying lying lying lying. Hey G4/dilinger/nick johnson/ ventilator you have a patern you build up names and start ripping everyone knows this you liar...

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
schyzo then how do u explain im older than jd and anyone else on this forum. I mean how fucked up in ur head can u be? Where is your proof u ever dealt with me MORON?

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Ha ha you John dillinger/ventilator have to have something to say to pschologically beat me by calling me a moron saying to yourself gee if i call him a moron he would feel like one psychologically and quit so i could continue to lie and rip. Your pathetic I speak the truth. " *********I SWEAR IN FRONT OF GODS THRONE YOU ARE JOHN DILLINGER**********

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:28 AM ----------

Lets see you present lies and deny the truth in front of god and be cursed

Reactions: coolmoe

coolmoe

i agree with you that vent is JD.

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
john100, i respect the effort you put to warn others that ventilator is G4,john dillinger and all other ripping nicknames like Mr.Right etc. But I guess its of no effort because people are stupid, they want to get ripped.

ventilator

Carder
Reaction score
coolmoe Join Date: Dec 2011 you just want to make posts right? coz I no ur not that dumb to tell us your opinion after a full month of membership here. YOU OLD CARDER YOU LOOOLL

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes bro u see the truth.

john100, i respect the effort you put to warn others that ventilator is G4,john dillinger and all other ripping nicknames like Mr.Right etc. But I guess its of no effort because people are stupid, they want to get ripped.

Coolmoe you see the truth John dillinger/ventilator same person. The truth just exposing him thats why he mad:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:12 PM ----------

1 breath of truth could destroy 1 billion dollar worth of lies.