JOHN DILLINGERS HONEST AND TRUE DUMPS SERVICE !!!

Reaction score
90% Fresh BASE i have been 1000000% honest as far as my validty as been and all my customers know this ...i have not tried to sell 60-70% base as 90+% i only sell what i have but base i have now is GREAT ...high valid and HIGH limits

Mixed prices

100 CLASS/STAN. $1250
100 GOLD/PLAT $2000
100 BIZ/SIGN $2750

PRICE REFLECTS QUALITY

ANYONE ONLINE CAN FIND CHEAP DUMPS JUST LIKE ANYONE CAN BUY A CAR..BUT QUIT DRIVING A HONDA AND COME DRIVE A BENZ....YOU GET WHAT U PAY OR ..PAY CHEAP , GET CHEAP SHIT ..MY PRICE REFLECTS THE INCOME MY CUSTOMERS ARE REPORTING...ONCE AGAIN THANX FOR SUPPORT..WITHOUT YOU "THERE IS NO ME"

Reaction score
john, added you on icq 2x nothing :( can you please accept?

PM ME YOUR ICQ I CONTACT YOU ..MAKE SURE YOUR IN THERE BRO ..I SEE NO NEW ADDS AWAITING! MAKE SURE U PM ME...DONT PASTE UR ICQ ON FORUM MANY RIPPERS OUT THERE WHO MIGHT TRY AND CONTACT YOU PRETENDING TO BE ME .SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE PLZ

Reaction score
100 Gold/PLAT CREDIT 2000
100 SIGN/BIZ CREDIT 2550
100 CLASSIC/STANDARD CREDIT 1500

90% VALID ...LETS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 AM ----------

NOT GONNA LIE GUYS, AS FAR AS EU GOES IM NOT THE GUY TO DEPEND ON ....I RARELY GET EU DUMPS AND WHEN I DO I SELL OUT FAST..BUT USA! I HAVE THEM ALL DAY GUYS...GOOD BASES ..I KNOW WHATS GONNA WORK FOR WHO...I AM HONEST ABOUT VALIDITY AND 9/10 PPL I SELL TO ARE REPEAT CUSTOMERS...LETS BUILD LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS GUYS!!

Reaction score

Last edited:

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
wow, that sucks.. fyi, everybody is doing that. it's no secret. :) you should really use quality ID/Blanks if your gonna do that, and don't do it local.

Reaction score
wow, that sucks.. fyi, everybody is doing that. it's no secret. :) you should really use quality ID/Blanks if your gonna do that, and don't do it local.

doesnt suck for me ...26/4,000 dumps i get weekly this cat ripped me for ALL DEBIT....not even a pin prick ....im not posting this over money ..im posting this to let ppl just see how stupid ppl are when it comes to greed..you dont bite the hand that feeds you......

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
problem solved! dleinger u the man my ni99a dont eva think that of me u as fair and a true vendor lets make this gwap and yea i have a lil explorer but dont fo get about that 745 lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
yo mu ni99a u buggin im trying to ad du on my other icq cuzz my reg one got hacked and ur not accepting me i got ur fucking money plus i still got mad peices untouched from u y would i even think of doing that when u helping me then u post logs of my buisness what i do my ni99a thats some itch shit i got key looged they changed my pw also they fucking change me .pro pw i just resetted it yesterday maybe accept my request or request me sou can get ur money as u can se eim fucking writing back to u if i was another ill just buy off track2.name or primero right?? but no my ni9a im here contacting u back threw pm and ur thread so add me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 PM ----------

explorer plus a 745 homie remember that u feel me but im trying to add u and guess what nothing so if u want ur bread hit me up on my icq if not then fuck you simple as that

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:58 PM ----------

soim hitting u up like a mad man and still for the second day no answer??? before u talk shit and post nonsense contact me before u start posting cuzz like u said it aintbaout the money trust me it aint about the money cuzz money i got my ni99a u feel me and i am no fucking ripper and yea ur dumps are good but before we even did nything i bought $400 worth of dumps off u and made back 3k cash yea ur shits good but before i fucked with u i was buing my work off vent and rhodes and there shit is also goodd never had a problem so contact me back asap and lets fix wht we gotta fix cuzz it aint even about being a ripper cuzz other real rippers will dissapear im still here and still contacting u so u let me know what u wana do i alrady said what i had to say homie u acting like ni99as cant get key logged or hacked this is the second time i get key looged for downloading stupid apps like trck 1 genrerator want me to send u that file so u can see?? callin me a pin prick ni99a yah ni99as is weak shopping and selling for half off i rather get the cash out the card fuck it

Problem Resolved......

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:36 PM ----------

FRESH STUFF.....VIRGIN SHIT MY DUDES COME POP HER CHERRY ;-)

Last edited:

MaxB

this guy make me do a lot of money .. Amazing communication a+++

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
this guy make me get a lot of money .. amazing communication and helpful a+++

Reaction score
Sexy Stuff ....got FRESH BASE ..USA sum 3,000 PCS FRESH !!!

100 Classic 1250
100 GOLD/PLAT Credit 2250
100 SIG/BIZ/Purch 2750

Reaction score
SO AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT INTENDS OF TO MAKE BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WEEKEND? SHIT LETS GET IT ...FRESH SHIT MAN ....READY FOR YOU GUYS WEEKEND ORDERS..BASE IM SELLIN FROM IS LIMITED SMALL UPDATE..LITERALLT 2,000 PCS BUT THEY ARE FRESHEST ON THE MARKET I CAN SAY THIS HONESTLY ( ALL MY CUSTOMERS KNOW IM HONEST WITH VALIDITY) ..EASTER WEEKEND ... EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE SAFE OUT THERE AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE..

P.S. FOR ME PLZ TAKE A MOMENT OUT THIS WEEKEND .LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR ..LOOK TO THE RIGHT , THE LEFT ...AND THANK GOD FOR HOW BLESSED YOU ARE..THANKS .. J.D.