JOHN DILLINGERS HONEST AND TRUE DUMPS SERVICE !!!

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Feedback Dillinger

I read, but no so much feedback about Dillinger, i would like to buy AU, its look good seller, but please give feedback, and about AU if its possible

Reaction score
I read, but no so much feedback about Dillinger, i would like to buy AU, its look good seller, but please give feedback, and about AU if its possible

I FUCKING AGREE!!!!!! i make at least 20-40 sales daily whether its from a $40 order to a $5k order.....im letting ALL my customers kno now .... yall can keep ordering np...but all the huge bonus i give on big orders, freebies here and there ....all that is getting cut out ...i feel if u have ordered more then 5 times u obviously like my stuff...let the board know ...for all those that have left feedback...keep enjoying your freebies :D

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Review

I have been ordering off many vendors on and off this forum. Some have good dumps sometimes, but John Dillinger has GREAT dumps ALL the time. He is online all day long. He is very patient and provides great support. He really knows his shit and will recommend good dumps that will work in your region. I usually get 8/10 or 9/10 dumps working which i thought was impossible in my region. You can double your money just on the bonus. I hope this vendor PayPals around forever.

Reaction score
BONUS!!!

Feeling EXTRA good for some reason today ! giving out HUGE bonus on all orders! very blessed would like to share with each of you :D

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
been hitting you on icq trying to order waiting for your response

Reaction score
USA UPDATE !!!!! CRAZY DEALS GUYS ..MIXED PACKS!! YOU GUYS KNOW IM THE BEST SO STOP FUCKING WITH THE REST, HIGH LIMIT ..HIGH VALID.....INSTANT DELIVERY ...IM LIKE BURGER KING "HAVE IT YOUR WAY" :=)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 PM ----------

P.S. ALL YOU RESELLERS ON THE BOARDS "COUGH COUGH COUGH " :p WHOM SHALL NOT BE NAMED , GOT SOME SPECIALS FOR YALL...HIT ME UP !

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
got some of his fresh stuff this week. went to work them today. It will take me a week at this rate to finish all these dumps. Im gettin 5-6 swipes per dump, and amazing valid rate. Keep it up JD, you the man!!!!!

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Doing it Big :D

Reaction score
Doing it Big :D

YOOOOOO! SKAZZI wuddup bro ! :p
$7 DEBIT GOLD/PLAT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND....OLDER BASE BUT STILL GOOD STUFF TO MAKE GOOD MONEY !

Last edited:

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
John Dillinger, he better win else im carding the next flight to vegas :D lol

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
A+Vendor!!!

we must say that mr dillinger has a much great service!!!order was processed instantly after he received our payment!!! then we went to work.results was very impressive much profit was made off of his pcs!!!!we are very happy and will definetly do more buissness we this man....and his communication skills are very impressive... he really makes u feel comfortable to talk with.....so for this vendor we give an A+ that=good$$$$ :D:Dand good%ratio on the dumps will be useing this service regularly from here on out.......keep the upates coming bro peace....:):cool:

Reaction score
IF IM NOT HERE HIT MY GIRL !!

I AM JOHNS NEW DUMPS SUPPORT :) .... IF HE IS BUSY CONTACT ME ! WERE SIDE BY SIDE, SAME BASES SAME PRICE, TWO ICQS!

IF YOU GUYS NEED ME CONTACT ME AT 646230356

IF YALL CANT CATCH ME ONLINE YALL CAN HIT MY GIRL BILLIE, SAME BASE SAME PRICES ETC....SAVE HER ICQ ..ORDERING FROM HER IS NO DIFFERENT THEN ORDERING FROM ME ..SHOW HER SOME LOVE YALL

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
good vendor with A++++ work and good communication as well as fast delivery.....good work.....

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
da best

jd is #1 evry thang A+++++ gave me replaace n no time fa frst di.l gotta contunue workn wit him u da man
:D:D:D:D

goku9296

Reaction score
work with jd a few times and got a great comm. and dumps work well. good vendor will use him for ever

Reaction score
NO GAMES PLAYED OVER HERE , ONLY SERIOUS BIZ....U WANNA MAKE BIG $$ , DRIVE NICE CAR , WEAR FANCY JEWELRY, FUCK BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THEN CONTACT ME . MY BUYERS ARE REAL CARDERS...WE WEED OUT THE BITCHES OVER HERE ( NO OFFENSE) A REAL CARDER WANTS TO WORK NOW SO I MAKE SURE WHEN U ORDER U GET UR SHIT RIGHT AWAY AND REAL CARDERS MIGHT PLACE 2-3 ORDERS A DAY....THE DUMBEST SHIT ON EARTH TO ME IS ALL YALL WHO WAIT 24HRS FOR DUMP ORDERS...YALLL WHO TALK TO VENDOR AND THEY ANSWER SECOND BY SECOND BUT BUT AFTER U PLACE A ORDER OFFLINE FOR HOURS...WHAT ARE YALL THINKING?!?!?!?!? SAME DUDES THAT ARE MAKING U WAIT 24 HRS PROLLY CONTACTING ME WITHIN THAT TIME GETTIN FROM ME AND SELLING TO YOU ...COME DIRECTLY TO ME ..U PLACE ORDER AT 10:00 AM. GET UR DUMPS AT 10:10 AM ...GO WORK .COME BAK BY 4 PLACE NEW ORDER WORK AGAIN COME HOME COUNT UR EARNINGS...ALL YALL CARDERS FOR HOBBY STAY AWAY......FUTURE MILLIONARES ..HIT MY ICQ

Reaction score
NOW HAVE EUROPE AND WOLRD DUMPS...I KNOW YOU GUYS ALWAYS ASK NOW ITS HERE ! CHECK FIRST PAGE OF THREAD OF PRICING....

**AND TO MAKE IT KNOWN, YES I AM RESELLING THIS STUFF** I SKIM USA DUMPS ONLY BUT OVER PAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH AMAZING FIRSTHAND EU SELLER NOT ON BOARDS ..BIGGEST FUCKING EU BINLIST KNOWN TO MAN ! THOUGHT ID SPREAD THE LOVE AND SHARE WITH YOU GUYS....CONTACT ME ME ICQ WITH ALL YOUR FAVORITE BINS

IMPORTANT NO REPLACE ON EU STUFF! BASE IS 80-90% APPROVAL! REGION BLOCKS NOT MY PROBLEM...

IF YOU DONT AGREE DONT BUY , U DONT HAVE TO BUY EU FROM ME STICK WITH USA AND WE CONTINUE TO DO SWIFT FAST BIZ BUT IF U ARE LOOKIN FOR EUROPE DUMPS I DO HAVE "I AM PUTTING MY STAMP ON THEM" AND I DO BELIEVE ME HAVE BIGGEST AND MOST VALID BINS FOR EUROPE WORK! ENJOY

Reaction score
100 SIG/BIZ/WORLD/GOLD/PLAT 2500
100 SIG 2550
100 BIZ 2500
100 GOLD/PLAT 2.25k

SHOPPERS SPECIALS...GOOD CREDIT STUFF FOR INSTORE CARDING!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
good guy we see ya bro, keep it up!!! fast delivery as before....goood bizzz peace...A$$$$$=A