Jobosick- [email protected]. Dumb ripper for $10

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
http://carder.market/member.php?u=10825
Username: Jobosick
Jabber Id : [email protected]

This user is a foolish vendor and wants to blackmail me for a stupid $10.

I bought a cc from him and paid $10. When I tried on merchant, it was dead, then I tried on checker was dead. I told this liar and ripper that he should test on his checker that it is dead and he should replace or refund. He said ok he will check, next day he refunded my $10 back. Next 2 days this liar tells me cc is alive.....I asked him that if it was alive why did he send *refund to me when I specifically asked him to test the cc himself that it was dead before refunding.
He comes with the bullshit story of not having time, then I said the time you used in refunding my $10 why didn't you test the card, since it took you over 24 hours to refund and over 48 hours to now tell me card is alive. I decided to test card again and was dead I told him try2checkme checker says dead,he was silent.
Now I wanted to buy like a different card, he comes with the same story that card is alive and I should test for the 3rd time. And I am like I can't keep testing your dead card because I specifically told you to check the card before refunding me mh money which u agreed and since it took you 24 hours to refund, I thought you had done the right thing by checking 1st before refunding *me, so the problem is his not mine. He says I am a ripper, I say if I am a ripper will I tell u to test card after I tested it and it was dead?
I didn't even ask him for refund, I said I wanted replacement of that bin if he had and when he said he didn't have I said ok replace and a replacement he did 24 hours after
Ninja please give this kid deer for accusing me wrongly

Logs are below

Me :*Your lr account?

Teufel:*U7015586

Me:*$10 sent, don't check, send untested

Teufel:*yes, une momento

Teufel :*sent bin again!

Teufel:*Isaac:Bejar Moscona:4082450407049998:03:2013:249:Houston:TX:US:935 Ivy Wall DR. 935 Ivy Wall DR.:77079:N/A:N/A

Teufel: 2 hours check time

Me:*Please check declined here

Me:*Here?

Me: Card is dead

Me:*Please refund or if u have replacement, replace

Teufel:*need time
Teufel : please wait

Me: ok

24 hours after no replacement no refund (next day logs below)

Me: hi

Teufel :*hi, i know

Teufel:*u will get money back

Me: I can take replacement if you have

Teufel:*bins

Me:*408245

Teufel :*the same, not have

Me:*Ok send a refund then, will buy whenever u have again

Teufel : refund done

Me:*Thanks, please let me know when u have new base

48 hours after...2days after ( logs below)

Teufel: hi,*ive checked your card
Teufel : it is valid ,*00
Approved and completed

Me:*It was invalid when i tried

Me: u didn't check yet?

Teufel:*ive checked yet

Me:*Well it was invalid wen i checked and i told u to check urself before replacement or refund

Teufel:*ive not checked
yet checked, not checked as i refund, don't have time then

Me:*Isaac:Bejar Moscona:4082450407049998:03:2013:249: *that right?

Teufel: yes

Me:*Was dead when i tested it

Teufel:*but now live

Me: still dead here

Teufel:*where u check?

Me: try2checkme

Me:*Tried on a site first and when declined, used the checker

This ripper was silent

Now 72 hours after, I wanted to buy other cards from this ripper and logs are on this link

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=440775#post440775

This ripper just wants to get a $10 for a dead cc,besides I told him he shouldn't blame anyone for his stupidity but himself!! I told him check before you refund and gave him time to do that...he refunded 24 hours only to come back and say he did not test

Jobosick is a dumb liar and ripper!!