Is this safe to use your own credit card on dumps?

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Hello, I've seen somewhere that people are using their debit/credit card as blanks when cashing out ATMs or using them in the markets, is this somehow beneficial? Or it really doesn't matter when it comes to using your own credit/debit card or blank. One thing that could definitely differ from each other is the fact that it is easier to not be suspicious at markets while using your own credit card, using blanks there would be so bizarre. Another thing that I would think of is the fact that EMV chips could somehow differ, I bet that credit card chips are much better in technical way but actually I'm not so sure if this is even comparable to J2A040 java card. Also it is definitely advised to scratch the credit card (full black scratched with magstripe and chip intact), normal looking card especially from uncommon banks could give off your identity much easier to authorities.

What do you guys think?

Deusbuyer

Reaction score
Hello, I've seen somewhere that people are using their debit/credit card as blanks when cashing out ATMs or using them in the markets, is this somehow beneficial? Or it really doesn't matter when it comes to using your own credit/debit card or blank. One thing that could definitely differ from each other is the fact that it is easier to not be suspicious at markets while using your own credit card, using blanks there would be so bizarre. Another thing that I would think of is the fact that EMV chips could somehow differ, I bet that credit card chips are much better in technical way but actually I'm not so sure if this is even comparable to J2A040 java card. Also it is definitely advised to scratch the credit card (full black scratched with magstripe and chip intact), normal looking card especially from uncommon banks could give off your identity much easier to authorities.

What do you guys think?
You can do it, but use it with a cancelled card