IRC chat Room

IRC Chat Room

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
don't u guys think that we need an IRC server or channel will be more fun and a lot of helping for beginers!!! emagine live tutorials :D

maximthird

VIP member
Reaction score
жабу же делали! или она уже не работает!?

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
Maxim neznaiu pro jabu no IRC channel ne pomishaet + mesiachno mojno donation delat' skajem 10wmz lijb ia gotov 10wmz v mesiats kopeiki lol

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
If you know how IRC works and use the right security its just taking the same risk as visiting this site.

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Then thats ok because the n00bs will get wiped out and we will HAVE A TOTALY ELITE SOCIETY OF CARDERS! :p

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
diadora i agree with you plus all of you use socks what the hell you are scared of?

Escobar

ripper clone

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Learn a bit of wifi hacking and your sorted, i will write people up a guide if they like...?

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
I think there should be an Invite only IRC.
Those invited can register their nickname on the IRC server, so noone can steal your name of whatever. And the channel itself would require a registered nickname.

IRC is good as long as It has trusted/helpful members. The worst thing about a forum is waiting on a reply, IRC is good in that aspect.

Escobar

No comments

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
I think there should be an Invite only IRC.
Those invited can register their nickname on the IRC server, so noone can steal your name of whatever. And the channel itself would require a registered nickname.

IRC is good as long as It has trusted/helpful members. The worst thing about a forum is waiting on a reply, IRC is good in that aspect.

that's what i am talking about!!! ;)

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
why does a user not set one up, sadly i don't have server setup skills yet. But you could just use it for member on .info

Zac

Carder
Reaction score
IRC Rox, so +1.

Anybody can make an irc server ?

I've a legal irc server, so i can help if somebody need (for setup the irc).

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
tbh, the IRC server could be set up legit as we could ban advertising and only talk. Therefor we would only be sharing information and is that not what the internet is all about?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
diadora i agree with you plus all of you use socks what the hell you are scared of?

Dude, i wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm sure i'm not the only member who has recognised the low level of intelligence of a lot of the kids on here, and i can just guarantee there is at least one of said members who has read about socks on this forum, and to this very day slides a pair over his hands whenever using his keyboard to attempt any online fraud.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
why not asking admin for a chatroom area.. why it has to be irc

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind IRC or a chatroom for sure

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
setting up an irc is not a problem problem is the hosting !!! if any body got a space i can set it up