Investments & Ideas

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
Whats the best way I can invest money to make more money. I was thinking about investing in a portable skimmer and some kind of camera to have a someone as a teller at store skim cards while a camera records the pin number as people enter it on the pin pad for debit cards. Because ATM skimmers are very expensive and most of the time you have to build them yourself. Or am i wrong? If anyone can offer any better ideas for invesment let me know Im looking to make money. Or if my idea is good then point me to some good places for pinhole or some kind of spy cameras that would be good for this. Both devices would have to have timestamps obviously.

Please communicate. :)

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Hey Octal you talking about USA right?

What are the most commun dump overthere? 101, 201 or 221?

If 101 just buy a Mini123 and swipe as you go, I mean give the Mini123 to a friend who is a cashier or waiter, then you will get lot of 101 dumps. A mini123 cost around 300 Dollars.

If 201 or 221 you are right buy a portable skimmer but the question is where u gonna put da cam???
Otherwise buy a complete POS Terminal which can Skim and record the PIN code automaticaly
and can storage all informations. Give this POS to a friend who got a little corner shop or somfing like that and work with percentage