Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
not replay on email either on icq where r u man we neeeeeeed u

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
bro i dont understand why u mad, i swear i cant understand, da dumps anit work, then after afew days u replace, now im trying to hoola and u wont respond bac, dats crazy.bro how would u feel if u send me sum work and i take a week to send ur money u wouldnt like dat right? right is right and wrong is wrong. da crazy thing is i thought u was different since u been in this game along time, but these new fake ass vendors is rubbing off on ur old timers, damn i wish, sum real old time vendors would step up and control this game like it suppose to b ran. you dont got to respond, i dont do bizness like this......A+, PL, TRAZ, BAD B,DIGETS, and to the rest of da old vendors, we need ur BACK BAD AS HELL!!!!!!!CARDING GODS PLZ SEND US SOMEBODY<FAST r this game is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY REAL VENDORS OUT THERE PLZ HOLLA ASAP, PM ME HERE R MY ICQ 638694646

Last edited:

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
BIG PANTHER IM WAITING PATIENTLY SIR :)

Dont fail my method now BIg Panther we had sum good chemistry going, lol I placed 2 orders last nite thought i would wake up to em as usual :) ill be checking frequently sir cuz i need to hustle before xmas lol thanks

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Emailed order with payment. No reply so far. Hope to hear from u soon. One of the last good vendors, hope he is not going same road as couple of vendors lately.

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
CAN WE GET SUM KINDA HEADS UP SIR

can we get a courteous response of sum sort sir cuz my kids xmas fate is in ur hands or pockets rt now seeing that i sent u over the funds already but not even a reply at all! i would like to be able to know how to tell my kids they wont have xmas till after xmas if u cant fill order or refund my doe bk to my LR acct! Let us all know sumthin big buddy since u didnt notify anyone u were taking a vacation :) thanks

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
im afraid to use this word, cause this vendor had supplied me with real goodies before. but has he turned ripper? I hope not. hope he is just busy and not answering., cause he was one the best vendors and now he's not answering after i sent him money. WE NEED YOU!!!

UPDATE: Received the order. PANTHER IS BACK!!!

UPDATE 2: All the dumps are old and declined. Half of them he already sold to me before. Whats happening MR PANTHER???

Last edited:

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
PANTHER WHATS REALLY SIR???

Well he definitely has seen he has the money from us because his status has changed in ICQ but im hoping he's just refreshing and gonna give all us who pre-paid bonuses for the hassle of tying up our funds during this critical time of year :) but without any responses at all and isnt he the moderator for the site?

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Got my order. Thank you boss. I knew he would be back. Panther is NUMBER ONE VENDOR on this forum. A+++\

UPDATE: All the dumps are old and declined. Half of them he already sold to me before. Whats happening MR PANTHER???

Last edited:

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
NOT COOL!!!

Got my order. Thank you boss. I knew he would be back. Panther is NUMBER ONE VENDOR on this forum. A+++\

UPDATE: All the dumps are old and declined. Half of them he already sold to me before. Whats happening MR PANTHER???

that may be true because i only tried a few so far cuz he filled my orders also but so far nothing!!! hope hes ready to do sum replacements instead of reselling previous dumps or old dead base! hopefully ill have diff results but i cant check em till Tues cuz im still waiting on blanks :)

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
PANTHER STILL GOT THE MIDAS TOUCH :)

that may be true because i only tried a few so far cuz he filled my orders also but so far nothing!!! hope hes ready to do sum replacements instead of reselling previous dumps or old dead base! hopefully ill have diff results but i cant check em till Tues cuz im still waiting on blanks :)

Well after actually having a chance to go through my 1st order i can honestly say i apoligize Panther for being impatient but it was a critical situation i was in but u fuckin made the whole family's CHRISTmas very special and i thank u for that sincerely words arent enough :) so whoever thinks Panther is bs he's the real deal and its been an honor to work with him these last few weeks!!! Let me know when the update is ready big buddy thanks again and happy holidays to u and urs :)

Rome0

Seller of:, &nbsp;Dumps
Reaction score
Panther was on Holiday for Few days , no need Flood thread forum )

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Panther was on Holiday for Few days , no need Flood thread forum )

How u know? He didnt tell nobody, just you?

And you said he WAS on holiday? So he should be back? If you have information, please share.

Rome0

Seller of:, &nbsp;Dumps
Reaction score
when will panther back?
pls send me order asap

Do not worry when he back from vacation , he delivery what he owns you )

@ all : Panther just take some day out for holiday , he was human and need get some times out , to save his brain ))

Reaction score
Rarely use dumps anymore but I bought 10 from Panther a few weeks ago and only 3 worked but two for 500 and one for almost 5k so I'm happy. Thanks again.