Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
Good vendor good comunication with panther Ãπϑ also good vendor everybody :D:D:D

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Well, he never answered me through email. He sent me $1000 worth of bad dumps before Christmas and since then silence. Ive been emailing him and nothing... Whats going on boss????

Still waiting. Placed order before Christmas... I dont understand whats going on. PANTHER, HELP ME BRO!!!

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
We continue our service in this forum on this new 2012,we wish our customers wealth and trust,please don`t troll our thread,keep things simple and no drama.Thank you and good luck

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
NEED REPLACEMENTS SIR BAD BASE!!!

0 OUT OF 15 ! EVERY DUMP WAS BAD SO I KNOW THIS WASNT A FRESH VALID BASE AT ALL! I NEVER HAD AN ORDER WITH ALL BAD DUMPS FROM U? THESE ARE CORP BINS SO I DONT MIND MY REPLACEMENTS BEING CORP OR PURCHASING BINS THANKS :) ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I ASKED FOR REPLACEMENTS SIR

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
REPLACEMENTS WORST THAN BAD DUMPS!!!

u were better off telling me to wait for fresh updated dumps than replacing the bad ones for worst ones! The first 4 were authorization calls so im not even bothering with the rest cuz i dont have time to deal with chance of police being called! Now i feel like i was sold anything knowing all that can be done is replacements not refunds so all the replacements arent worth receiving cuz im wasting hella money on plastics!!! I GIVE UP

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Panther is great seller, but lately his dumps are bad. Im just gonna wait for next update with him. Before Christmas, his staff was AWESOME.

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
yea panther is a great guy his only problem is he buys big base ... rate starts great then ........ also my bins r out so i have 2 wait another age till he gets an update thats what kill me with guy but rest his A+

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
2nd Replacements

Received the 2nd set of replacements i didnt ask for :) but let's see how it turns out! Stay Tuned

2nd set was terrible too i dont want anymore due to overspending on plastics for nothing ass dumps!

Last edited:

vadim23

Carder
Reaction score
Hi robbers:) I could find good bins 3 month now, anyway Panter bins make me money back and for icecream as well. good luck everybody.

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
bought 10 pcs...0 of 10 worked....second order was terrible...he dont awnser ur msg about replace..was the best..now its just another seller.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
i wonder where this guy sells his dumps and what medium he does that with, because i have added him several times and sent him as many IM's and Private messages that i can't remember but no response. good luck to him and his services

bank3r

Reaction score
panther b4 was the best now he still maybe i think hes just too busy. i ordered and ratio was not good but he replace and have me 12. and 5 out 12 work but made my $$$$ back and more so he still good

chinaqiang

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u dumps all bad 3777xx