Instore Greendot

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
A green dot card is a prepaid card, u can write any valid dump on it using a magwriter like msr206 or any of the compatible ones. Greendot cards have a hi-co magstripe so make sure u put ur writer in high Coercivity mode. When u write the card all old info on magstripe will be erased(overwritten). The type of dump u use for writing doesn´t matter as long as it works in ur place. But remember that in some countrys they have to type in the 4 last digits of the pan(16 numbers on front of card) to validate the operation, so if the 4 last digits from dump are different from embossed ones u will get a hold call. So check this out before u start.

Last edited:

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
so i what situations would i have to type the last four digit number and how do you work around that issue?

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Like i said, it depends in what country u are working, an easy way to find it out is to watch the card payment process in a shop, if the cashier takes the card of a client and types in some numbers after the swipe u will know. To work arround this issue there are 2 ways, first if u have a nice dumps vendor u can ask him to search in his base for dumps that matches ur last 4 digits, or second u can use a hot iron(the one used at home to press shirts and trousers) and pass it over the last 4 numbers on card until they dissapear. Using this method u also need a embosser to replace the pressed numbers with the ones from ur dump and some silver or gold foil to tip them.

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
ppp

Last edited:

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Of course u can write any dump on magstripe of the paypower card, i know this cards but i never see one without embossed or printed numbers in front of it, maybe this way they dont accept to do a credit checkout in stores, im sorry but i really dont know. Lets hope somebody else reading this thread can help u with this question or u could ask in any store if they accept credit operations with this card.

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
its similar to a greendot card except you can only reload it by putting cash on it in store. the travelmoney card you are thinking of is different.
23hocp2.png

Last edited:

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
ok, that is what i was telling u before(embossed or printed numbers), this one has printed numbers just like a normal debit card so everything looks fine. I believe that u can pay without problem in stores with this card. Anyway try to ask in a store about it without showing the card, just to be 100% shure.

linuser

Reaction score
or you can go to the store and buy something, then try to stay calm/cool on register and don't panic if doesn't get trough. Be cool and if don't get trough, get out but slowly, so you can try in next store.
That's what I would do, if in doubt try to how that particular store work on, go to register and check it out, then go back in a day/two (or afternoon if you were in the morning) and get something.

Just my opinion.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
the easiest way/excuse is to say that you ran out of money on your card, and you immediately do a fake call to the bank and make a fake dialog, and then leave the store while you talk on the phone, always works

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
so can i write a credit dump to a card such as this travelmoney one in the above picture that says debit on it.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Like i told u in my first post, u can wright any type of dump to this card, just make shure ur writer is in HiCo modus.

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
i understand that you can write any dump to and magnetic stripe, but i am wondering if i could use that card that says "debit" on it to make a credit purchase between me and the cashier?

Last edited:

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
also what are the chances that if i write a dump to a card and walk into best buy and try and buy a laptop that it will go through.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yea, you can make a credit purchase with your debit card, most cards that have a magnetic stripe.

i dont suggest you go into a bestbuy store, you should start small, go to a walmart and do a 50-100$ purchase, because the lower amount, the more chances you have for your card to go through.

if it goes through, then your next target is a 200-300$ item in a walmart or target, since they dont ask for last 4 for purchases under 300$

im talking about usa instore

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
alot of places are switching to using last four in the back and not up front in low fraud areas but now and days they even check it at walmart,lets not mention targets silent alarm for pick up cards.best bet is to put up your money and get some plastic