impossible to download data hyperterminal and pos verifone

donlord77

Reaction score
hi,

i generally use old connection pos verifone and never prob i just bought new conenction mini hdmi pos verifone670 but impossible to download data with hyperterminal !!!!!! (balck dongle made in china with usb connection ..)

i can flash pos and upload my soft but impossible to download T+P , i tryed different com ,different pc etc....

Pls if someone could help me it would be really appreciated...Regards

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
delete all the bluetooth connection you have on your laptop before anything. after start searching for your bluetooth inside your terminal ( must have a name ). than click connect and check the propreties of your connection ( you will see the com its using example: com181). than you open hyper and choose that com.

donlord77

Reaction score
verifone new connection mini hdmi

delete all the bluetooth connection you have on your laptop before anything. after start searching for your bluetooth inside your terminal ( must have a name ). than click connect and check the propreties of your connection ( you will see the com its using example: com181). than you open hyper and choose that com.

hi bro,

Before all thanks for you reply, but i want to download with cable (usb/RS232 serial) not by bluetooth

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
when you connect your usb dont you get the same com everytime? ( example com6 ).
If it doesnt download, you have a problem with your verifone

donlord77

Reaction score
verif ^prob

when you connect your usb dont you get the same com everytime? ( example com6 ).
If it doesnt download, you have a problem with your verifone

hi bro,

yes it's each time same com when i connect usb....but tryed on different port but no way :=(