iMack's World Wide Travel Agency - E-Tickets, Hotels, Tourist trips at 20%

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
I think I ll end up enjoying my vacation in the airport bro..if u ll continue to be offline :p

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
As I have stated already, you were scammed by an IMPERSONATOR. That LR ID does not belong to me. Could you please provide the email address so others are aware of the impersonator. I have not given you any of my communication details so I do not understand why you are posting in my thread.

I would suggest buyers to PM me for my communication details and to NOT post their ICQ information on this thread.

A warning to users; http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=396664#post396664

Thank you.

Last edited:

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
I need flight ticket , europe , on Monday +hotel 5 nights . Pm if you can do it and I will reply with details. thanks.

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
answer on icq maybe or just say you don't want to work !

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
yeah.... or just say when you will beback bro? we are customer we dont deserve this trate

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I will be back in 1 - 2 weeks. I am currently on holiday.

I do apologise for not updating.

bhkmagreb

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hi I need air tickets. Pm Me here:642968899

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:28 PM ----------

Hi Bro,
I am trying to buy ticket from Imack and he gave me this LR acc:My LR: U3869635.. is this LR acc the one you often paid to?

Pls confirm to me before i send LR to the wrong guy!!!

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
That is not my LR ID.

Please create an announcement and warn users about it!

And how many times do I say, PM me for my ICQ/Yahoo details?

Also remove your ICQ, scammers will add it!!

ff8ea6fb18.png
WARNING
ff8ea6fb18.png

Please be aware that there have been users that have been trying to impersonate me and scam users. Do NOT deal with users who have added YOU. ALWAYS ask for a PM if a user adds you specifying they're X user. PM me for ICQ/Yahoo details. Do NOT publicize your IM details on my thread - scammers will add you.

- RU -

Помните, что там были пользователи, которые пытаются выдавать себя за меня, и афера пользователей. Не занимаются пользователи, которые добавили вас. Всегда просите PM, если пользователь добавляет вам указать, что они X пользователей. Вечера меня для ICQ / Yahoo деталей. НЕ публиковать чата подробную информацию о моем потоке - мошенники добавят вам.

ANNOUNCEMENT & LR/IMPERSONATORS CAN BE FOUNDHERE.

ff8ea6fb18.png
READ ME
ff8ea6fb18.png

Last edited:

bappy

OWe him a +1 for my bangkok hotel.

carpe d

Reaction score
Good guy, used his service recently. Little unclear when hes availble or not maybe, but for me it was no problem. Keep up