mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro me icq do you want money

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please PM me for contact information.

Click "checkout" in first post to PM me.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
оставлю ру отзыв. человек обещал сделать билеты, в итоге чуть не пролетели, понадеявшись.. говорит, что у него времени не было, есть бОльшие заказы, короче взялся и не сделал. остался негативный остаток

Says you wasted his time bullshitting that you're busy and shit, and never completed his order.

(Translated from RU)

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Says you wasted his time bullshitting that you're busy and shit, and never completed his order.

(Translated from RU)

I have no obligations into taking ones order. If I am busy, then talk later or find someone else, it's as simple as that. I've had several clients who are happy with my services. He paid nothing so I need not complete an order.

lolman88

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please PM me for contact information icq or yahoo or msn

becz i cant pm u

waiting for ur message

Egomo

Reaction score
i try Imac service for a weekend and everithing ok , dont need show hotel reception any ID , so im happy and definetly come back to Imack.
thanx bro

yaderbiker

Professional
Reaction score
He paid nothing so I need not complete an order.
your words are really slicky

Surely i paid nothing, cause you ( but not exactly you, as cashmoney says in icq) agreed with my terms of order. First - tickets , then money. You have not accepted escrow, saying, that you a big deal man and dont wanna waste ur time.
You say that you will do first order, but do really nothing, cause me some nervous troubles. You apologize to me, and say, that you will complete another my order. But have not do nothing again. How can you be legid service then?? Explain plz

Dont wanna pour on your business with shit, but i can answer for all of my words, when you are trying to wriggle. Im leaving negative feedback, to my country-mates, so then can choose the right vendor. good luck

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
your words are really slicky

Surely i paid nothing, cause you ( but not exactly you, as cashmoney says in icq) agreed with my terms of order. First - tickets , then money. You have not accepted escrow, saying, that you a big deal man and dont wanna waste ur time.
You say that you will do first order, but do really nothing, cause me some nervous troubles. You apologize to me, and say, that you will complete another my order. But have not do nothing again. How can you be legid service then?? Explain plz

Dont wanna pour on your business with shit, but i can answer for all of my words, when you are trying to wriggle. Im leaving negative feedback, to my country-mates, so then can choose the right vendor. good luck

Look, we've been scammed in the past too by users on c.pro when we went first. You didn't pay anything at all, so you have no reason to complain. Are you blind or are you acting dumb? Can't you see the reviews in the thread by my other customers! You're just upset I didn't take your order. I don't have any obligation to take anyones order, I can restrict from accepting an order. Obviously, if I smell a scam, I will never go first. Also, try reading through all the pages before you ask how this is a legit service.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could stop replying to my thread as you are not interested in my services, you have no need to post.

Thank you.

Last edited:

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Zirkumflex, I've replied. I had missed yours by mistake, apologies.

kavga1

Carder
Reaction score
bro i am still waiting your reply...we start to talk but you not answer your pm..i want to talk.and i am serious..