iMack's World Wide Travel Agency - E-Tickets, Hotels, Tourist trips at 20%

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Replied to your PM and everyone elses PM.

Note: Travel agents gone on holiday, we'll be back soon. In the meantime, check my other services.

Thanks.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
imack.. you tellme that u ara in hollyday and you giveme a mail... i send u a mail please when u avaliable chek mail and confirm if u can doit

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I do a few (a rare few) orders while on holiday and seen as you are a very reputable member, I'm sure you can be one of the rare few orders I can do while on holiday. :) I will reply as soon as I can. :)

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i do not waste the time like u say i am here for bussines.. but i try to talk whit u in icq.. in mail and u do not answer me.... i am waiting for reply thanks

Lastyear

Carder
Reaction score
Same here. I'm trying to catch iMack on ICQ and e-mail for two days in a row. But there is no answer :( Where are you Sir? I need to calc the flight and start business.

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
I will be back on 15th April and can only do 2-3 orders while on holiday. I don't want to spend all my holiday time on selling. For other buyers that I've not accepted orders from, please come back on the 15th.

Currently doing PlraX and zodiac killer's order.

Thank you.

icem33n

Carder
Reaction score
THE BEST FUCKING человек не сомневаюсь БИЛЕТЫ Dont возиться с ним, он на 100% законным

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
THE BEST FUCKING человек не сомневаюсь БИЛЕТЫ Dont возиться с ним, он на 100% законным

Thanks mate! :)

Can you also post review in English so other English members understand please. Thanks, appreciate it. Come again whenever you wish. :)

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Hopefully you still have service up next month, I still need that trip we talked about...this is ZodiacKiller on icq ;)

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ah! There you are! I was wondering who you were on here when we spoke on ICQ.

We'll do business soon hopefully and I'm sure it will last long. :)

yaderbiker

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, i see you have review's at the time... want to do some business with you, glad to hear, that you are legid and sucsessfuly do your work. have PM'ed you, man :)

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello,

I have replied to all PMs.

Thank you, hope to do business with potential buyers.

iMack

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service is up & live. Please PM for ICQ/Jabber/Yahoo info.