I'm new to this group and Ive read different kind of post for over 3 month I just need someone who can just put me through some stuff

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
I'm new to this group and I've read different kind of post for over 3 month now I don't just know where to start I just need someone who can just guide me through some stuff to avoid getting caught....
I'm from nigeria and I will he glad if I can get any kind of video in learning cardling..... I'm so poor and I have to pay some bills for my school

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello cheerful Nigeria. We welcome you to our forum.
Of course, we will teach you for free and show you how to work correctly.
It's good that you have gradually stopped sending out massive spam all over the world and try to find better and more successful methods of work.
The economy of your country should develop and your citizens should get well-being.
You can also chat with the hustler (yahoo boy), the author of the site smartlazyhustler.com. He is also from Nigeria and you will be able to communicate with him in your own language.
Just buy nothing from him, as he sells invalid material and deceives everyone, even the citizens of his native country.

In order for us to teach and help you, you need to follow these steps:
1. Explore all the tutorials, video guides, manuals and instructions in the beginners section.
2. Prepare a list of questions and ask them in the appropriate topics.
3. Purchase material or get it for free in the freebie section.
4. Configure the system and get started.

There is nothing complicated. Even a beginner from Nigeria can figure it out.
We are waiting for your questions.

Last edited:

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
I'm so excited and flabagasted that you could reply my messages.... honestly I've been reading alot of beginner tutorial for over 2 to 3 month in this group....beside I still have some question which I will like to ask from this forum though I should have start preparing myself to do cardling but I just can't afford to buy tools and other fullz that I will be needed....I have a good laptop that I can use but I don't jst want to be too forwarded for me not to be Caught......

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm so excited and flabagasted that you could reply my messages.... honestly I've been reading alot of beginner tutorial for over 2 to 3 month in this group....beside I still have some question which I will like to ask from this forum though I should have start preparing myself to do cardling but I just can't afford to buy tools and other fullz that I will be needed....I have a good laptop that I can use but I don't jst want to be too forwarded for me not to be Caught......
Hello,
There is enough information to ensure your security in the connection I have given below.
You can examine.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for giving me info about security.... I will go through it and make a good implications on it...
Sorry to say you mentioned something about purchasing material and get it for free.....is it possible for me to get socks5 for free in this forum sir

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
I've been reading some information about people dropping free ccv and cc/ dump/ track 1 and track 2.....is it real info or they are used one.......can you please elaborate this sir

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Do not under any circumstances do carding within your country. That is, do not buy anything with cards in online stores in Nigeria. This is the main and basic rule, then you will not be caught, you can not worry. There have not been such cases yet.
Therefore, you must order in stores in Asia, East or Europe.

Free CC, dumps and socks5 can be obtained here:
But many people see them at once and they quickly become invalid. Of course, you can try and check them in services, but sooner they will be unusable.

Free socks5 every day uploads these services:
But best of all, you need to choose soks5 for the address of the cardholder, and not use any of the public ones.

Try to save 10-20 dollars to buy a live valid CC from verified CC shop, which will be sold only in 1 hand, that is, only to you.

Or "Yahoo Boy" from Nigeria likes to cheat customers on dating sites and Facebook, so you can get into the trust of a customer, arrange his love, and then ask for his card details for purchases.
Use the elementary rules of social engineering and you will be successful.

Feel free to ask any questions, Nigeria is cool and the people living there are very promising and interesting. We'll help you get started.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Verified CC's shops:
bankomat.sc
unicvv.ru
fe-acc18.ru

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Good day everyone.....I'm having issue about sock5 stuff.....can anyone explain this to me please....do I need to buy socks5 before I can install it to laptop or i will need to download socks5 free and purchase the login from vendor...when I was trying to connect my firefox to set up my froxyproxy and it's asking me stuff about sucks5 please some one should enlight me about this....

Another question.....CAN WE USE RDP ALONGSIDE VPN AND SOCKS5 TOGETHER......what if I use froxyproxy to configure socks5 and use vpn in support of mac address and CCleaner will I be get caught without using RDP.....
WHAT IF use mac address,ccleaner,vpn and RDP TO do cardling with be get caught without using socks5...
Pls someone should elaborate this for me......

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good day everyone.....I'm having issue about sock5 stuff.....can anyone explain this to me please....do I need to buy socks5 before I can install it to laptop or i will need to download socks5 free and purchase the login from vendor...when I was trying to connect my firefox to set up my froxyproxy and it's asking me stuff about sucks5 please some one should enlight me about this....

Another question.....CAN WE USE RDP ALONGSIDE VPN AND SOCKS5 TOGETHER......what if I use froxyproxy to configure socks5 and use vpn in support of mac address and CCleaner will I be get caught without using RDP.....
WHAT IF use mac address,ccleaner,vpn and RDP TO do cardling with be get caught without using socks5...
Pls someone should elaborate this for me......
Hello there,
There are free services available, but we don't recommend it very much.
The site you entered for carding may have a blacklisted address.
That's why we recommend paid services
Both for your safety and for you not to have any problems.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Hello there,
I haven't visited any site for cardling....I'm just trying to know details about sock5...do I need to buy socks5 before I can install it to laptop or i will need to download socks5 free and purchase the login from vendor...

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Hello there,
I don't what you just said now.....

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
You can purchase 911 proxy(socks5) which is a program that have proxies in it or if you are on a budget you can buy from seller who sells single proxy(socks5) and put them on firefox browser to use.

Don't use vpn or mac address changer on RDP

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
You can purchase 911 proxy(socks5) which is a program that have proxies in it or if you are on a budget you can buy from seller who sells single proxy(socks5) and put them on firefox browser to use.

Don't use vpn or mac address changer on RDP
Thank You so much boss