I'm new to this group and Ive read different kind of post for over 3 month I just need someone who can just put me through some stuff

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks you so much guys.....you are really a blessing to me I think I'm catching up with information you guys have been passing to me and I'm very grateful for helping me out gradually by gradually.... Think we are making progress.... honestly I'm so excited for all the information you guys have been given me so far and I hope to learn from you guys too
Thanks you @Carding @dunkelh3it I will forever be grateful

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thanks you so much guys.....you are really a blessing to me I think I'm catching up with information you guys have been passing to me and I'm very grateful for helping me out gradually by gradually.... Think we are making progress.... honestly I'm so excited for all the information you guys have been given me so far and I hope to learn from you guys too
Thanks you @Carding @dunkelh3it I will forever be grateful
Good luck (y)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. How to install Socks5 correctly is described in this thread:

2. For better anonymity, you can use the VPN + socks5.
Either only socks5 or vpn at your discretion.
Many people prefer RDP for these purposes. Whichever is more convenient for you.
An important feature here is the fact that the IP address must match the cardholder in order to successfully order and bypass the anti-fraud system.

3. MACchanger and CCleaner must be used after you start using another card in order to clear and change the parameters of your system.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
I got a last question sir @Carding @dunkelh3it
If I bought live cc fullz, Run VPN of cc fullz owner, create email using cc fullz holder names, run mac address changer using technitium mac address changer, run ccleaner and purchase socks5 from verified vendor and activate socks5 using firefox....the question is THAT I'm good to go for carding by EDD, SBA, AMAZON, WALMART, EBAY and what do I miss from I just listed above from the method of cardling

Please check this out @Carding @Carding 4 Carders @dunkelh3it
Please Give me answer and tips sir

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. You need to get the drop address to which you will order the goods from trusted buyers or drop services.
You can find reliable services here:
After receiving the goods, they will pay you 70% of the value of the goods in cryptocurrency or send the parcel to the country you need.

2. If you are ordering goods in the USA, then make orders to the address of the cardholder and in his name to avoid reconciliation of AVS system. After the goods have been shipped, ask the service to make a call to the courier service to redirect the delivery address (this is called re-routing).
To place orders for any address, buy in stores in Europe.

3. To order goods in online stores, it is not necessary to use CC fullz, but a fairly simple valid CC+CVV (it is cheaper).

4. Before you place an order, please warm up your account. Climb the store for 20 minutes, fill in cookies, view products, add and remove from cart. Pretend to be a respectable user.

5. Before registering an account in the store, browse other popular sites on the Internet and type cookies into your browser, do not work with a clean system.

6. Set the time zone, time and language of the operating system corresponding to the address of the cardholder.