I want to learn carding from scratch

nazgul9999

Reaction score
Hello,
I was in this forum years ago and I was learning carding but unfortunately this forum was down. And I was busy with my work and I got no time for carding. With the time my basic knowledge about carding disappeared. Now I have time to spend time on this field. And the best thing is, this site is back. So I would like to learn carding from scratch. I hope professional carders in this forum will help me.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. We will always help in any way we can. We will answer questions, give advice and recommendations. Continue to study the theoretical foundations before moving on to practical actions. I wish you a successful journey in the vastness of carding, you will definitely succeed.

Reaction score
Hello. We will always help in any way we can. We will answer questions, give advice and recommendations. Continue to study the theoretical foundations before moving on to practical actions. I wish you a successful journey in the vastness of carding, you will definitely succeed.
@Carding can we have a chat on telegram need your advice on something

Gbaby87

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what are the ropes of caring online step by step what to download and then on. And give me some sites that I can go on to get cc and logs

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what are the ropes of caring online step by step what to download and then on. And give me some sites that I can go on to get cc and logs
I dont teach for free. I'm always working so unless you appreciate my time
IMG-20230901-WA0008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230903_071950_422.jpg
    IMG_20230903_071950_422.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 90

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
Am interested to learning Carding..

I want to learn carding from scratch​

peteblank

Reaction score
Attention everyone. Here is a video with the basics. Dyor. I wanted to upload a video but it wouldnt allow me so heres the zip file.

Attachments

• Carding-101.zip
    40.3 MB · Views: 211
Last edited: