I NEED SOMEONE to coach me on how to use genesis, we'll split 50/50

jun05

Reaction score
I joined Genesis today

I need someone to coach me on how to use genesis, we'll split 50/50

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Genesis offers for sale real prints of user devices.
You can add these fingerprints to antidetect browsers and use them for their intended purpose.
If you have any questions about their correct use and application, you can ask them in this thread, I will definitely answer.
The fingerprint of a user's device doesn't really matter if you don't have access to user accounts.

johnwidson

Reaction score
i can give a review on genesis market, too..the one thing i noticed, i had access to every account without any problems, including gmail, but when i tried to access blockchain or paypal thats when they detected some kind of fraudulent activity and sent an otp sms, even though i used a bot with a real fingerprint and a fairly good amount of cookies. i recommend you to buy a cheaper bot just so you get to understand the whole proccess.

Reaction score
i can give a review on genesis market, too..the one thing i noticed, i had access to every account without any problems, including gmail, but when i tried to access blockchain or paypal thats when they detected some kind of fraudulent activity and sent an otp sms, even though i used a bot with a real fingerprint and a fairly good amount of cookies. i recommend you to buy a cheaper bot just so you get to understand the whole proccess.
I have the same problem. I can easily log in to gmail, facebook etc. (often you do not even need to enter login details, logging in is automatic) but when I want to log in to a bank account or btc wallet, I get a message that the device is not trusted and otp is required. Maybe someone from the forum would like to help me access btc wallets for % ;)

I use 911.re

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
In order to bypass the confirmation of entering your account by OTP (SMS for 2FA verification), you can use the following methods:
1. Installing a real fingerprint of the owner in the antidetect browser
2. Importing cookies into the owner's native browser
3. Substitution of the authorization token when sending OTP to "confirmed" or "authorized"
4. Substitution of the html token parameter for "confirmed" or "authorized"
5. Substitution of html request in the address bar of the browser for "confirmed" or "authorized"
6. Interception of the OTP token and its replacement with "confirmed" or "authorized"
7. Variations with different browser modes from "Standard" to "Incognito"
8. Authorization to payment systems through third-party applications
9. Authorization to payment systems via a direct link corresponding to the country of the account
10. Work through a mobile application, not through a website.
11. Authorization to the account of the payment system through third-party sites or online stores
12. Setting up a proxy with the native IP address of the account owner

Authorization to bank accounts looks more complicated, if the IP address is different from the account history, the entry of secret questions and the requirement to enter secret answers to them, or an established code word, may pop up.

To enter cryptocurrency exchanges, there are services for bypassing OTP and bypassing two-factor authentication. By what algorithm they work, you can clarify with them individually, but not the fact that they will share their secrets, nevertheless, somehow they do it and get a successful result.

uqureshi

Reaction score
For all the people - who ask and beg about learning carding - First get BTC as thats essential for this line of business. And second stop saying your poor / or you dont have any money. If u dont have any money then this is not the game or you

johnwidson

Reaction score
In order to bypass the confirmation of entering your account by OTP (SMS for 2FA verification), you can use the following methods:
1. Installing a real fingerprint of the owner in the antidetect browser
2. Importing cookies into the owner's native browser
3. Substitution of the authorization token when sending OTP to "confirmed" or "authorized"
4. Substitution of the html token parameter for "confirmed" or "authorized"
5. Substitution of html request in the address bar of the browser for "confirmed" or "authorized"
6. Interception of the OTP token and its replacement with "confirmed" or "authorized"
7. Variations with different browser modes from "Standard" to "Incognito"
8. Authorization to payment systems through third-party applications
9. Authorization to payment systems via a direct link corresponding to the country of the account
10. Work through a mobile application, not through a website.
11. Authorization to the account of the payment system through third-party sites or online stores
12. Setting up a proxy with the native IP address of the account owner

Authorization to bank accounts looks more complicated, if the IP address is different from the account history, the entry of secret questions and the requirement to enter secret answers to them, or an established code word, may pop up.

To enter cryptocurrency exchanges, there are services for bypassing OTP and bypassing two-factor authentication. By what algorithm they work, you can clarify with them individually, but not the fact that they will share their secrets, nevertheless, somehow they do it and get a successful result.
how do you use substitution? is there a specific program or do you just use inspect element?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The best anti-malware browser for working with logs is Vetor T13

Specific programs for bypassing OTP are sold on forums on the darknet.
I am not aware of their functionality and peculiarities of their work.

I advise you to learn how to work with html requests and edit data in the browser console or in the address bar.