i need cd-key

natising776

Reaction score
i need more and more cd-keys of game of the call of duty 7(COD7); PES 2011; FIFA 2011 etc..i searched many sites need to find out some cardable sites without verification and can instant delivered the cd-key with email.but it looks like impossible.is anyone know any good cardable sites like that?if so plz tell me via private msg.
okay.if u can carder these cd-keys.also i can buy from u.just send me pm with the price list u sell and let me know.
regards.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
wrong site fool! try torrent sites or serial key sites!

natising776

Reaction score
oh.man.u r misunderstand.i mean i wanna buy cd-key from any site which can use the cvv to buy and i can resell it with higher price.so why u say its a wrong site?lol.if u dont know.plz shut up

natising776

Reaction score
the problem is almost of these shop sites are need phone verification.so i need 1 cardable site that without verify and can deliever the cdkey via email instant.

slaprze

Reaction score
so meaby is here anyone who wanna share not for free ? If yes pm me pleas.

gl!tch

Reaction score
Natising,

If you need to confirm a US phone, I can provide.

I will be honest, these CD-Key things are small time bullshit, but I have a few sim chips that died for something I was using.

If you want to card time on the sim chips (I know works 100%) and need me to send some sort of code for verify, I can do this for you.

Last edited:

slaprze

Reaction score
Moust shop after pay cc wants verify documents like id with photo or passport only pp wants same times verify using sms verify code. But i any here know good working method for buying cdkey games whot is sending via email i make Threads in Forum: UNVERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT [en] where is wanna buy this method or pm me.