I bought my first CC. What are the tips on how to use without getting caught. If any veteran can help, I would appreciate it.

Prodigy Boyzz

Reaction score
I bought my first CC. What are the tips on how to use without getting caught. If any veteran can help, I would appreciate it.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
1. You should find the site where you want to make a payment by card.
2. You should warm up your account and register it on an email with a name similar to the cardholder.
3. You should work with an IP address that sounds like a cardholder. To do this, you can use, vpn, ssh tunnel, proxy socks5 or home RDP.
4. You should work from an antidetect browser or virtual machine. The first option is considered the most preferable.
5. You should get the drop address from trusted services in order to order various goods to their addresses.
6. If you want to buy an e-Gift card, top up your account balance in the payment system or buy cryptocurrency, then the drop address is not required.

From here we draw conclusions:
First, you should decide what exactly you want to buy with the card and properly configure the system for successful work.
You should decide whether you will be working from a phone or laptop (personal computer).
There are a lot of directions in carding, but the most important thing is to bypass the anti-fraud system so that your order is not canceled.
Experience comes with practice. If you have time, study the theoretical fundamentals before moving on to actually buying with a card.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
You should know da bin of the cc you bought because some bins are blacklisted on some stores...u dig!!

GAMBINO11

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Message Me ON iCQ 397890 Lemme Put You On The Game Lets All Eat