Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Ninja

Reaction score
i get deer for PayPaling up for my self and saying good about the service? hmmm i see
If you continue moaning and pretending to be blind to IMPORTANT part of my message about why you become deer (part with INSULTING each other) - ull leave our place forever.

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
2 OUT OF 5
valid rate for me was 40%
will try again hope for better results

jaydent

Reaction score
jim

1 out of 5.. have been trying to contact to get the bin that did work know answer.. maybe better results with that bin

x1x1x1

Reaction score
jim service a+++++

this service is best ive seen in long time ive placed 3 small orders and already profit past 8k if you complain about this service you are just looking for a hand out or completely stupid. jimservice, a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ #1

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
Got replaces worked well am happy good service :)

jaydent

Reaction score
a1

A1 service my 1st order 1 work and he replace and 3 out of 4worked high swipe.. you have to just know the bin you want and he have fresh.

pr0ph3t

Reaction score
hi, wellcome! .. how i can get ur contact Sir?

You said first contact MP only then how will i know this ur icq because people have been adding me sir and i know they are not the right jimservice Plz this my Email : [email protected] : send me ur icq sir ,plz after you send ur icq in to my email plz let me know in Ur thread Thanks

hardworkjb

Reaction score
bro contact him pm and he will in return contact u pm with icq number.. whats so hard about following the rules.. clearly he says how it goes on page 1 of his thread.. be paient bro..

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
my last order did not have a valid high rate,
first order more 'than 60%.
I had an order of European dumps a month ago 'that could never be used.
with a platinum dumps france used the first transaction done incredible.
I believe that dumps eu jim valid rate 100%
to A + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +