Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
Bought 5 pcs from Jim services yesterday, all declined. I tought i was buying from new base...i guess not :-(

limited communication, won't return my message on ICQ.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bought 5 pcs from Jim services yesterday, all declined. I tought i was buying from new base...i guess not :-(

limited communication, won't return my message on ICQ.

Were they 05 declines? I've made nice coin with his stuff in the past but the last couple of times I'm getting a lot of 05 declines........and he won't replace for 05's. Maybe a lot of 05 because of the holiday season? I don't know......just gets frustrating after awhile.

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
Were they 05 declines? I've made nice coin with his stuff in the past but the last couple of times I'm getting a lot of 05 declines........and he won't replace for 05's. Maybe a lot of 05 because of the holiday season? I don't know......just gets frustrating after awhile.

Yes, they were all decline 05. It's funny, could not get them approved in POS for 1$ but checker approved all of them. This is my favorite bin for months.... that means that the second part of track 2 is made up. Checker only checks cc number + expiration.

That's how we get so many decline 05....and most of the seller, like this one, won't exchange....and blame it on the holidays! Everybody with experience know's it's B.S.

Seller charging top $$$ should make sure they sell quality stuff, pretty disappointing Mr. Jim Service.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
could not get them approved in POS for 1$ but checker approved all of them.

jeanjean3000,
1) Do you know what is DECLINE 05?
2) State in checker different your location.
3) Also i not will be replace dumps after 1 day using, read replace policy
4) Database always same.

Last edited:

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
1) Do you know what is DECLINE 05?
2) State in checker different your location.
3) Also i not will be replace dumps after 1 day using, read replace policy

bro, i know my bins!!! Please don't try to explain. I know you are a good seller , this last base is just crap for me. I know many reasons why we get decline 05.....the explanation i gave is valid and i know i am 100% right on this one.

b.t.w. i requested a refund way before the 24 hours policy, you just ignored my messages.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
b.t.w. i requested a refund way before the 24 hours policy, you just ignored my messages.

ICQ LOG:
JimService (21:17:08 20/01/2013)
Check your email / spam / junk
Thanks for choosing our service!
----
jeanjean (20:09:03 21/01/2013)
hi, these are all decline

My ICQ always online and always see all msgs. Also you post 3/5 only in ICQ, so why you asay ALL DECLINE?! I have a lot of others customers who wait my answer and i not like waste time with replacement like your. You wanna continue discussion -> wait my answer in ICQ.

mjameswop

Reaction score
Jim I sent you a lot of business and you won't even respond to my request. you respond to all my partners request but you will not even respond to me. I do good business with you Jim whats up with the no response

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
ICQ LOG:

My ICQ always online and always see all msgs. Also you post 3/5 only in ICQ, so why you asay ALL DECLINE?! I have a lot of others customers who wait my answer and i not like waste time with replacement like your. You wanna continue discussion -> wait my answer in ICQ.

bro, no need to continue this conversation. I only requested 3 refund out of 5 because after 3 declined in the store, i checked the last 2 that were approved on checker.... My last 2 orders with you were the worst ever, i am moving on!

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
With all due respect, all this "05 decline" region block is bullshit and I'll tell you why:

I personally have a card with the same BIN that I use a lot of the time. When I have trouble getting the dumps to hit in a location, I will then use my own card to see if it is really region block. And you know what? My personal card has swiped successfully every fucking time; NEVER a decline. Therefore, if this 05 decline bullshit were true my own card would not work.

Last edited:

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
With all due respect, all this "05 decline" region block is bullshit and I'll tell you why:

I personally have a card with the same BIN that I use a lot of the time. When I have trouble getting the dumps to hit in a location, I will then use my own card to see if it is really region block. And you know what? My personal card has swiped successfully every fucking time; NEVER a decline. Therefore, if this 05 decline bullshit were true my own card would not work.

Just a thought, you can have a bin from a certain bank that comes from diff areas. Example, you may be from NY and so there for your card is from Ny, bin 414141, but when you buy this bin, it can be from a different city, 414141-from ohio and not ny. get it?
i have my own personal cc, i can use it where i am but if i order that bin and i get it from a diff state it wont go through for me.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Just a thought, you can have a bin from a certain bank that comes from diff areas. Example, you may be from NY and so there for your card is from Ny, bin 414141, but when you buy this bin, it can be from a different city, 414141-from ohio and not ny. get it?
i have my own personal cc, i can use it where i am but if i order that bin and i get it from a diff state it wont go through for me.

You are correct. However, I have recently done extensive vacationing with my own personal cards and NEVER EVER have I had one declined. - And I never informed my credit card company that I would be traveling. So how is this possible?

I'm new to c.pro. I came from omerta. Ever since Enterprise retired over there I have been through hell trying to find a vendor like him. Everybody claims this 90% valid rate but he's the only one that actually had 90%. Trust me, I could give you a long list of vendors and shops that I've used = mostly shit. Enterprise was still around this last summer and I never had the issue of so many 05 declines with him. Never.

My point is: Are the banks and card companies so much more sophisticated from a mere (6) months ago? I really fucking doubt it. The sad truth is that we are just dealing with inferior product and vendors.

Last edited:

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Things can change day by day, week by week. Im sure your not the only one using a certain bin. Things arnt as they were some years ago. Maybe switch up the bin. Try somethin from same bank or move on to another vendor. Half the world is carders now. We all have a vendor who we wish was still with us but sometimes they just come back or provide us with a reseller , who knows. But good luck to you fellow carder.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Things can change day by day, week by week. Im sure your not the only one using a certain bin. Things arnt as they were some years ago. Maybe switch up the bin. Try somethin from same bank or move on to another vendor. Half the world is carders now. We all have a vendor who we wish was still with us but sometimes they just come back or provide us with a reseller , who knows. But good luck to you fellow carder.

Thank you very much for your informative input. People like you is why I like these forums. I've giving you a rep point for your input. Thanks again!

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
also please understand if your method was working for an extensive period of time...banks are only going to sit there and take it for so long so you cant assume that i was just the vendor that has good stuff....all vendors can do is make sure that the product they are supplying is valid thats all. its up to us as carders to find continuous methods that work.