Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
rasta1, hey bro yes i was today only ~1hr in online.
Our service preparing to holidays. But i will be here today again too.
Try catch and luck with me.

Service weekends:
----------
2012-12-31
2013-01-01 - 2013-01-07
All orders on this period will be accepted very limited time
----------
Who still wait my answer in PM, im sorry i reply to your soon.

ochov

Reaction score
somebody can help me with a bin that work in spain?? because i will work with a shop owner and I need a security. THX

red_devil

Reaction score
hiii
How do we do business ???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:17 PM ----------

Jimservice, hii

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Those days i have slow internet, if i not reply its mean i not around my PC.
And reply when it will be possible. Sorry for delays and not panic)

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This is a top-notch vendor no question about it. However, recently I have been getting a lot of 05 declines with Jim. - And I do not understand why. I've been using the same BIN that has put a lot of bread on my table in the past so I don't understand why all the 05 declines. And I do not over use a BIN in the same city. When the 05's come I usually go to a different state so I don't waste all my dumps. However, I'm still getting the 05 declines when I switch states. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Bins get flagged "Region Blocked" due to high fraud rate in certain areas/states. Unless they are Locally Issued Cards. Maybe time to find new bins. hope this helps.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bins get flagged "Region Blocked" due to high fraud rate in certain areas/states. Unless they are Locally Issued Cards. Maybe time to find new bins. hope this helps.

Thank you for your insight. I thought the same thing except that it will go like this: The BIN will hit for 2-3 swipes..........decline for 2-3 swipes.......then it will hit again after these declines. So, if it was region block why would it hit again in the same city after 05 declines?