Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
just received order communication was great, delivery was fast now im on my way to the money!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
back from 75pcs run ALL WAS GREAT AGAIN SOOOO stand up vendor stay solid!!!!!

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
dumps didnt do so good he replaced so i'll try again later...

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Validity Rate has been improved (yes it's unbelievable! How it can be more better!). Size of our base is reduced. Update coming next week!

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
I just made first order with this vendor...im excited to try this product. Will post results in few hours.

fullpower

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have usa and brazil base valid up 97% who in terested contact me icq: 400879089

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
im truly impressed with this vendor! dumps was amazing!!!!! great work & service!!! A++++

lasergitebb

Reaction score
history

sorry bro
u are right.
jimservice is a real vendor. A+++++

Last edited:

Jimservice

You was informed about no replace for Citibank DECLINE [05] before you buy dumps. Do not cry when we does not break deal conditions.
Reaction score
this guy dumps is worst.....he is big time ripper...dont trust his service

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 AM ----------

dumps didnt do so good he replaced so i'll try again later...

his dumps are terrible...and carder.market admins kno...think he is hartmarka...a known ripper

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
lasergitebb, you was informed about no replace for citibank decline [05]. But you buy. Your problems. This bin will be always declined at checker.

zodollars501, just look at your posts. You are always having some kind of problems and calling vendors rippers lol. Your order still have some approved items and some are pick-up now. Bin validity check showed results 5 out of 5 approved. Replace denied.

Reaction score
lasergitebb, you was informed about no replace for citibank decline [05]. But you buy. Your problems. This bin will be always declined at checker.

zodollars501, just look at your posts. You are always having some kind of problems and calling vendors rippers lol. Your order still have some approved items and some are pick-up now. Bin validity check showed results 5 out of 5 approved. Replace denied.

his dumps dont work....trash vendor.....keep thar 450 bro.....he will soon be ripper trust me

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
great vendor! excellent service! for best results know your bins! but overall service is great

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:05 PM ----------

still waiting for you online.....

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Our base hase been STRONGLY updated recently! You have 20-30 hours to pick-up all top bins!