Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Swipeking1, i already told you about your situation. (you was ripped by other seller who used my name)

Due to high scammer-activity we are writing masks of our contacts here. Beware of rippers.

Swipeking1,
1) please check LR mask in your chat-log and my LR-mask!
2) please stop spam my thread.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
cant say enough how much i like Jim's dumps and service. I thought this game is dead before Jim showed up on this forum. If u get him at the right time when he is not to busy, he is always ready to answer ur questions. great guy. easy to deal with. real businessman. if u know ur bins, this guy will make u rich!!! JIM AAAAA+++++++++

tenslider

Reaction score
there's a New KING in town, all the rest of you sellers + fake sellers should hang it up. and all carder should try this guy so yall can recoup the money yall lost with the bullshit sellers.

Reaction score
I've made about 5 orders from him and he is the only seller that is really selling at the % rate he claims. Last order of 25 was 100% not all had high amounts but that is not his fault, they all worked. One dump lasted a month before I hit the limit or it died. Oh and he always has the bins you want but can never get. Reminds me of carding 10 years ago when you never worried about getting declined because all your cards were good. Thanks.

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
Swipeking1, i already told you about your situation. (you was ripped by other seller who used my name)

Swipeking1,
1) please check LR mask in your chat-log and my LR-mask!
2) please stop spam my thread.

fuck your thread you shouldnt even be allowed to post pay me my fucking money back muthafucka it was you who ripped me because i got your icq from this site

tenslider

Reaction score
fuck your thread you shouldnt even be allowed to post pay me my fucking money back muthafucka it was you who ripped me because i got your icq from this site

Easy bro, with that kinda talk you are asking to be banned, no logs=no action. and i doubted u got this dude ICQ from this thread because i had to send him multiple PM to get it myself. someone got u real good for some money because u was too stupid to read properly, didn't mean to call u stupid but common sense should tell u 98% of good feedback will always beat your 0.0000001 percent rambling. don't be mad at me I am just statin facts. We all been in your shoes, good carders always blame theirselves when they get ripped not the person who ripped them; should have been wise enough to notice.

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
Easy bro, with that kinda talk you are asking to be banned, no logs=no action. and i doubted u got this dude ICQ from this thread because i had to send him multiple PM to get it myself. someone got u real good for some money because u was too stupid to read properly, didn't mean to call u stupid but common sense should tell u 98% of good feedback will always beat your 0.0000001 percent rambling. don't be mad at me I am just statin facts. We all been in your shoes, good carders always blame theirselves when they get ripped not the person who ripped them; should have been wise enough to notice.

i agree ur post, more is sure he was ripped by a clone of jim;Jim bro work on non usa updates, i miss it, tks

ogboni2008

Reaction score
after going through various sellers feedbacks, i decide to do my 1st order with jimservice..
i order 53 pcs of my regular bins, and i was very impressed because most of them perform beyond my expectation...
jimservice also replace all the few declines...
without doubt, this is an excellent seller...
AAA+++ Rating
keep it up bro!!!

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
pm you bro waiting for your reply ready to try service

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i dont understand if u have such a huge base why not sell bulk i buy 1k i dont buy 1-100 i not gonna make money maybe i buy 500 but sell bulk

Twoflamez

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HOTTEST NEW VENDOR!!!
A +++ QUALITY
VERY VERY CHEAP PRICES!!
ALWAYS HOT ALWAYS CHEAP!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE 24/7 365

packages all mixed(standard,classic,gold,platinum,corp,business ,signature...USA & CA

8PCS-$75 (THATS LESS THAN $9.40 PER)
16PCS-$175 (THATS LESS THAN $10.40 PER)
24 PCS-$300 ( THATS LESS THAN $12.51 PER)

THATS NOT THE BEST PART!! IF YOU BUY NOW....

100PCS- (ARE U READY...) $750.00- (THATS $7.50 PER) ALL MIXED 80%-90% VALIDITY

ALL DUMPS FRESHER THAN A BABY'S BOTTOM GUARANTEED!!

SORRY NO TEST AT THIS TIME

ICQ-624207620

MSG ICQ FOR PAYMENT OPTIONS

FOR ALL NEW CUSTOMERS!! TYPE "GLOBAL" WHEN U MSG ON ICQ..JUST SO I KNOW WHERE UR FROM

PLEASE BEWARE OF RIPPERS!!!

Agate

No comments

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
spoke once he has bins i need but im just waiting to order.... hard guy to reach

y0uhappy

Carder
Reaction score
place first order with him.. he is very polite and helpfull, good service fast delivery, great guy.++ . will post stuff result soon, hope good. ++ good sevice

Toyota101

Reaction score
THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL GUYS. I BOUGHT 10 PIECES OF DUMPS FOR TEST AND EVERYTHING WORKED LIKE MAGIC.

JIMSERVICE IS POLITE, PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY HELPFUL. IM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE AS ITS BEEN A LONGGGGG TIME SINCE I BEEN ABLE TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS. THE LAST TIME I SEEN DUMPS THIS GOOD WAS LAST YEAR. THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIM. LOOKS LIKE THIS GAME IS NOT DEAD AFTERALL !!