Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
JIM THANK YOU!!!!!!! I JUST PLACE AN ORDER WITH JIM HE FOR-WARNED ME THAT HE DIDNT HAVE T2 FOR A BIN THAT I WANTED I TOLD HIM IT WAS COOL I STILL WANTED IT. I HAD NO IDEA AT THE TIME WHAT HE WAS ASKING SO I STILL BOUGHT DUMPS.. AFTER I RECIVED DUMPS I WAS STUCK BECAUSE I COULDNT CREATE T2. JIM TOOK 45 MIN OUT OF HIS DAY TO MAKE SURE THAT HE COULD PUT T2 TOGETHER FOR ME.. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE HANDS DOWN IN THE GAME... A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

somoye002

Reaction score
Contact

We are proudly announcing brand new dumps selling service in cpro forum network.

Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd).

Our key benefits are:

• Binlist generation by countries, bank names, card credit status & card level. *
  • Always instant delivery when ICQ or Jabber is Online. Not longer than 20 minutes. **
  • Well quality base.
  • Safe communications through ICQ or Jabber with OTR encryption.
  • Loyal replace policy (we are using try2 service for checking, complaint timeout 24hrs).
  • Regular & strong monthly updates.
  • The biggest base at market. Ask about your favorite bins — we have them in stock.
  • Lot's of Discovery dumps in stock.
  • Lot's of EU Amex in stock (Denmark, UK).
  • 4 payment methods: Liberty Reserve (5%), Perfect Money (7%), Alert Pay (13%).

For whom our service is dedicated for?

Our service is dedicated for professional & long-time in game carders who have their own, checked by time, bins.
This is not a secret that sometimes it's really impossible to get rare bins even if you have fifty seller contacts in your ICQ.
With our help you can always have the stuff to work with.

Prices for the popular bins are different from the prices in list below.
After update all popular bins are going to auction. You will get your stuff if you will offer highest price per dump.

United States of America

Visa Classic, MC Standart — $20
Gold/Premium, Platinum — $30
Business/Corporate/Purchasing - $35
MC World — $35
American Express — $40
Discovery — $40

European countries, Service code 201

Visa Classic, MC Standart — $65
Gold/Premium, Platinum — $80
Business/Corporate/Purchasing/Infinite — $95
American Express — $80
JCB & other — $80

Third World Countries (China, Brazil, Hungary, India, Africa countries, Latin-America countries), Service code 101***

Visa Classic, MC Standart — $85
Gold/Premium — $110
Platinum — $120
Corporate/Purchasing/Infinite — $125

Canada, Service code 101, 201

Visa Classic, MC Standart — $45
Gold/Premium — $50
Platinum — $55
Business/Corporate/Purchasing/Infinite — $65
American Express — $50

We does not accept any complaints about our prices. Those prices were setted up after seious market research.
Our service giving our customers the best combination PRICE/QUALITY.

Replace policy for DECLINED dumps

Replace will be given checked only if customer will complaint on a high decline rate because we will suspect him in cheating & begging for free dumps (we are knowing validrate of our base which is always perfect). High decline rate is 30% or more. Also this situation can happens if you will try dumps for high amounts or in blocked countries (e.g. you will try USA dumps in eastern European countries). Our service is not responsible for those situations. After that replace will not be given as we are never replacing approved by our checked dumps & we can deny you further using of our service.
No more replaces for DECLINE [05] Citibank dumps.

Notices:
  • We are offering for sale only tracks w/o any additional information like CVV, CID or PIN.
  • You pay upfront always. No delivery until payment is completed.
  • No free/test dumps will be given.
  • First contact through PM only.****
  • No advices will be given about BINs.
  • We does not gurantee high balance at dumps.
  • Service rules can be changed at any moment w/o customers notifications.

Due to high scammer-activity we are writing masks of our contacts here. Beware of rippers.

* — BIN limit per bin list 50 due to security reasons. Some bins can be sold only if customer will provide example of original track1+track2 from this bin. Some bins can not be sold ever or can be sold only in track1 (w/o track2).
** — Order delivery possible only through email in HTML format.
*** — Prices are so high for Third World Countries because cardholders use it in US Area & this fact is showing that card holders are rich persons.
**** — When you does not get feedback from us within 24 hours this mean that your account/private message looks like unreliable & we will not write you ever.

Bro there is know way to contact you can you kindly add m on my ICQ: 643921816

bran007don

Reaction score
again. i am from vendor.pro also..i make 2 orders now with jimmy :) both orders i profit. i am not machine,robot,or computer..real person..really working.. try his minimum if you dont' believe..

GUARANTEE YOU MAKE MONEY!!!!!!

Toyota101

Reaction score
I just sent you a PM, add me to your ICQ asap. I need to buy strong CANADA dumps.

Merci

Toyota101

Reaction score
So far I have had a great experience with this Vendor with respect to communication and timely delivery of my dumps. I just placed a test order of 10 pieces of CANADIAN dumps and will see how it goes. But overall this vendor is smooth and professional.

Thx again !

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
best vendor ever,always made profit with jims stuffs,love you bro,please talk to me,need more orders~~

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
Yo bro what happen I placed order and sent you my money and you jump offline.....what's going on

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well here is honest review of this guy. Me and my partner darky bought several dumps from the same country we are working in from him. 3 out of 5 are working good and he gave replace on other 2 and we got 5 more at same time, but then from these 7 only 2 good. Then he dont like accepting fact there is real problem with validity and want send checked dumps which will probably be killed by checker. He agree at end give 3 replace, all dont work and still didnt answer us. Made money but expected much better from him.

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
Still no dumps no reply. I believe the guys that are posting good things are friends of Jim or Jim himself if I don't have my order by morning I'll post chat log here because this guy is not legit

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Swipeking1
Put here please ICQ mask and chat log about your last order and payment.
Yo bro what happen I placed order and sent you my money and you jump offline.....what's going on

My online time more than 5 days and i never have offline status.
Also show screenshot of PM with my ICQ number!

Due to high scammer-activity we are writing masks of our contacts here. Beware of rippers.

* — BIN limit per bin list 50 due to security reasons. Some bins can be sold only if customer will provide example of original track1+track2 from this bin. Some bins can not be sold ever or can be sold only in track1 (w/o track2).
** — Order delivery possible only through email in HTML format.
*** — Prices are so high for Third World Countries because cardholders use it in US Area & this fact is showing that card holders are rich persons.
**** — When you does not get feedback from us within 24 hours this mean that your account/private message looks like unreliable & we will not write you ever.

InstoreBorat, why than when I am telling you that will not sell those bins you keep insisting on the deal?

Last edited:

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
Recent messages

JimService 4/26/2012 2:45 PM
I have 3 of 524366 bin
and 6 of 552490 bin
JimService 2:01 PM
524366 = 3 552490 = 5

sammy kilpatrick 2:01 PM
can i get em for 80

JimService 2:01 PM
all 8 ?

sammy kilpatrick 2:01 PM
sure

JimService 2:02 PM
no bro thats crazy

sammy kilpatrick 2:02 PM
thats wat i usuall pay

JimService 2:02 PM
I can give you 4 of any combination
you pay $10 a dump?
from which vendor?

sammy kilpatrick 2:02 PM
allday

sammy kilpatrick 2:03 PM
royal,fozzy,nick

JimService 2:03 PM
you prolly bought enough to make it a bulk purchase but i doubt either of those guys sold you under 10 pieces for $10 each

sammy kilpatrick 2:04 PM
100min order royal,200fozz,no min nick

sammy kilpatrick 2:05 PM
anyway can i get the 8 for 100 the are unknown bins

JimService 2:05 PM
deal

sammy kilpatrick 2:05 PM
lr?

JimService 2:06 PM
U2840086

sammy kilpatrick 2:09 PM
Batch 93223558

JimService 2:10 PM
ok let me check 1 sec

The message will be delivered when the contact goes Available.
Send SMS

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Reason being we should be able to make money from what works and not pay for bad. I know there are still good ones left even in that low valid base there. What now you take a rep from me because said truth? This no good.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Swipeking1, you was ripped by other seller, not me sure.
Read my attached post about "scammer-activity"
I post all my contact and lr masks.
You should edit your posts right now if you dont need problems with my service.

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up pussy you shouldn't even be able to post here admin should bann this fuck Your the scam asshole and you worked hard on the shit u actually have junior accounts on the forum that u are post good feedback with but where u fuck up is your pattern of posting and the way u post so I hope u enjoy the 100$ get u some socks and tightly whiteys and shit

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
swipe whatever your fucking name is. how did you even get verrified on this fourm you just joined april 2012. do you even know how to card?? man you sound like a fucking ignorant piece of shit... thts not even none of jim's lr infor you fucking dummy.. its your fault you sent a $100 dollars to a ripper.. jim is hands down the top seller by far on here.. you should give yourself -5 on reputation points you dummy wanna be carder..

Boyzs

cologne of Jim