Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
last time no good,replace no good, i ask for new order ,said to me new rules no replace, so hard for me, i didnt order

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Zeus197
Brother most of your feedbacks about EU, maybe i agree with your words and rule about without replace just because i dont wanna waste EU dumps and your time.

swaggy
1) You did order not with c.pro support.
2) How you can know about quality by 2 bins with 1 dump from each, big banks and high level?
3) Hope you will try again with more dumps and take luck :)

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
jim

Bro im working with usa dumps,no eu dumps, you make mistake, and my worker in usa too, i think you are not right, i didnt buy eu dumps

Zeus197
Brother most of your feedbacks about EU, maybe i agree with your words and rule about without replace just because i dont wanna waste EU dumps and your time.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Zeus197, yes bro did mistake, contact with me via ICQ.
---
~20-21th will be update, everybody be ready take dumps first.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
waste of time messing with this guy. want to lose money hit him up!

Lose money with Jim? I don't see how this is possible. The worst valid rate I have ever had with him is 50%. You'd have to have some really bad luck to lose money with him.

My last order was 75%. What more do you want? +1 rep to Jim!!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
hey jim U KNOW! UPDATE TIME!!! kk

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:02 AM ----------

we have over 2-3k now msg us in icq

Last edited:

casper74

Reaction score
this guy is a motherfucker. he sold me a dump which track2 does not even conform with the bank format and d name was a generated 1 . he is a fucking ripper. save ur $$$$$$$$$$

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:45 PM ----------

waste of time messing with this guy. want to lose money hit him up!

ur right he is a fucking ripper

cruzeblaze

Reaction score
this guy is a motherfucker. he sold me a dump which track2 does not even conform with the bank format and d name was a generated 1 . he is a fucking ripper. save ur $$$$$$$$$$

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:45 PM ----------

so many carders are buying from jim. he is one of consistant and good seller. i bought so many dumps from him. some orders will bad result but most of the orders did well and hit good approvals.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

LMAO. You must be the competition trying to give Jim a bad name. To call him a ripper screams ignorance on your part my friend. How many posts do you have? How many rep points do you have? Who are you?

Jim is a solid vendor. One of the best we have going right now. His prices are really high but at least you can swipe with confidence and know that the valid rate is going to be at least 50%. - If not 75-85%. With Jim's dumps you can take two cards into a store and know that at least one will work. You will walk out with something. You will make money. Period.