-----------------------------------
I STILL USING OLD ICQ: 605***237
MY DATABASE ALWAYS IN SAFE AND FRESH!

Last edited:

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
cool

azania no way you moved past 130k if so i promise u wouldnt be crying on a thread about it dude.. keep it %100 percent you have made a lot of money off jim so why get on the thread with dumb shit like that.. you should respect the boss of this game and be thankful for all that he brings us.. once again just my opinion thanks JIM for all you bring us im sure more people have positive things to say then negative... UPDATE tomm thanks...

azania

Professional
Reaction score
eat shit there u lego2309 fucker.. we are all in this bizness to make money while it lasts. if Bill Gates looses 3k common sense will make him wana know why so as to nip it in the bud.. stop jumping around bcos u just made 130k or watever,, if i tell u how much i hav made from this game and continue making u will hav a big problem sleeping for the next few days,, Jim is just one of my many projects... Now crawl back to watever hole u crept out 4rm b4 i put a perpetual hole in ur pocket....

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
listen my man no need to act ignorant and all that. you are not bill anyone you are a whining lil bitch complaing about 3k now PLEASE put a whole in my pocket you fucking lame ass dude go look at all your post that you put on peoples threads its a pattern you complain and whine a lot BITCH... i hate people who come to a thread whining and making up shit excuse yourself from this convo you have no1 backing you if so they should stand up for your swwet ass......

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
lego, azania - relax please. )
Its not best place for war! Peace without conflict
---------------------------------------------
PREPARE MONEY FOR UPDATE!
20 NOVEMBER WILL BE UPDATE
MANY BINS WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN.
HURRY UP AND TRY BUY IT FIRST!
1) GEMONEY, NATIONAL CITY AND MANY OTHERS USA WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN!
2) NORWAY/DENMARK/FRANCE/UK VISA/MC 201 / AMEX 101
3) OTHER EU 201 / LATIN country 101/201
PAYMENT TYPES: PM/WU
"INSTANT" DELIVERY (~10-60 min)
I STILL USING OLD ICQ: 605***237
MY DATABASE ALWAYS IN SAFE AND FRESH!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
U just counted his first 100k and he thinks he now owns the world... when U count a million if at all U ever get there U will then go to CNN and announce it.. i hav every right to whine over 3k bcos its my damn loss. if u wana celebrate ur little gains why wont i sorrow over my little loss... fucken vendor bootlicker

ychvbm

Reaction score
u r 100% right azania it is your money and only a fool would waste money and think its gone this way you will never be rich. + srry to post this but he just ripped me for 40 d + P and now has resolved problems. he could have reached that 100k goal if he proved worthwhile.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
why are u trying to buy D+P bro ? are u nuts ? who sells money for money.. ? i hav lots of them but not for sale and whoever tells u he is selling them is a ripper like that fool lego2309... why work hard when u can work smart? try get ur own POS skimmers and get ur own D+P..

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Abdeyaz - you not customer of jimservice. (will be reported to admins)
Azania,ychvbm stop make spam in my thread or i will be should report about this too.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
sorry bro ... i got u... ISSUES RESOLVED... Keep da good work JIM...

lazy5143

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Jimservice, what is ur icq

Adexcoma

Reaction score
you always been there for me, legit seller, keep up the good work...
''best support'' the real guy.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Black Friday !! Jim we ready:)!!!

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
who wants to make money its so simple just contact jim
thxx for your service , for your great stuff
so hurry up and dont waist your time
thxxxx you are best of the best sellers

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY= JIM=$$$$$$

Thanks a lot mr jim! We did good turn over on work! We took around 60 pcs from this GREAT VENDOR and seen AMAZING RESULTS FROM BLACK FRIDAY! We still going strong with 20 pcs left!! We made good $$$$$$ with JIM SERVICE!!!!! VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!! Cheers and thumbs up for THE JIM SERVICE!!!!! :D:);):cool::D:cool::) NOW WE GO BACK TO WORK NOW!!!! A+++++++ AFTER this we going to the biggest strip clubb in the WORLD to enjoy sum bigg booty girls!!!!!! It ain't trickin if ya got it (LOL)