Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
yes guys some of Jim supports Account has been hacked, be careful with these 2 account lr u6871380 pm u3081318 do not send money to these accounts...

azania

Professional
Reaction score
jimservice both accounts have been hacked,,, likewise his PM on carder.market and his PERFECTMONEY ACC too.. dont do any bizness with him for now until further notice...

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
he told me his c.pro account was hacked too so becareful i hope issue gets fixed wish you the best jim

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
he told me his c.pro account was hacked too so becareful i hope issue gets fixed wish you the best jim

Confirmed. He said hes working on a new PC, everything will be fixed soon.

But atm, his c.pro account is also hacked.

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
Yeh you guys found out now! This guy took 500$ from me 3 days ago!

King solo

Reaction score
this is some crazy shit going on. thats why none of my last order didnt work and the person using the icq was acting funny. i hope everything will be good soon

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
if he got his icq back then he talk with support about his account on carder.market

see his msg :::

MY ICQ AND FORUM ACCOUNT HACKED. DO NOT CONTACT WITH ME IF YOU NOT SURE IS THAT ME! MY PM HACKED TOO, MY CPRO STILL HACKED TOO NOW. WE WORKING ON RESTORING ACCESS! I ALREADY CHANGE PASSWORDS TO THIS ICQBUT BE READY AND NOT TRUST ME WITHOU ANY SPECIAL INFORMATION.-------------------------------------------------------------JIM SERVICE

jryworld

Reaction score
EXCELLENT GUY , HE'S THE CARDING GOD AAAA +++++ SERVICE LITTLE STRICT ON RULES & FAULTY CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT OVERALL HE'S ONLY HUMAN SO GIVE HIM SOME SLACK IF HE CAN'T GET TO YOU OR FULLFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS , HE'S BEST YOU WILL FIND AROUND, KEEP IT UP CHERRY AAAAAAA++++++++++++

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
100%

king jim is THE KING OF KINGS. we need u back king jim. the best that ever done it. plz come back soon king jim

Reaction score
No, idea. Hope He is Back Soon. Best in Game, Very Consistent Quality.

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He will be bck when everything is running right just give him sometime i knw he has that crack but stop finning

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
fake jim service or no? we talked longer then thhis he sent me info that only he would know but hacker could have got threw chat logs and hacking email.... let me know if anybody else has been contacted by this jim

Jim Service 2:11 PM
just save this contact
and wait news on c.pro
from me

00Approval 2:12 PM
ok how long?

Jim Service 2:12 PM
im asking ninja back to me password
he freez my account
but not back to me password

Good guy ninja, do you know anything about this?

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
me too i was contacted with him , he says he is jim than i told him to give some proofs and he did , about our conversations in the past , now i am not sure if he si jim or the hacker :
plus i am added by a new jim service his icq 636xxxx42
very desoriented