https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Guys i told you in the first this guy have Shit of dumps u fought with me :D because im -4 Rep

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
huge update, for those who are unsatisfied pm me now in icq i am back on track and i will be online from now on, i will add the money on shop for replacements and so on, sorry for all unconvenencies, more bases will be uploaded.

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
Bro my username ali143 I never recived replacements I left so many tickets

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
This GUY Full Of Shit Stop Buying From HIM GUYS
994950834.png

See this IMAGE Guys how the DUMPS will Give APPROVAL Since is no Cvv No# There , And Also The ALGO For this BIN is WRONG on the DUMPS that GAVE APPROVAL Shit DUMPS

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
This GUY Full Of Shit Stop Buying From HIM GUYS
994950834.png

See this IMAGE Guys how the DUMPS will Give APPROVAL Since is no Cvv No# There , And Also The ALGO For this BIN is WRONG on the DUMPS that GAVE APPROVAL Shit DUMPS

there is no cvv in track2 , and this probably was gotten by the grabber, the checker when you check the dumps its just use cc num and exp date to check it and yes that's why approval try to get it other checker u'll probably get the same message.anyway 10 is added to ur account now

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
GUYS i ADVICE no one buy from this SHOP i swear all DUMPS are shit 5 Pcs 0 Worked

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
@Jamal Im not Crying Bro , There is many BIG Vendors Know me and how i buy Daily , but when i see Shits Like that i must give Notice :p

SDD01

Reaction score
this shop is bullshit bought 2 dumps from there all hold call poor valid rate personal advise quit this business cos ur dumps really sucks

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
all the unsatisfied customers will get 5 dumps fresh from the bin list i have from fresh base just to show that i am back with strong bases and fresh one, and i will recover from all mean i made to you , make sure you say ur account on shop when u ask them, enjoy! and waiting your messages on the ICQ or jabber

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:34 AM ----------

BUMP FOR BULK BASES as low as 4,5 $ per pcs when 1k pcs will be purchased 1st hadn

haddy62

Reaction score
shop is for buyers that take 10 to 15 pcs get an email or icq and let see if you can handle 1000pcs a week

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:21 AM ----------

how long passwords take?