https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
Hello venerable users,

The shop have been launched.
You can join it at https://www.dnums.com/
There are lots of improvements to made to the site, we are open to new suggestions, ideeas, how things you want to look or to be done.
Replace time is 12 hrs and you have right to ask for refunds for 50 % of your balance spent, there is no way for you to come and tell me from 10 pcs 10 didnt worked because bases are fresh and virgin.
The price of the dumps will go to sale after lets say 3 weeks after they were added automatically, and will drop each day passing until 3 $ per pc, sale items are non refundable.
The updates are daily, you also have feature to be notified by email when your bin have been added you just need to sign-up to newsletter available in account section.
You can search by bins, by country, by name, by type, (soon will be enabled also search by last 4 digits) just use filters and input what you want ie: bin, bank name, country, type and so on.....
Funding options are Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money and they are automatic, as far as i tested it didnt gaved me no errors on loading,but as nothing is perfect in this world there might be some failures but not from our fault.
Once you have funded the money into your account it's non refundable to your funding sources.
About the prices these are decent not too big not to low, and quality is a+++.
I will personally wait your suggestions and ideeas to improve the website options.
Those who doesnt have jabber just enter your email address on that field. Please note on registration we required your valid email address because the password will be sent to email
Changing password feature added in the account menu so please change your password after you register on the shop.
Those who doesnt have jabber id just fill in the email and you can registered.
This service is exclusive for the ones who are not begginers here and they know what is this game about, the n00bs please stay away and please avoid cry like babys around, i am not responsible on the balance on the dumps, i only can provide high valid rates, if the balances would be known this dumps wouldn't go for sale, they would go to workers for cut from proffit, there can be dumps with 10 $ or dumps with 100k $ balance or limits, it's a big lottery around. So my advice is to know what your doing around.
Automatic discounts are added as following when you chose more than x numbers of stuff:

50 pcs = 3 %
100 pcs = 5 %
200 pcs = 10 %
500 pcs = 15 %
1000 pcs = 20 %

Thanks and enjoy shopping.

Last edited:

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Daily,lucky...what's the difference :) Welcome and GL

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
Welcome to the stage I can only tell you to surprise with first-hand Stuff))))
Good Luck in u BIZZ

SOCA

DEER
Reaction score
welcome to c.pro i hope we all gonna smile with your shop ..is good to hear that you are not here for game welcome again ..

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
i hope this not like iswipe who got flagg base and got all our money ,cuz he advertise like u launching shop ,great shop bla bla ...... let see what u do

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
welcome, we really hope you aint here for game as you've said,.... wishing you all d best and i hope you mak us smile with ur updates...

azania

Professional
Reaction score
any vendor that starts with shop is and has never been good... if he knows wat he is doing let him sell on icq so that we can talk to him direct...
i dont expect anything good from this cracker...

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
WEL COME HERE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:07 AM ----------

shop is not working ... i think server down.....

king1

Carder
Reaction score
welcome.. hope ur shop brings tears of joy and not tears of shame and pain...

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
I will PayPal to my old vendor, but good to see new faces, here, i hope u bring something good. Welcome

carder44

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Welcome ONEC Agian

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
any vendor that starts with shop is and has never been good... if he knows wat he is doing let him sell on icq so that we can talk to him direct...

i agree

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Not all shops sell shit there r a few shops which sell good stuff so let's wait and see.......

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score

ur wrong :) wait for the website, and i dont catch this stuff why is rule someone who have shop is not good, isn't there same stuff ? even so you guys should appreciate the work of a coder who make u friendly interface and easy life for every one buyer and seller. i wont start some discutions around but all those who come and leave this comments they should first know it's not easy to make a shop, a unique one, i am not talking here about buyng a script which everyone using it like others, i wont give names now..... so wait check try and than talk not free comments. thanks anyway.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:04 PM ----------

WEL COME HERE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:10 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:07 AM ----------

shop is not working ... i think server down.....

it's comming soon!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:05 PM ----------

same for u

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:05 PM ----------

same for you also, you people just i think you are boring in front of pc and you say let's comment one something which i didnt even saw, not to say didnt even try, so please guys keep your words for you, i wouldn't even wanna have you as my custommers since you doesnt even appreciate the effort, anyway for you guys all is a joke, i wouldnt wonder after it will be launched that you will all be daily customers, anyway wait before you make any comments.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:07 PM ----------

and for all records Daily Numbers come from the fact that there will be daily updates / 24hrs!

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
ur wrong :) wait for the website, and i dont catch this stuff why is rule someone who have shop is not good, isn't there same stuff ? even so you guys should appreciate the work of a coder who make u friendly interface and easy life for every one buyer and seller. i wont start some discutions around but all those who come and leave this comments they should first know it's not easy to make a shop, a unique one, i am not talking here about buyng a script which everyone using it like others, i wont give names now..... so wait check try and than talk not free comments. thanks anyway.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:04 PM ----------

it's comming soon!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:05 PM ----------

same for u

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:05 PM ----------

same for you also, you people just i think you are boring in front of pc and you say let's comment one something which i didnt even saw, not to say didnt even try, so please guys keep your words for you, i wouldn't even wanna have you as my custommers since you doesnt even appreciate the effort, anyway for you guys all is a joke, i wouldnt wonder after it will be launched that you will all be daily customers, anyway wait before you make any comments.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:07 PM ----------

and for all records Daily Numbers come from the fact that there will be daily updates / 24hrs!

let see