http://topdumps.pro, Best dumps store on market!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
New updates of usa , europe , china and japan dumps gonna be done soon . So be ready guys !

Are you back from your vac please credit my account the funds you have taken off without me making a purchased or send me a refund you said you are on vacation but I see you doing business please fix this as soon as posible

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Tomorrow at night . There will be massive updates
Regarding username Valid . Your problem will be fixed tomorrow.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:00 AM ----------

valid

DEER
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:00 AM ----------

thank you much.. i need to make large deposit.. but i need this issue resolved. thank you again.

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
We are back !

The horrible update is done

Basename : USA-OCT-04

We are back to business with very high quality usa dumps

Good luck brothers !

http://www.topdumps.tv

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:08 AM ----------

Another sexy update of europe dumps

basename : EU-OCT-04

Good luck brothers !!!

http://www.topdumps.tv !!!

valid

DEER
Reaction score

can we fix my problem now.. i'll take a refund.. i am very not satisfied with you fixing my issue.. you are not being professional as you state. you have deleted my account with all the funds in it.. you said you were fixing it but still havent fixed anything.. i am no longer asking you for help on giving back what you have taken.. i am posting in black list.. according to rules here and others forums.

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
valid, maybe u step on the shop rulles also bro, in this case he have the right to suprime ur acc..hopes finally it will be fixed somehow..GL

valid

DEER
Reaction score
valid, maybe u step on the shop rulles also bro, in this case he have the right to suprime ur acc..hopes finally it will be fixed somehow..GL

i am just asking for the funds i did not spent.. or get my account restore.. it is my money i put there and i can use it in shop.. those are the rules... rules are being broken and not by me.. there is a procedure and a black list for reporting. i am just waiting for a confirmation that the shop admin is ignoring my request before i report to the forum... it is not a lot its only $307.. but still i don't see why would my account be deleted with a balance in it.. or what rules have a broken.. i have picture of the account showing that it was in $0 and now username and pass don't work.. anyway.. i am not charity to give away money.. i just want to spend my money or get a refund..

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Dear valid , if you can check your visitor message you can notice that i've sent message for you with your new passwd credentials . its really shame to post like this and i've already refunded your credits !!! you have to be more patient and more wise ! :)

Anyway if you still facing the problem you can contact me on 199119 at icq or make new username . thanks

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Dear valid , if you can check your visitor message you can notice that i've sent message for you with your new passwd credentials . its really shame to post like this and i've already refunded your credits !!! you have to be more patient and more wise ! :)

Anyway if you still facing the problem you can contact me on 199119 at icq or make new username . thanks

Thank you for funding acount I like the shop. Issue is resolved I will continue to do business

My reactions sre just a result of five days of waiting and asking only cuz I had money that was not there
Thank you for solving this A+

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you for funding acount I like the shop. Issue is resolved I will continue to do business

My reactions sre just a result of five days of waiting and asking only cuz I had money that was not there
Thank you for solving this A+

It was because i was on vacation , thats why you wait 5 days . anyway everything is resolved and more updates gonna be done shortly :D

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Bro i have the same problem again my new account is block is well I can't access what happened ?? and please we have to talk about last update bro please try to check Maskb1

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
get some canada my friend i been following ur threads ur the only vendor comes with the most updates sadly all usa :(

suka22

Reaction score
Wickedheart bro u need to be more serious, we talked abt no amex in the bulk deal but not only u gave me lot of amex u also included a bunch stff like this:
xxxxxxxxxxx73326=120910120000427
xxxxxxxxxx268318=12091010000004500000
Bro Sept. was last month, so plz answer me online so u can replace all ur expired dumps at least, and take back ur amex.

suka22

Reaction score
All issues resolved. Sorry about the misunderstanding-u sent me all amex and disco as bonus. Best bulk deal ever. Will come back again for more

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for another great bulk order. Nice bonus and A+ results as usual.