http://topdumps.pro, Best dumps store on market!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
ok.. waiting for site to come online again .. and start work.

nastyharoon

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
was waiting for the update found my wanted bins bought 7 pcs intention only to make some money as always

valid

DEER
Reaction score
vendors is A+++++ dumps are first class.. great vendors .... quality are true valid tracks no bull here.. replacement system works great ... overall i am making money working with this seller.

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Massive USA

New massive update of fresh and high quality usa dumps

Basename : USA-SEP-26

High quality and recommended base

Good luck all !

http://www.topdumps.tv !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:34 PM ----------

Another big update of 100 % validity usa dumps

Basename : BEST-US

Good luck brothers !!!

Its nice day with nice update of fresh dumps

http://www.topdumps.tv

nawaz

Reaction score
HI i bought few pcs in this shop . post results with in few hours

valid

DEER
Reaction score
hi.. i am trying to log into... it keeps saying wrong using name and password.. i am using the always log in information.. my user name is valid.. please fix this.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:01 PM ----------

hi.. i am trying to log into... it keeps saying wrong using name and password.. i am using the always log in information.. my user name is valid.. please fix this.

i register the name again and it registered the same user name with same passworld.. meaning you deleted my account.. with still a balance of over $300 dollars in it... i need you to refund the balance..

---------- Сообщение добавлено 30-09-2012 в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 29-09-2012 в 11:32 PM ----------

i think i had been ripped by this seller.. i send messages in the ticket section for taking my balance from 307 to 0 dollars.. i had taken picture of history showing refund on last few dumps and account in 0.. i had sent few messages but the admin keeps marking them as answered without giving an answer.. i had trusted this shop to put my money there and now my account is totally empty.. i will wait for an answer here.. before i post in blacklist.. all prove of this situation that seems like a ripping activity.. hope it is just a mistake and that all is well..i deposited over 2k during the past few weeks and never had a problem until now.. hope this get solved and they don't play the big fish eat the smaller one game here for 300 dollars..

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:01 PM ----------

i register the name again and it registered the same user name with same passworld.. meaning you deleted my account.. with still a balance of over $300 dollars in it... i need you to refund the balance..

---------- Сообщение добавлено 30-09-2012 в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 29-09-2012 в 11:32 PM ----------

i think i had been ripped by this seller.. i send messages in the ticket section for taking my balance from 307 to 0 dollars.. i had taken picture of history showing refund on last few dumps and account in 0.. i had sent few messages but the admin keeps marking them as answered without giving an answer.. i had trusted this shop to put my money there and now my account is totally empty.. i will wait for an answer here.. before i post in blacklist.. all prove of this situation that seems like a ripping activity.. hope it is just a mistake and that all is well..i deposited over 2k during the past few weeks and never had a problem until now.. hope this get solved and they don't play the big fish eat the smaller one game here for 300 dollars..

Hello valid . We didnt rip anyone . Im just on vacation for 5 days . Everyone have been notified about this . No need to worry and stay cool